You will never be a kid playing Runescape again

>you will never be a kid playing Runescape again

I was so much happier as a nerdy fat kid Veeky Forums

Nothing will ever bring back the feeling of being a child. Even Weights.

Attached: JpK3kaJVcjsEWOF++uoHIWh0dHA6Ly9wdXUuc2gvMUlRVkE=.png (758x526, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T7NqyQCSz-Y&t=0m27s
youtu.be/2d8yCWF4cBY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> playing runescape as a kid
> not minecraft or halo 1

Attached: 1521198604812.jpg (720x575, 26K)

>Nothing will ever bring back the feeling of being a child.

WrOnG

That childlike feeling is probably from living a life that you aren't familiar with, and that lack of suredness inclines your mind to attempt to fill the gaps with imagination. Which is exciting.

You need to take time to yourself to let your imagination run. Like going for a walk or just sitting down by a river or something and thinking. After a while you find many things are a mystery, and your imagination kicks in again.

Just my faggoty anecdotal shitpost, that's all

Attached: images (3).jpg (454x324, 23K)

good riddance that game was fucking trash

Attached: 1454888834085.jpg (800x1060, 495K)

You probably got baited into the wilderness for some free black gold trim armor too

Nothing compares to crushing your enemies and competition using health and exercise as your cores values that you build a brand of individualism around. Watching people around you that you respect being genuinely inspired by what you are trying to do to improve your life and following your examples brings intense satisafaction.

Attached: 763DB2A3-0BCF-4F2F-B88E-BE4890776F3E.jpg (222x216, 17K)

Attached: 1493257205434.png (638x582, 41K)

I too know this feel except replace runescape with roblox

“I was so much happier as a nerd fat kid”

You’re still one if you feel like that. I was one 6 years ago and I have a completely different life now. I’m good looking, tall, muscular get plenty of attention from qT girls easy and feel very confident about myself. I’m motivated, love working out and have big goals.

When I was a 15 year old 250 lb@6’2 kid in high school who played WoW all day I had no self confidence, my face was a blob of fat filled with acne, never talked to girls, hated looking at myself or my body in the mirror (would literally close my eyes while showering) and had no goals and no ambition. Fuck that, I’ll never forget those days as a reminder of how shit my life was and how good it is now.

/v/irgins GTFO

>Tfw when playing runescape as a kid and you knew nothing of the real world.

Sometimes inwush i could go back

How fucking long was your childhood that you played halo 1 and Minecraft

>tfw 22 years old but still a kid playing runescape
>no job
>live with parents
>play games all day and go to the gym

How do you not live in complete shame?

Attached: 1520839203411.jpg (429x410, 45K)

I played them together m8 idk

>i played minecraft in my childhood
I should report you for being underage

I would beat the shit out of my kid if hes like this at 22 years old.

get your shit together user

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (800x800, 80K)

>tfw you will never spend hours collecting cow hide in Lumbridge farm

Attached: 1521869747520.jpg (640x559, 23K)

Why would you go o the internet and lie like this? There’s like 8 years between them and I doubt that you would have be on from early days. Unless you’re 20-25 and you classify it as childhood. Fag

>Allowing the external world to satisfy you
Bro what are you doing...

red2:scroll: selling rune pick

Attached: 300px-Feel_Guy.jpg (300x300, 10K)

>07 scape
>not posting the true GOAT

I wanna go back bros

Attached: screen-1.jpg (512x343, 45K)

Actually, orienting yourself toward a difficult goal does the same thing. So sort yourself out bucko.

>ywn be back in 4th grade in ‘00
>ywn play pic related with your friend as your tactical advisor

Youth is wasted on the young.

Attached: 3D908E8C-C1F7-4B75-BA68-21142F710A57.jpg (300x381, 48K)

underage

>Halo 1 - released 2001
>Minecraft - 2009
>8 year childhood

MUMMY MY TENDIES ARE COLD REEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: MMH.jpg (300x300, 23K)

Been going back to Mabinogi nowaday, brings me nostalgia from those simpler time but I wouldn't go back for less. Fuck being a fatty.

Attached: 20180318145008_1.jpg (1920x1080, 600K)

Attached: 1521306925347.jpg (339x235, 13K)

For me it was WoW and I still get an urge every once in a few years. I've been always resisting it but gave it a shot lately on some private vanilla server just to see if there is anything to it. It was way too much fun so I cut out cold turkey before shit got out of hand.
Once an addict, always an addict I guess.

Wish I could go back to Maplestory, too bad it's all shitty and gay now

absolute state of millenials

Attached: Wlxy7zG.jpg (1850x1200, 654K)

There are some pretty popular old-school private servers like MapleRoyals. Try them my dude

Played from 2004 to 2012

Best year was still 2011, korasi rushing in wild making so much money every day, was even more than local shelfstocker jobs per hour

Not the same poster but am 19, played Minecraft from 2010 till ~2013ish time flies huh

Attached: 5555C9EB-057C-494B-BB01-798D0E6704C0.jpg (1080x1073, 242K)

I remember I would find noobs in Lumby to collect feathers for me, pay them 5gp each, then sell them in members servers for 10-15 gp each. Good times.

Man, Iktf. Went back to it last year for the heck of it and the whole damn place was dead as fuck. Ended up going from level 0 to level 185 in two days because they had that triple exp or some shit going on. The skills were all retarded and every classes are now "Hold X to make infinite damage". I miss back when going up to level 80 took forever.

TFW all weapons same attack so everyone used 2 handers of manhood in duels to the death

>Except on mems D long was the goat.

LOB AND COAL CERTSSSSSSSS

I hate you for reminding me.

What games are kids playing right now that they'll be nostalgiafagging about in 2038?

Games are too shitty these days to be nostalgic about later on

fortnite

im already nostalgic about tf2 in its hayday
i still play it all the time and love it to bits but its just not the same as playing it during its first few years

>roblox
oh god the memories

Attached: 1511463067161 (1).jpg (720x695, 60K)

LoL, pubg, CoD

I bought tf2 when it was still pay2play, I will never forget playing sniper on 2fort, working my way to a bow, or a spy spending tens of minutes just lurking around the enemy base.

but fuck the game now its trash garbage, i installed it a few months back out of nostalgia, joined a 2fort server like in the good old times, and a bunch of nerdy fat autists were just sperging around in their own base and when i killed anyone they wanted to kick me

League, CSGO, Dota maybe.

I already get nostalgic about SC2, before they completely changed the game with Legacy. Diablo 2 also gives me nostalgia feels.

Attached: Call-of-Duty-1-UO-Map-DE-Dust_1.jpg (800x494, 252K)

What was your first 99 Veeky Forums?

Attached: image.jpg (250x250, 14K)

Cod mw2 on ps3 was the best feels this life is a sham after 20

All of you would probably be a lot happier if you just imagined that you are universally hated by everyone. Then go out into the world and not give a fuck because if everyone hates you then you’ve got everything to gain.

Be a kid
>Wake up
>Go to school
>hang out and have fun with friends
>everyone talking about their stories on Runescape
>Get new friends interested in Runescape, promise to help them learn how to play
>Mike just got 60 woodcutting, that's insane!
>Billy has membership and does agility training!
>Makes you excited to be getting membership soon
>tell friends all about new secrets and places you found on Runescape
>everyone's amazed, plan to meet up to witness said secret after school
>Go home
>No responsibilities for anything
>Play Runescape with friends for 8 hours without any worries or responsibilities,
>Invite friends for sleepover this Friday so you can stay up and play Runescape all night
>No rush for anything
>never feeling like you're wasting time not grinding xp
>happily wasting time helping your lower level friend complete shield of arrav
>Mum gives you chicken drumsticks and chips for tea
>just duel in the duel arena for the fun of it
>getting runescape gf and gifting her free things

Be an adult
>Wake up
>Go to work 8 hours
>Go gym
>Come home
>Clean house
>Cook plain chicken, vegetables, rice, tuna.
>Go on runescape for 1-2 hours
>Constantly feeling like if you don't grind something now, you're wasting precious time
>Never play the game just to explore or relax, always grinding something
>No friends play anymore, do everything yourself
>No one to discuss runescape with
>Use online guides for everything to find the most time efficient way to complete an objective.
>Why would you ever duel in the arena when killing these rock crabs give better xp?
>Hit level 85 slayer, still not good enough
>Understanding to hit 99 you'll need to grind doing the same thing for months
>Do you really have the time to waste on this? There's no benefit for hitting 99
>Understanding runescape gf is a scam
>Make sure to go to bed on-time because you've got work in the morning.

Attached: 1463390620282.png (763x529, 231K)

wow mom hasn't aged at all!

This states it pretty well, you can't really enjoy games in the same way you did as a kid.

a nice summary of adult gaming
i tried getting back to wow a few times but its just not the same, all you care about is how to level up the fastest, how to spend talent points the best, how to get the most gold, you know all the locations, all the quests, all the events, you dont explore or just try something for fun

I found that if you plan a few days (like a weekend) every month or couple of months, where you just enjoy games to really bring back that childhood enjoyment.
Make sure to take care of everything first, tell people you go away for the weekend, and then just indulge yourself without feeling bad about it. Won't work for mmorpgs obviously, but others games have become a blast for me again.
I still do other stuff on those weekends, but when I sit down to play, it does not feel like I am wasting my time.

League, eventually the player base will leave and it will ruin the game. Enjoying it as much as I can though.

Thanks, Jordan.

I MISS THOSE WOW DAYS WHEN EVERYTHING WAS STILL REALLY COOL AND I COULD PLAY FOR 10 HOURS EACH DAY!!!!!! TAKE ME BACK NOW!!!!!!!

Attached: 1500324285097.jpg (482x427, 36K)

world of tanks
csgo

Call the cops theres an armed nigger

>never played these shitty games
>played 1.6 and source
lmao fucking nerds

This
I miss the times where if you had your 3rd job advancement, a blue sauna robe, bamboo hat, attack scrolled work gloves and threw steelies you were the shit.

Attached: 1155113.jpg (400x302, 15K)

this post made me sad for what I once had

I wish I could go back too.

>tfw been an friendless shut in autist for most of my life, also very skinny and ugly
>never played video games even though iseem like the quintessnetial person who would
>played runescape for literally 1 week in 6th grade

How did you pass the time?

i dont even remember honestly. i think i just went places with my parents. i also had a dog for my middle school and high school life so we would usually go places with him.

when you live a life of shut-in ness like i have everything kinda blends together and you forget everything that's happened in your life. pretty sad.

i remember my parents never let me have a game system so that took that out, and i would play them occasionally with people but that was about it. never really liked them

Attached: 1520099777824.png (799x981, 843K)

:(

This.

never played runescape but iktf
back then even on pirate mmorpg servers it was full of activity and nice people. now you are lucky to find someone who talks to you even on officials, i think thats part of why i stopped playing online

cooking, first and only

>from Rachel

Attached: 1506955399132.jpg (500x500, 47K)

Strength, actually. Got it in August 2016. Never got any levels past 70s back in the day

>He didn’t play Army Men by 3DO or Age of Empires as a child
>He didn’t play Killer Instinct, unironically Battle Toads or Chameleon Kid
>He didn’t play Goldeneye or Pokémon Snap
Fuck you, OP.

>tfw you remember the times you play mario paint fly swatter with your uncle while staying up all night

And then Mom gets mad at both of us and we just laugh it off.

Attached: 1451629241194.png (796x712, 317K)

I get mad Nostalgic over Skyrim these days if I listen to the music or something. I would play it again but I want to remember it for what it was

>Nostalgic over Skyrim
Are you 12?

Attached: 1ED4652F5B1247FDB41A53FB875D5A8B.jpg (456x456, 20K)

not all nostalgic moments are from your childhood, I'm 28 and get nostalgic about shit that happened in my mid 20s

LSD reliably produces a feeling of being a child again.

Can help you figure out why you are choosing to be unhappy(assuming it isn't related to money, housing, etc.).

unironically this

growing up is bullshit. if you're rich, you can play games for 12 hours a day if you fucking feel like it.

so it's not "growing up" where if you play games you're a loser, it's that you're a loser because you havent succeeded enough that you can afford to play games all day.

It came out close to six and a half years ago. I don't personally feel nostalgic for Skyrim but I do indeed feel nostalgia for other things around that time.

Out of all the games out there, there exists a lesser evil. Namely to that of roguelikes, or just very hard games like dark souls. Which teach quite well the harshness of life to youngsters. Most other video games is just time wasting trash tho.

Basicly any track from Oblivion makes me fall down and cry for the good days, the days spent exploring Cyrodil

youtube.com/watch?v=T7NqyQCSz-Y&t=0m27s

Attached: image.jpg (500x497, 217K)

It felt like Jeremy dropped the ball a bit with Skyrim, all of Oblivion's tracks were fucking GOAT.
youtu.be/2d8yCWF4cBY

I tried to get back into Runescape and I just couldn't do it. The gameplay and everything is still there and yeah it kinda scratches that nostalgia itch but there's no community in that game anymore. No one talks to each other just for the sake of being friendly or having fun. The only times anyone is chatting is so they can spam chat to sell shit at the GE. Its kinda sad really, I made a lot of friends on RS that were genuinely cool people I had fun talking to. All good things must come to an end eventually I suppose.

Attached: 1519832333978.jpg (800x800, 55K)

If video games are better than lifting you don't lift enough.

Wow a lot of you had sad childhoods, wasting it on skinner boxes. Wtf are you even nostalgic about, you spent your youth clicking buttons. You want the same feeling just take some edibles and play video games. I miss having a huge gang of people who didn't give a fuck and were always up for whatever, that was the best part of childhood.

Enjoy being on your deathbed and having pathetic memories like killstreaks or unlocked hats as the sole thing to see you off.

>tfw 99 str playing f2p only

What a grind

i sometimes like to start a new Minecraft world with my lil bro, that game is the comfiest shit ive ever played, and it’s fun to communicate with him while playing, makes us feel like a team

Wc

Fuck this thread is making me sad.

Also, who remembers Adventure Quest?

>0:28

So many memories.

Attached: image.jpg (400x388, 92K)

STR LVLS?

Attached: XxXJAKEXxX.png (335x907, 35K)

I member.

Attached: image.jpg (1383x1600, 655K)

Morrowind has that effect on me and is actually reasonably old

Shit I do. I even bought the membership because it was a one time payment.
What’s happened to it now? Last I remember they were trying to hype dragonfable or something but that was years ago

Dude, just get a job. Fix your life one thing at a time

warcraft 3 custom maps is the only real answer