Im a girl who has to lose 60 pounds but i find it hard to eat protein

im a girl who has to lose 60 pounds but i find it hard to eat protein
will i lose muscle if i eat 70 g protein a day

Attached: 1517577547622.jpg (788x688, 96K)

How muchdo you weigh? Losing weight is done by finding your maintence calories and go into a caloric deficit. Sill stick to .8-1g of protein per pound of bodyweight, and keep working out, otherwise you'll just waste your muscle.

Also girls get out ree

Find 2 weeks where you don't have to go out and do anything
Then dry fast for 10 days
Don't do anything for those days but stay in bed
Don't eat
Don't drink
Absolutely nothing
You'll lose enough weight and youll have better skin, and balanced hormones

Add 2 protein shakes = 50 protein.
Add 0.5kg quark = 40-50 protein

that's ~100 protein with low cals

lmao that pic related

Attached: topkek.jpg (248x189, 18K)

Attached: wurmz.jpg (1280x800, 123K)

i cant do that until summer break and dry fasting will kill me in 90 degree heat
180 pounds :(
protein shakes are gross
are there any good tasting ones?

That’s called nervous laughter.

Attached: 528ED401-1FFE-49CC-9694-2560C8221662.jpg (957x745, 135K)

So intake ~150-180g of protein per day. Supplement shakes with high protein, lean foods like tuna.

You'll get used to protein shakes. Add more milk to the shakes, make chocolate-banana shakes, stuff like that.

But you got to where you are because you took the "easy way". The "right" way isn't fun and doesn't taste good but that's what you have to do to get where you want to be.

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: mfw.jpg (239x255, 29K)

I was waiting for this

I need to lose 60 pounds too, gods be with you sister.

Attached: lyssna_p_vr_grnsaksrock_631.png (322x340, 69K)

You wanna lose weight huh?
Then run. Run your fat fucking ass like you never ran before. Don't jog, don't walk, sprint bitch. Sprint every fucking day. As much as you like to believe in an easy way for this, there isn't. SPRINT! You should be cruising on a treadmill at 8mph and above for like 2 miles. After that run more, not as fast, but do run more. Sometimes run for 5, 6 miles and on you last mile run up a really steep hill for at least a 1/4 mile. Also burpies, Medicine ball circuits, and declined crunches wouldn't kill you either.

yes, losing weight is entirely dependent on exercise and has nothing to do with diet

you're a dumbass dude, .75g per lb of LEAN body mass is enough. she should be eating around 90g a day at least.

Guy on the right is obviously fucked by lens distortion

Dumbest post on fit right now.

Love running, do you?
Then why don't you go take a hike, huh?

Almond Milk + Frozen Bananas improve all protein shakes.Or just close your eyes and swallow it down like it's a regretful one night stand

If she's exercising enough, she should be able to shed the extra far and carbs that her body turns the protein into.

if i have to talk about watching what you eat, which she should be doing already, then this thread is a complete fucking waste.
Want results? Nvm just keep doing what youre doing go ahead i don't know shit about getting rid of body fat.
U mad?

>u mad?
>
off you go nigger

>60 pounds

I think you have more important issues at hand the possible 'muscle' loss.

If you have such a high fat count there is a very slim chance you have basic muscle mass at all.

I would recommend you start losing all the weight first.