Who the fuck has time for 6 meals a day?

Who the fuck has time for 6 meals a day?

Attached: kdsQneF.gif (209x361, 719K)

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFPFPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAFAPPPTSSSSSSSSSSP*

People that make it

you just chew and swallow and continue with what youre doing, its not lke you have to lay a table

IF masterrace
www.leangains.com/the-leangains-guide/

Rich suggests to get up at 3am, eat, and then get back to sleep if that's what it takes.

Attached: d3b32a478f0a03bd.png (395x392, 284K)

Never take dietary advice from a dead man.

Literally binge eating.

Roids killed him, not his diet you dumb fuck

>if that's what it takes

Attached: 8e54a82563d89f218f77026b135089f8.jpg (236x236, 11K)

His diet contributed heavily to his death.
The 20 some odd pounds of organic plastic in his arms calves chest back glutes and dick didnt' help either.

IF+Keto is good for people who sit all day at a desk job and drive everywhere. If you do any semblance of exercise you will end up looking like this.

Attached: jonathan-hill-image-2-244008323.jpg (615x409, 25K)

He ate a pint of Ben and Jerry's before bed every night, user. They both contributed to his poor health.

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1734x980, 188K)

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Attached: 1519767701370.png (600x445, 437K)

>Who the fuck has time for 6 meals a day?

READ THE FUCKING STICKY

CICO

2/10 made me reply

nice ass btw

When I started watching Rich and he went with his gf to buy ice cream, I thought it was a one-time thing, like cheatmeal of the week. But then we see him buying ice cream in every video... how foolish

What the fuck is cico?

>not bulking on omad
Lmao @

you have to prepare it though, that takes the most time

>His diet contributed heavily to his death.

Attached: do you have a single fact to back that up.jpg (208x240, 20K)

Parents only makes 1 meal per day. Sick and tired of eating potatoes.

I end up being a skeleton they end up fat.

Attached: 1512615195872_1520629713981.jpg (578x455, 163K)

>Parents only makes 1 meal per day. Sick and tired of eating potatoes.
What exactly do these two statements have to do with one another?

Attached: 1511191442073.jpg (235x236, 11K)

Attached: 1521976519234.jpg (628x720, 49K)

CALORIES IN CALORIES OUT

FUCKTARD

Minus the brap i cant honrstly tell if this pic is shopped, he looks like phil anselmo

>too old for prime girls
>only roasties for you

Attached: 1496528208232.jpg (523x693, 40K)

I don't, I eat 3 meals, 1 snack (sometimes) and 1 shake for about 4500cals per day. Doesn't matter how you get it in, just get it in.

Attached: hmm.jpg (803x552, 46K)

I’m at 7 or 8 meals plus a protein powder shake. Right now I’m unemployed but even when I was working a full day I ate 5-6 small meals. You gotta do whatever it takes to get biig. The more muscle you have the more fat you burn abd the more energy your body need to grow.

Buy and prep our own food bitch.

When you get enough muscle and train everyday you can eat what you like (on or off cycle)

nigga you blind

people who make it a priority
people who want to take weight lifting seriously so they can take their strength and physique to the next level

now, let me ask you this.
Who the fuck has time to sit on Veeky Forums/play video games/ sit inside for 6 hours a day? Oh, you do, because you prioritize that. That is your priority in life and it shows. Hard work doesn't lie, if you put in the hard work, everyone will notice it. A lion never has to tell a sheep he is a lion, the sheep just fucking know he is a lion.

I eat 2 meals a day

Each meal being about 1500 calories so 3000 cal/day.

On a cut I just slightly lower the portions and be at 2000 calories. Been thinking of trying IF though to see how that works out.

It takes my stomach 2 hours to digest the food and push it down to my small intestine. After 8 hours I have more than enough room to eat myself full again. The 6 meals a day thing is a meme.

Its hard to tell if you're joking.

I've found success doing similar but with more than 2 meals

Eat every 2 and a half hrs ish, hell put a peanut butter sandwich in a ziplock bag if u fucking have to.

Attached: 13516299_1221411524560131_7187919023878439050_n.jpg (480x360, 18K)

in ur pocket*

What would the joke be? 1500cal in one meal isn't that absurdly much.

I've heard from different sources that you need to space out your meals or your body wont be able to consume everything.

Again, I've found that eating 1.5k meals and shakes were the easiest way for me to reach my calories but I wasn't sure if I was making gains because I was sort of a novice and also a hardcore ectomorph.

im still asking the same shit also.

With study , job + one hour of walking and taking my little sister to school i don't have time for those 6 meals , in the end i just eat those energy bars or quick soup stuff

I have no idea what you're on about, I've never shit out a whole carrot or anything, I seem to consume pretty well.

No but seriously:
Your body isn't going to let nutrients get to waste if you eat the right kinds of food. I also down all my meals with a big glass of kefir or yoghurt to help the digesting process. I'm not kidding, this helps a good deal and one glass for me is already 200cal. It's homemade from unpasteurized milk straight from the cow tiddies.

Attached: main-qimg-696c984176da06f81d4ef323c73c4c5e-c.jpg (494x598, 44K)

I remember jacking it to this gif countless time ls when I was an underage fag in /b/ back in 2008, holy shit

Considering I am just starting and cutting (a lot) ten I guess IF is for me
exercising 5 times a week for at least a bit over an hour but I literally don't do anything else

Well thanks. That's good news for me then.

Eating 6 meals to get to 3000-3400 cals is suffering.

Only 6 it's like you don't even want to leave humanity behind

Attached: gainsgoblinslayer.jpg (474x474, 41K)

No problemo.

In the end it doesn't matter how many meals you have, it's all about how many calories you take in a day. 2 meals is just what fits my schedule best.

Honestly I eat twice a day too and it just feels better for me.

If I were to eat 6 meals 400 cal each I would just walk around hungry most of the time. That way if I eat 2 full meals a day I feel well fed throughout it

Sign me up, it might get me a gf like pic related and we can rub our bones together and rattle all night long.

Attached: maxresdefault[3].jpg (1280x720, 115K)

It’s been like ten years and this bitch still makes my dick rock solid.

Nah she'd rather fuck a regular sized guy

6'1 161 lb lanklet here, how to gain weight on a budget? My job is pretty physical, it makes weight gain hard.

4 scoops cmon bro you gonna get big if you eat big

FPBP

literally not. Dr. Fag here, binge eating disorder is defined by failing to not eat, or eat properly, and then gorging (binging) that is followed by regret.

OMA or IF does not meet this becuase:
>It is scheduled
>There is no regret/guilt

DSM-V that shit is you really wan the specific criteria.

>Roids killed him
no he was murdered

This

he's also a fat bloated dipshit

Food prep you dingus, if you are not already doing it you will never make it. Get containers plan your meals by the week, make them and then just reheat.

Came to post this. OP dug up some good shit, I didn't even think to brap post.

Same with Zyzz

Attached: the last thing zyzz saw.webm (384x288, 148K)

Gymcels, who have no lives or responsibilities.

People who actually accomplish things use IMF.

>HEREEE'S MY BUUUUTTTT!!!
>OOOOOOOPERS WHERE YOU FILMING???
>NOOOOO.... DON'T... DO THAT! ;D

My job takes up my whole day so I only end up eating two meals. I don't understand how you can eat 6 meals with a job. Unless you eat them back to back in 5 hours.