POWR is about to have another push, big news causing FOMO!

POWR is about to have another push, big news causing FOMO!

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/PowerLedger/comments/7dzo9d/why_power_ledger_will_be_a_top_15_coin_2018/
s
reuters.com/article/us-uber-mahindra-india/uber-to-partner-with-mahindra-to-pilot-electric-vehicles-in-india-idUSKBN1DO0MQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

350m coin supply that just peaked after a week of FOMO surge.

check LINK charts to see your future

No it's high enough... blockchain out in Q2 2019.. 300m cap already.. trading solar power lolololo ahahaha fuk is this chit.

reddit.com/r/PowerLedger/comments/7dzo9d/why_power_ledger_will_be_a_top_15_coin_2018/

Long term gains this will be higher than ETH.

This is the only coin currently out there that has already partnered into real life usage, beyond the purchase currency that can be used at the odd store here and there.

Stay poor

get left of earth fag. Dont buy POWR. don't be rich. we don't want you on the team

There is no real life usage, they're partnered into fucking testing like a hundred other shitcoins, they received an insignificant grant pushed through by an early investor, their partnerships are of values 1000x less than ETH, it is literally a fucking ethereum token itself

Ethereum is merely a platform for listing applications. An open source platform at that, which has been replicated multiple times.

Powr to actually function, needs infrastructure, and this infrastructure will give it a monopoly. The electric markets are monopoly markets, and if powr integrates with the big electric companies then it will soar.

Currently many countries have green policies where electric companies are forced to buy back consumer production, and they buy back at a higher than production cost. This coin solves that political hurdle for them, as now they can pass the cost to the consumer and take a cut without doing anything.

Everything will fucking soar if it "integrates with the big companies". This isn't going to happen tomorrow and until it does we can watch it bleed with little news bumps to keep cucks cucked. The run is ogre kiddo, take profits and keep moving forward

Just wait for the bots to leave it alone and it will increase steadily.

Elliot wave priciple

Its gone sideways and the price lsited is irrelevant since the volume of coins being traded is less than 10% of the current coins in circulation.

Angles on those last two waves should be less steep. Moving much slower than I thought.

Won't happen since the coin is being forcibly stabalised.

RIP...for now

ive seen this happen too many times.

11pm CST

user, look at this image. What wave will be the next wave from the top, most zoomed out elliot waves in this image?

hahahaha

Powr is a working product.

Link is a coin that was shilled by Veeky Forums because Sergey has the same initials as Satoshi.

LISD will become the first European Application Host to offer Power Ledger’s blockchain-based peer-to-peer energy trading platform to support the development of low-cost, low-carbon distributed energy markets in microgrid developments in Europe.

The agreement sees the Australia-based Power Ledger support LISD in marketing, planning and developing the metering, market settlement and reconciliation components of microgrids while LISD promotes and develops sustainable microgrid developments and other trading uses based on renewable energy and storage systems in Europe.

The agreement was announced at the European Green Australia Summit (EUGAUS) hosted by the Australian Embassy in Berlin today.

Power companies will just start offering payments in btc/eth.

no they wont. where has this been announced? or did you just pull this from your arse. normal crypto is too volatile for the consumer market, read the powerledger whitepaper.

why would that be bad?

ok i was trolling cus im too dumb to understand this

powr is still crypto how do they create stablization at some point in this thing to be able to sell shit? sparkz?

I think 1 sparks = $1 AUD

So you use the token to buy sparkz and get cheaper solar systems and some other benefits i believe

>a fucking spirograph

Sell you cunts this shit is going down!

Yeah basically sparkz is supposed to act as a tether for the AUS cent, used for transactions on their network, While POWR is used for trading a stake in their grid, which is going to be big during the coming age of renewable energy/carbon credits etc (big in australia/commonwealth)

Jo wants to buy 100kwh, so he buys 0.01eth, in 30 minutes eth is dumped 30%. jo is pissed and cant pay his power bill. legal issues/consumer laws arise.

1) ETH price stabilizes more every day
2) Joe should have planned on holding Sparkz or POWR tokens, but I bet there are remediation plans to convert USD to POWR, as they plan their own blockchain anyway, IDK
3) potential to participate and stake what may be the largest alternative energy network in at least three countries to date > your FUD

the mommy glow

by jo i mean a normie who doesnt care about crypto and just wants to pay his power bill.

my fud? sparkz is created by powerledger ya knob. you even read their announcements? can you even read?

She's not a virgin? FUCKING SELLING ALL MY TOKENS ROASTIE BITCH

Why do they need the token

We are now breaking below the lowest trend line. I repeat, we are now breaking below the lowest trend line.

Buy orders are set

Get ready user. The bids are flowing in like mad.

Be ready in case it only reaches 8k as it will recover fast.

How do you know it wont go down to 7k

I thought so before but after looking at the fib for the past two waves, which are fractals, meaning the same price movement on a larger scale, that would be very low. It could, but I think 7.5k or 8k is more likely.

No way they don’t get acquired by TESLA or similar if they are even moderately successful.

POWR can build potentially the largest energy network in the world. Networks > money.

tesla would just copy them

the energy market in the us and eu is regulated by the govt

the govt can make their own blockchain

Watching this in the 5 min now since we're on the edge...look at that stoch rsi...

Would be a good time for that Thai news Jemms.

HERE WE GO!

what program / site are you using to see that

During whale accumulation phases TA doesn't work. Cute charts tho bb

Tradingview on 5 min candles

WHERES MY GAINS REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Soon

Go to bed matt

HAHA
YOU JUST CONFIRMED YOURSELF AS A VIRGIN.

STOOOOOOOPPPPP

Is the dream over?

next moon mission is FUN

s mh.com.au/business/the-economy/turnbull-government-invests-in-cryptocurrencybased-company-for-the-first-time-20171121-gzplb4.html

look how cuuuute her babby is

Its picking up?

who the fuck is spam buying this shit

its MOVING!

Grooooooooovin Magic!

It's just as Lain predicted...... hahaha.... oh no no no NO NO NO hahahaha

MOOOOOOOOON you bitch YAAAAAASsssssss

Pajeet better fuck off with his 10k sell wall this time

Uber to partner Mahrinda (who just partnered with Power Ledger)

reuters.com/article/us-uber-mahindra-india/uber-to-partner-with-mahindra-to-pilot-electric-vehicles-in-india-idUSKBN1DO0MQ

SHIT POWERED COIN HERE WE GO

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR SELL WALL PAJEET. HODL AND GET THE REAL BOBS WITH LAMBO MONEY RATHER THAN SHITTING IN THE STREET WITH YOUR DIGITAL BOBS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SING IT WITH ME AND FUEL THE MOON MISSION

She packed my bags last night pre flight,
Zero hour, 9 A.M.
And I'm gonna be high as a kite by then.

I miss my gains so much, my BTC

It's lonely out here in POWR
On such a timeless coin

And I think it's gonna be a long long time til paaajet brings it down again to find out i'm not the coin they have at home

Oh no no no I'm a rocket coin
Rocket coin burning out the fuds up here alone

where is the sell wall? Which exchange? can you post pic?

beautiful

Yeah it feels like there's one at or right before 10k. All day it has almost reached 10k and then dipped hard again. I'm watching this right now pic related while I try to go to sleep. I can really only see the price and a section of the chart.

Crypto is life.

Pic related

sing this in every thread please like last night

Where the fuck is this pump coming from?

Yes

>reuters.com/article/us-uber-mahindra-india/uber-to-partner-with-mahindra-to-pilot-electric-vehicles-in-india-idUSKBN1DO0MQ

big if big

The glorious PAJEET PUMP IRL

true if big

POWR has electric vehicle product too very tig

Perfect 10k
But I'm a hopeless case of hodl

> 10k 10k 10k 10k 10k 10k 10k 10k 10k 10k 10k 10k 10k 10k 10k 10k 10k 10k 10k 10k 10k 10k 10k 10k 10k 10k 10k 10k 10k 10k 10k 10k 10k 10k 10k 10k 10k 10k 10k 10k 10k 10k 10k 10k 10k 10k 10k 10k 10k 10k 10k 10k 10k 10k

DONT STOP ME NOW

How are these sell walls getting demolished so fast? Wew.

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING

when will we overcome these walls

As always, PL's team about to drop official announcement today in time for weekend. Like clockwork, every Friday, only that this time the news are bigger (involving both government and private sector use of network).

If you been day trading this gem, you're about to make bank today and all weekend!

DYOR, this is one of the only solid projects worth holding long term. Day trade in order to increase stack.

Pump is back baby!!!!! I'm so fucking rich thanks to this coin

how many you own

Except it's already Friday night in Australia. Stop spreading this shit.

Close to 400k coins that I bought at ICO

Finally back to the price I bought back in at. Was geting nervous.

1. News are always released by PR Wire service based in Europe.
2. The largest investor base for PL is not Australia
3. Outside of AMA sessions, there has not been one single media release made to fit Australia timezone. Instead it has been timed for Europe/America's business timezone
4. Look back to every Friday official Media release since ICO. ALWAYS IN TIME FOR EUROPE & AMERICA TRADING. They know their market and the exchanges that matter (Bittrex).

Make sure next time you do your research and don't put down a tip that is meant to help you make money. Stop spreading fud just because you missed a good entry point. POWR will go much higher today anyways, so you can still get in.

Thailand announcement will come this Monday, my little cucks. And the team is currently in india so get ready

>1 post

thai chinks? who gives a shit
they all have HIV and eat grasshoppers

they have billions too. its enough to gzt me interested

"Russian Hackers. And Pajeets. And Wall Streeters. And Tunnel Snakes. They are hacking you. The mob, Putin, Stalin's ghost, Soviets, Chinese bureaucrats, Chinese capitalists, are hacking your mind with propaganda and artificial crypto prices.,,,,,,"