Is there anything wrong with "only" cutting at a 500 calorie deficit daily?

Is there anything wrong with "only" cutting at a 500 calorie deficit daily?

Attached: dnp_230_145_165_6'.jpg (1648x1109, 435K)

why is the tattoo in the first picture censored?

No

Thor's hammer

Me on the left, how long would this transformation take?

Doesn't matter. Start now.

+1, also curious honestly.

i don't see why it would be... would just take longer. if you're fine with that you're fine with that

Judging from the name of the pic he used DNP lol? So it probably took what, 3 weeks?

prob didn't want to be identified while still fat as fatass

The guy in the picture seems to have lost around 20 to 30 pounds. Assuming you're eating at a 500 calorie-per-day deficit, and taking into account that each pound is about 3500 calories, it would altogether take somewhere in the range of 7.5 months to complete that transformation.

That's just a bad angle, and he's just flexing. Fuck people who do this.

judging by 4-pack he is a manlet

Arnie had a 4 pack

I'm probably at the middle, what did you do to get right? Did you bulk and then cut again?

mogged

no it just takes longer

if you are already lean something like 500 or less is advisable, if you aren't very lean (like above 12%) you really should probably cut faster so you can get back to productive training (in a surplus)

The file name of the picture is dnp 230-145-160. I'm assuming that was his weight when each picture was taken. So more like 85lbs lost. Your guess was wildly inaccurate.

every day you dont begin improving yourself its going to take one extra day.
who cares about how long, start right now
not tomorrow
not next week
NOW

This is the mindset of people who will never make it

The dude also didn't just cut, obviously he gained muscle so I assume he was fat, cut with DNP, then bulked up again and then cut again

how long will it take for my nipples to go down

Nobody will cut to go under 12% unless you're competing

1.5-2 years

he said in one thread that he was bulking with juice for half a year in the last pic

It's a better idea to cut at a % reduction not a hard x number of calories.

20% reduction from your TDEE