Hey guys should I bulk or should I keep cutting?

hey guys should I bulk or should I keep cutting?

Attached: IMG_20180326_212841.jpg (3456x4608, 1.34M)

bulk
SS+GOMAD
not even joking

Why are you cutting in first place?

Kek

what the fuck is that
I used to be fatter, and I just kept going with the same diet, im 132lbs and 5'7, is that okay to start bulking?

read the sticky

>what the fuck is that
Fucking dropped

Super Squats and Get Off My Ass Dude

READ THE FUCKN STICKY
AHHAGHAGHAGHHGAHGA

Fridgecore

it says nothing about "ss" or "gomad"
what

READ
THE

Your body looks like a fucking fridge

read the sticky

what part mentions ss+gomad?

Op you have a high body fat and no muscle.
I would bullshit at a small surplus. Like 300 extra and slowly build your strength. Incorporate cardio to keep from getting fat and hit your protein and you should be good

>I would bullshit at a small surplus. Like 300 extra
english pls

dios mio...

que pasó?

LISTEN And listen fucking good

LEAN Fucking Bulk

DO NOT EAT WHAT U WANT. EAT SLIGHTLY MORE CALORIES THAN YOU NEED 2 MAINTAIN WEIGHT. EAT 100 to 200 more calories than your maintenance, get 1lb of protein per lb of body weight and try add about 1lb of body weight every 2 weeks.

Do this for 2 years and u should have added a good 20+ lbs of muscle. Any fat u added on the bulk should be minimal and after 2 years u can just go on a 2 month cut and you'll b lean as fuck.

Screenshot this post kid srs.

Go in the gym every session make sure you increase the fucking weight every session on every exercise on every fucking set every fucking time. You must believe u can, if you are eating correctly at your current level of fitness you should be able to do so.

DO NOT BOTHER ISOLATING YOUR BIG BODY PARTS. Isolate arms but chest, legs etc don't fucking waste your time, the extra 40mins u spend doing flys every week is literally gonna add like 0.1 inches to your chest in 2 years.

BENCH
SQUAT
DL
CHIN UP
ARMS
OHP

Do not do anything else srsly. Increase weight every session kid or u won't grow. When you can't increase without keeping form then jump back to 85% of what you just did and build back up again.

TO GROW U MUST IMPROVE YOUR LIFTS

TO IMPROVE YOUR LIFTS YOU NEED TO BE EATING CORRECTLY

BE CAREFUL, EATING A LOT WILL MAKE U STRONG BUT ALSO FAT IF U DON'T MANAGE IT.

Prioritize the lifts I mentioned, hit each body part at least TWICE a week AT LEAST

Nobody is ever going 2 give you real advice on here. Please just screenshot and abide by this.

Explaining what I mean by increasing weight if you're that retarded.

For example Monday you did bench press.
You benched 100lbs 3 sets, five reps on every set.

NOW ON FRIDAY U CUNT, U BENCH 105lbs for 3 sets, 5 reps every set and keep GOING.

That's how u get bigger, you need 2 IMPROVE

jesus okay, explaining in case im retarded is really a good idea, how often can I cheat meal btw? I do it every week rn. also how often do I go to the gym? and the routine is just BENCH
SQUAT DL CHIN UP ARMS OHP, correct?

You kind of look like this latam LoL pro player

Attached: ( seiyalol).png (751x856, 1.14M)

SS + GOMAD STAT

Attached: 1521405609520.jpg (1024x1024, 91K)

Why are u cheat mealing. Are u a fucking pussy? You're so dependant on chocolate and shit food that u want it more than actually bettering yourself?

Just improve everything you do in the gym every week, if u haven't been doing that then you clearly need advice. Download an app that lets u track your lifts or else u are gonna have 2 go in the gym w a notepad and pen.

Go in the fucking gym on Monday, bench press.
Go in the fucking gym Wednesday, over head press.
Go in the fucking gym Friday, bench more than u did last time.

It's not easy if it was everyone would b ripped, u have 2 put in the effort

>132lbs
>5'7
Keep bulking till you're 165lbs, then cut.

WHAT IS THAT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: reeeeeee.png (680x575, 205K)

Ya.... OP you should do SS and GOMAD ASAP.

READ THE FUCKING BOOK

so it aint okay to each fries with bacon and cheddar once a week? Okay copy that
I don't go to the gym right now, but I will pay for 6 months next week, can you recommend me routines or something?
bitch I'm starting to think you are trolling me, the sticky says nothing about that shit you talk about

I used to think GOMAD meant GO MAD as in get angry during your lfts but it just means a gallon of milk a day lol

>he doesn't get angry during his lifts
NEVER going to make it

thank you kind sir, full fat milk or fat free?

Starting strength, but change cleans to overhead press. And add some curls, tricep pushdowns and chinups

hi, im using this thread to ask a stupid question. i understand that bulking and then cuting is the best for a skinny man with high bodyfat% but would that work for a female? i mean, females build muscle slower than males and also have more bodyfat so i would like to know what would be better for a skinny female (around 100lbs) and high bodyfat%
asking for a friend

U can eat whatever you want if you're getting the correct amount of calories and protein...

Download myfitnesspal scan and weigh your food. U get way more calories than u realise.

Lean bulk, add bodyweight very slowly while training and increasing lifts, if done right you'll add muscle and very little fat, which actually decreases your bf% As you have more lean muscle taking up your bodyweight. After doing that for a few years you can cut away the fat u still have and hold onto the muscle.

U barely lose any muscle or strength if u cut correctly. I have lost 20lbs and have literally only lost about 2 reps on my bench press 5rm

hi henry

my name is not henry

don't lie henry i know it's you

give up turbomanlet you've been got

Phone poster. At the gym brah, where you should be!

Bulk*

no, my name is Santiago, im hispanic

lies

you're fucking henry there's no possible mistake nobody else is that manlet

actually wait a sec you adopted? maybe you're henry's long-lost twin or some shit

you look like a child

You should go to the gym

The only problem with this advice is not knowing who is coming from.

Like maybe you know what you're talking about and have seen good progress from it.

Or maybe you barely bench 1pl8 and are regurgitating advice you've heard elsewhere.

Who knows!

lmao

>bleh
> bleh