FUCK YOU FIT YOU CONVINCED ME TO TAKE FIN AND NOW MY CUM IS WATERY AFTER JUST 2 WEEKS ON FIN

FUCK YOU FIT YOU CONVINCED ME TO TAKE FIN AND NOW MY CUM IS WATERY AFTER JUST 2 WEEKS ON FIN

MY CUM LOAD IS CUT BY 50%. CUMMING ON GIRLS FACE USED TO BE THE BEST NOW I HAVE TO AVOID IT BECAUSE OF PATHETIC WATERY CUM SHOT

WHEN WILL MY CUM GO BACK TO NORMAL AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: rheeeeeeee.jpg (800x748, 84K)

never

>i convinced you

I didn't convince you to do anything little baby. You make the conscious decision to take supplements on your own and look at you now, crying on an imageboard for japanese cartoons. What went so wrong in your life to even take advice from a place like this? Did you really think we were health professionals? What would your friends think; oh you don't have any. That's probably why you took our advice.

what the fuck is this new meme

i asked about fin here 2 years ago. got on, never looked back, never had this problem nor have i heard of this problem from anyone asking about it or having been on it. kill youreselve op

>cumlets, when will they learn

You never had watery cum? I thought it was a meme and trusted (((studies))) where only 98% get no sides at all.

Online you will see that the vast majority of users will report watery cum.

Has anyone had watery cum go back to normal while still taking fin?

i get watery cum even before i was on fin. it happens every so often, especially if you fap once or twice daily since your body takes about 36 hours to develop a real good load. fun really doesn't make a difference in this area nor has it ever been found to, or if it has it's one of the more rarer, completely benign side effects.

why the fuck would you care what your jizz looked like if all you're doing is shooting it into a napkin to fucking begin with? like why the fuck would anyone freak out about this one single solitary thing, when all the other side effects like brain fog and gyno are right fucking there to complain about? it's so stupid.

wait til you get off and your endocrine system crashes
hope you’re prepared to have to take test boosters

>endocrine system crashes

yes, the whole system. you're a fucking retard. do you even understand the mechanism finasteride has on your body? it effectively lowers the conversion of regular test to DHT by like 80% or some shit. you literally have more free test in your body by being on finasteride than not by the sheer mechanism of it. the reason why you might get gyno on fin? because your body raises estrogen to match the free test floating around your body. this entire process is different for every body, and even then, only 2% of MILLIONS of people experience this.

you tried. you really did, but not very hard.

>tfw don't want to become baldcel but everyday I continue take fin may bring my closer to losing my dick forever

Attached: barber-what-kind-of-haircut-do-you-want-just-fuck-my-shit-up.jpg (735x765, 143K)

look how triggered fincels get lol
the high levels of estrogen really do make them more emotional
you have your cry before bed yet champ

Just shave your head faggot.

Attached: X17_jason_statham_jef_160307.jpg (1589x2263, 1.47M)

DHT is what makes you into a man.
Lots of test means fuck and all if it's not being converted into DHT.
It's all being converted into excess estrogen.
Fina effectively castrates you/makes you into a partial tranny.
The effects are fucking permanent as well.
That's a fact.

>letting anonymous retards on the internet convince you to take a pharmaceutical
>not doing your own independent research
brainlet

Attached: monk_05.jpg (620x643, 57K)

>CUMMING ON GIRLS FACE USED TO BE THE BEST NOW I HAVE TO AVOID IT BECAUSE OF PATHETIC WATERY CUM SHOT

Veeky Forums is /r9k/ 2.0, we don't help your kind here

>cumming on girls face

and once again, every thread on fit has to relate back to boasting about sex

i suppose that's why when a guy takes test injections and finasteride at the same time, with a proper AI, he gets massive muscle gains and keeps his hair, all while keeping his estrogen levels in the normal range.

you fucking moron.

There are numerous DHT based steroids
And slamming down steroids can make fucking any stupid bullshit work

It's like...you think steroids don't make actual women into men.

user, Fina turns normal men into women and castrates. Transexuals take that shit for a fucking reason.
And it isn't just because of the hair.

it's like... there aren't natty body builders who also take finasteride and make gains simply by eating... woah...

No, there are not.
At all.
Anywhere.
You are fucking retarded.

you're really trying too hard.

If you say so.
But there is a multibillion dollar civil suit that is picking up steam right now
And there is no such thing as a "natura bodybuilder"

>And there is no such thing as a "natura bodybuilder"

let your /r9k/ bait thread die already.

Attached: jenniferlawrenceokaythumbup.gif (245x285, 848K)