Its not the reason that Im 99% down on my initial investment. No thats not the worst of this

Its not the reason that Im 99% down on my initial investment. No thats not the worst of this
The worst part, is know that MOE anime will never be real, no matter what

\and THAT is why Im killing myself toght. Goodnight boys. Already took the 20mg xanax and the gun is loaded

Other urls found in this thread:

totalfratmove.com/guy-goes-to-mexico-to-kill-himself-spends-week-doing-coke-and-banging-hookers-decides-to-keep-living/
youtu.be/1Sj3UuF35XA
youtu.be/-qgXYvjVNvk
youtu.be/-2FGCj5kWIo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

peace out bro see ya on the other side

RIP bro

Can you give me any bitcoins or eth you have still left?

>MOE anime will never be real
Of course, it drawn by human beings, animators. Its art. Get this in your head please, there's voice actors that voice the characters, artists. Also 99% down n your investment, you're a shitty trader...

May the next timeline be better to you user

could you at least give me some BTC before you go bro

Don't kill yourself user suicide is a sure fire way to go to hell
muscle through it. it'll be worth it in the ned

haha you think i care of your opinion when im literally going to die

just face it. Moeshit anime is perfection world, a world that can never be accessed. after seeing your ideal world end before your eyes, there is no reason to keep living. Its over

okay weak boy, I mean this is some of the anime I've watched, this isn't even half of it. You think I'm going to kill myself over that? Moe anime is all happy candy where nothing bad happens and its just not realistic. You live to have fun, you're watching anime to have fun and be happy. I play visual novels all that anime stuff all day while trading and being a NEET. Stop being delusional and start investing correctly, fix your shit up. I've turn 18 recently and I'm not in your state because I envy anime life.

forgot to attach picture

keke 18

When I was 18 I was living the best years of my life
Im 23 now, its over. Job is lost, moiney is gone, theres nothing left to do but create a tulpa and hope she prevents me from pulling the triggere

Favorite anime?

Fruits Basket. I cried like a bitch

how did you lose your job?

I told my faggot ass disrespectful coworker I was going to kick his ass after shift ended

He immediately complained to HR and I was fired on the spot. Worth it. I would have killed him though

move back to parents and work part time to invest into crypto and become rich. Also I've only ever works 9-6 for 3 days, never again would I do that. Just make money and reinvest into crypto and make bank as fast as you can. I plan to get rich off 1 year into crypto, if you do it too then you'll have so much time to watch your MOE anime and forget about responsibilities.

I dont want to watch anime anymore. Fruit basket literally destroyed m soul after I finished the manga. I cant imagine this shit world doing anything but getting worse and worse. I have great friends and realtionshsips, it doesnt matter, this real world isnt worth it. I only find happiness in dreams and those last mere minutes

also i have about 0.5 bitcoin left. it doesnt matter. It will never make Tohru honda real

How much did you have before? I turned my 0.3 to 0.62 in a matter of weeks.

I turned 2 bitcoin into 4 bitcoin and now I have less than 0.5 bitcoin

note that maybe 30% was cashed out over time to buy drugs

why kill yourself when you can do something cool before you die, like go to mexico and fight the cartel or some shit. If you want to die, do something crazy that will make people go "woah, maybe he wasn't a total pussy after all".

totalfratmove.com/guy-goes-to-mexico-to-kill-himself-spends-week-doing-coke-and-banging-hookers-decides-to-keep-living/

Because you never give away your true plan. thats how you get agents on you

Oh I've been on this bus anons, if everything is lost try to go with a bang, if you come back you'll be aight.

do everyone a favor and kill yourself

take a heroic dose of DMT instead.

>Im 23 now, its over

is this a fucking joke? you're a child.

you have a quantum computer for a brain you have one of the most power instruments on the planet, step back for a while regroup read the bible and come back stronger.

not a terrible idea. make sure you have a friend nearby who will stay sober to watch over you though. make sure you have plenty of pen and paper nearby too. I really wish I had some pens and paper for my first time.

things you could do:

1.take up a loan, bet it all on red
2.run away, become sergej from bangkok
3.subvert hippies in a Kibbutz and fuck hairy jewish chicks
4.become ambassador for toilettes in the indian part of town
4.5 become that weird white black pather
5.anything you fucking want because obviously you have nothing to lose anymore and think dying is a viable solution to your boredom.

Fucking normie. You think every problem can be solved by "muh travel"
you dont even know my desires and how unreachable they are. You donmt even know how Ive experienced all I wanted to already and now there is nothing left

kys already, ungrateful fuck. what a whiny faggot you are.

Listen my friend, many traders have lost mode then you can have come back to be millionaires, its takes hard work to study and research and become a stronger an better person toucan do it too

typical normie, goes from sympathetic to sociopatheic in an instant, simply because you realize your gay words have no effect on me. How funny

I dont give a shit about money. Anime will never be real,m so what the fuck is point? theres nothing in this shit kike loving world that can compare

>your gay words have no effect on me.
then why are you not dead yet? she will never come back. you are a loser. your father was right to hit you. whatever applies. it's all your fault.

>never had father
>hate all women because they can never compare to Tohru Honda

whats your point normie? Trying to hurt my feelings?

>never had father

figures. bet you're a virgin too.

Shut the fuck up

Yep never seen a vagina not even pictures

you have reminded me that we must fall to the end to realize what we have and what we can be

so why not try that? you still have 1% left. maybe you're missing out. either way, it's better than whining on the internet. really paints a picture.

get a rope.

If you think that pansy ass shit is a reason to live you clearly have never lifted a fucken bar with a combined weight of over 60kgs. I swear Americans find any reason to give up blame the world for their own insecurities.
>23
yeah na same age as me and you're giving up already lol, I got excited when I made it 0.1 of a bitcoin and then alts died back to 0.045.

I'm sure if you pick up some heavy things and put them down again you're momentary trans related issues will be solved.

Cya, ttyl :)
youtu.be/1Sj3UuF35XA

Sex means nothing to me. Fucking normies man. I care about non-childish things

I was fine ith oife until i got into MOE anime.
sorry the xanaxs and vodka are kicking in

youtu.be/-qgXYvjVNvk

>I care about non-childish things
then why you trying to kys because you lost some WORTHLESS CHILDISH MONEY trading shitcoins?
youre a fucking idiot bro you arent even going to do it your head is so far up your fucking ass you come here like the attention whore you are instead

*the reason isn’t that

>Sex means nothing to me.

how would you even know? your crying about fucking anime is compensation you fat fuck. it's blatantly obvious. also 'I care about non-childish things' my ass.
get your shit together and listen to that fit-user. you're failing as a man - and probably also as woman.

Its not about the money, its that anime will never be real. I thought I made this clear

If you have ever watched an anime or read a manga that you felt really attached to, and it ends, well I suppose you would know what Im talking about

youtu.be/-2FGCj5kWIo

lol you finished yet normie? gonna keep making assumptions?

You are a shame for 75K years of evolution, pls KYS and your children if you had the random chance to breed.

>that you felt really attached to, and it ends, well I suppose you would know what Im talking about
I do. But if its enough to drive you to this then seriously dude go see a doctor this is not healthy and if you werent in this state youd know it as well.

why not stay awhile until simulations become real and you can download your brain into the anime world and live there forever

I know. Its a shame in terms of looks Im a hot piece of ass, my mental problems are too extreme

I already do, it helped for awhile but after finishing he fruits basket manga I truly see no point to living. I mean I have a politically motivated plan but Im not talking about it

Then be truly creative and write your own fanfic.

>anime will never be real

VR and holographic technology has just this decade exited the theoretical and entered the mainstream. you think those nips won't have a completely realistic alternate anime reality in virtual reality constructed by the end of the 2020s?

>killing yourself just before your dream becomes a reality, dooming yourself to never experience it

I hate writing. its just over

maybve this xanax thing will work. 5 mg of xanax a day and everything wil; pass until thigngs get better, right?

contrary to popular belief, virtuqal reality anime will never compare to a true 2d girl with personality. Its futile. Thuis is the final blackpill, literally keeps me up at night

post pics of the gun with timestamp, you larping faggot.

ok im larping. my grandfparents hid the gun from me because they think im going to do a mass shooting. I tried hard to look for it today but they hid all the rifles shots guns and the pistol

OP there is still pic related

>lost your job
A job is literally nothing, a job is not even a particle compared to the value of a human life.

>like go to mexico and fight the cartel or some shit
That's like the worst idea ever. Those cartel muthafuckas are brutal as fuck

Go sit under a nice big tree for a while and see if that changes your mind.

I'm sure there's a bridge or high-rise building near you.
Do one good thing in your life for one, and do it.