/plg/ - power531ing general

Fuck you, pay me

>WAWTT?
>WAWLTT?
>WAWET?
>WAWFT?

Attached: images (53)-1.jpg (288x200, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medichecks.com/sports-and-performance
youtu.be/Cw5yhM5hz9w
pastebin.com/RiXEg5L1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shit was meant to put pic related as the OP image.

Attached: 1521493284461.png (500x566, 171K)

stoop

Attached: 1522206469870.jpg (1152x2048, 332K)

Why don't you nerds have links and shit in the OP like every other support group on Veeky Forums?

Attached: Liberal-Puppetmasters1.jpg (516x360, 38K)

What does that stand for, excuse my newfaggotry

What are we training today
What are we listening to today
What are we eating today
What are we feeling today

Attached: 1522206882357.jpg (833x972, 309K)

If theres a girl at my university i like would it be creepy to send her a friend request on faceberg?

I sometimes wonder if I am too autistic about food. I occasionally crave shit food like chocolate cake and hot & spicy pringles but don't give in due to the negative shit associated with sugar and salt because it may add up over time

I went to die so much

how about you just talk to her in person you creep

whats wrong laddy

The problem is I was born

thats a given. you need to be more specific though

ayy lmao

Attached: 1360255770354.gif (395x238, 1.78M)

I do.

What to do

pick up heavy weights and put them down again repeatedly

>that op pic

Attached: embarassed-for-u.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

no

How does one deal with bench press and scoliosis?

My spine is curved in the thoracic spine, therefore my other arm becomes shorter when retracting scapulae. This causes my other shoulder to come off the bench.

It is structural scoliosis, so it can not be fixed by stretching. Should I just take wider grip with my longer arm to reinforce my benching setup?

Chest, triceps, and shoulders

Bench 3x5 @ 105kg
OHP 5x10 @ 52.5kg
Pendlay Rows 1x10 @ 105kg
DB OTE 3x10 @ 30kg
Pushups 3x10
Facepulls 3x10 @ 12pl8s
DB Lateral Raises 3x10 @ 10kg

Thinking of adding in lying triceps extensions and above the knee rack pulls.

Kek

ok raffy

Factually wrong, typical mom science myth.

>Bench, weighted chins, incline db press and 100 reps of bis and tris because I want bigger arms
>wawltt: the new jugg life podcast because I like cws
>WAWET: a carrot, some spinach, some sweet potato, some walnuts and a fuck load of rice and steak because I fell for the vertical diet meme

Lmao jimposter confirmed incel.

kek

>Light squat 70-80-92-92 kg for 5 reps
>OHP at 60-60-70-80 kg for 5
>DL for 110-125-135-157.5 kg for 5 reps
>pullups 12-10-10
>neck curls 3x100

>Curren$y playlist I got from boxden and The Lox' We Are The Streets.. Maybe going to redownload Bones Thugs Creepin On Ah Come Up and E 1999 too

>couple of burritos

>I fucked my left ankle throwing a shitty mid kick in Muay Thai today but I insist on hitting the gym. hope it goes well.

WAWTT

Working up to 152,5kg for 2 singles on bench and working up to 250kg for 2 singles on DL.

How much do you squat

Who is your powerlifting crush?
Think Im in love with Jessica Buettner

Megsquats, absolute unit of a refrigerator.

The fact you even have to ask whether it's okay to add someone on Faceberg, even though you speak to her in person, is proof above anything else that your are an Autist of the highest calibre.

UK lads. Where can I get a good blood/hormone test? I was looking at some online ones and there is so many to pick from, what would be an optimal check for powerlifting? And maybe glucose because getting strange dizziness and fatigue at random times.

Medichecks is pretty decent and isn't massively overpriced mah dude

Also, just get the full sport and health check.

medichecks.com/sports-and-performance

Endurance check elite looks alright? It got test and glucose in it. Also, how does the whole procedure looks like? And after I receive my results is there some kind of comment from doctor or anything like that? What I mean is that I probably won't have any idea what to look at and what to make out of it.

It's pretty simple really, they send you a kit, you prick your finger and then post your blood sample back to them. They email you the results and give fairly detailed analysis of what each bit means.

does isley still post here? do any of the old guys still exist?

yes he does

t.ilsuj

Non of the entertaining or strong ones, Islet has bulking fish in small pond syndrome.

>Islet has bulking fish in small pond syndrome.
Despite George being retarded, he made it to Worlds is a nationally awarded powerlifter.

What lifting awards have you earned?

>in small pond
Put your trip back on

Finally hit a four plate squat, lads :)

pls be 25kg plates

How's this form, I posted a little while back and my form was terrible and I've learnt that I have tight calves/ankle mobility issues that I'm now working on. I could barely hit parallel and I'm happy to be at least hitting it now. Also heels look more off the ground than they are due to shoes not being entirely flat.

Attached: Screenshot_20180328-155418.jpg (1080x1920, 874K)

Can't see whole movement form one pic, but if you couldn't reach depth then for sure it's improved now.

n-no ;~;

knees too much forward you need to open up the groin

Reminder to squat between the legs dont push the knees forward

splooosh

just sharted out a Norman khan

its all mushy

this is a real mushy Norman khan

splosh droop splosh

it's on the verge of becoming Norman khannarrea, oh my
dripdripdroooop drop sploooosh splosh

yep it's a real runny Norman khan, it's quite a wild one

stink factor 6.9/10

do not engage the shit posting retard above me. report and ignore the dumb fuck. nothing more.

I want to diarrhea

Bullshit, disregard this crap opinion

lmao just lie to your GP and get it for free

Another angle.. I squad a bit more narrowly than I used used but with my toes pointed out more, I feel it more in my groin but I think that's something I'll need to stretch out/adjust to.

Too much effort desu cannot be arsed. Taking time off work and shit, much prefer just order and get it shipped to me.

Forgot picture

Attached: Fotor_152223629142150.jpg (1080x1920, 300K)

Ignore
Your weight is going onto the inside of the foot and the balls of your feet, it needs to be on the outside and weight bearing down through the whole foot, youll achieve this by opening up more and squatting down rather than down and forward

How do I open up more? I found myself more open being more narrow but with wider pointed feet..

Who would have thought the urban dictionary would finally nail a definition

Attached: incel.png (620x569, 55K)

>muh knees
He squats close stance, his knees will always be this far forward.
Stop getting brain washed by your equipped roid retards

See it every day here. Every god damn day.

Wrong

What matters is if somebody's knees are in line with their toes. Their strongest stance and therefore their knee travel is determined by their own hip morphology.

I never said knees in line with toes what are you talking ablut

CWS disagrees

>/plg/ - power531ing general

5/3/1 is not a powerlifting program. It is a strength development system.

Which means it doesn't belong here.

Here at powerlifting general, it's all about that 4 plate deadlift while maintaining arms as noodley as possible.

And if you're even THINKING about hating on sumo:
Less range of motion > strength.

Nobody cares about how strong you are on the platform. What we're really impressed by, is moving the bar over as little of a distance as possible.

Attached: DEbLj7o.jpg (904x960, 52K)

Everything sticks like a broken record
Everything sticks like a broken record

Projection.

this lmao just use a forklift

reeeeeeeeeeeeee i dont want to study

Then don't

Study this *unzips dick*

youtu.be/Cw5yhM5hz9w

Attached: Screenshot_20180328-075823.png (1280x720, 837K)

Hmmm extremelly small specimen.

That's not what your mom said last night XD

hear, hear!

Interesting and owner is suffering from delusions.

you must be 18 to post here

Attached: u_shitting_me.png (339x296, 133K)

Ha ha okay 4 plate sumo puller.

i was referring to the fact that you found that video funny enough to post, clearly shows that you lack the required age to post here.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand the sumo deadlift. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the beauty will go over a typical lifter’s head. There’s also Seans nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Norman Khanish literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these shitposts, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike sumo deadlift truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the wisdom in Panzers existential catchphrase “PROJECTION,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Incels and Angst. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Fat Retards genius wit unfolds itself on their platforms. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have an IPF tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for Trappys’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 Wilks points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

tl;dr

strawman

nobodys saying keep the shins vertical, gbro is saying keep them as vertical as possible. Huge difference. The knees go forward in the beginning and they should stay there

the rest should come from moving the knees out and sitting in between the legs. So youre using more hip. Otherwise yourr making legal depth lower than it should be

At last someone understands basic information

>on Veeky Forums?
we used to have a site but it was full of malware. There is a dropbox. pastebin.com/RiXEg5L1

Attached: file.png (134x22, 1K)

Because spastics make the thread without putting it in the OP and even if they do most people ignore it.

You know that video of the guy from here who deadlifted 4pl8 lifted his head back and screamed

Well I just did the power clean equivalent and everyone turned around and I don't want to come back to this gym

Why do i have roid gut if i never took roids.

You powercleaned 4pl8s? holy fuck how strong are you?

you are fat

Strong enough to power clean 4pl8s I guess

Im not im like 13% bf at most, but my stomach is huge with abs.

something something powerlifting core strenght something

I wish that was true but my core is extremelly weak.

Weak transverse abdominis, do stomach vacuums and planks.
You also might have APT.
Look in a mirror and flex your glutes & abs, and try and bring your hips forward until you dont have a roid gut anymore.
Now keep that position as much as possible, remind yourself every half hour.
Also stop sleeping on your stomach and start sleeping on your back if you aren't currently.

>apt
Yeah i have that
>stop sleeping on stomach
Fuck, I literally can't sleep on back for some reason. Even when I worked night shifts I would come back home tried sleeping on back and couldn't then shifted to stomach and fell asleep in seconds.

Yeah it'll take a few weeks to get used to it, try sleeping on your side as a transition if thats easier,
but no matter what yo do to fix your "roid gut" if you sleep on your stomach you wont fix it.
Do abs everyday, planks, ab wheel.
Flex your abs until you don't look fat, and try and keep your abs flexed liked that 24/7.
It'll suck at first but it gets easier fast

>Do abs everyday, planks, ab wheel.
Already do that, will have to switch to sleeping on back finally. It probably doesn't help that I sit a lot as well.