IOTA FLASH CRASH

IOTA FLASH CRASH.
HOLY FUCK.

Other urls found in this thread:

thetangle.org/address/GCNOSWGBDDAZRLAYIV999YQUDLVJIQG9QTSEZDJVH9UEENIRKAZGEYKVFGUAWNJ9YMZCLUDPSLDLD9EOW
thetangle.org/address/AWTV9QVITZUDGQPRNSEXJIXTFOOO99IFWMAQKRQOQJXEPNISKJKBJ9XWJZAYTW9IULS9NPMIFOJDOJMJB
thetangle.org/transaction/DRNOKIFJZMBTQOPOCXXVAQPDANXKZZYSCHXJTWZGTAEKNNXPUWPKHPLHAGERYTVZIXHIEZZYIEKJA9999
google.com/search?q=9999STOLEN9IOTAS999FUCK9YOU&filter=0&biw=1600&bih=730
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who?

its a shit refugee pajeet coin fuck it

>tfw sold exactly at $1.00

Glad I went into BCH a couple of hours ago, I'd already lost enough then.

HODL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He doesn't know Mark Zuckerberg is coming on as an advisor after dec.

You know what I realized about this coin, watching the crash?

Iota is on Bitfinex. Bitfinex, who knowingly allows wash trading. Bitfinex, who has every reason to pump and dump Iota, since so few exchanges list it too. It could be used as an attraction to Bitfinex, when they are hard up for cash... exactly as they are right now. And them there's the whole fraudulent Tether system.

Having a hard time believing in Iota's organic growth now. And organic crash.
But nothing to support this idea either.

Ok wtf is happening right now

All day (before this flash crash) Binance had an alert on IOTA saying "network congestion / withdrawal times may be delayed"...this was the ONLY coin with this alert... HOURS AND HOURS AGO

I thought this morning when I saw this something strange was going to happen

Pump coin up, pump coin down

Next

Tbqh its precious the way you guys think that there are other reasons to own shitcoins other than to obtain more bitcoin

had a suspicion there was some tethering going on with this turd coin. Hope none of you fell for the pajeet pumping bullshif

IOTA is competely broken. The network does not work at all. They have a "coordinator" that handles transactions. No blockchain, no tangles, nada. It's not a crypto currency. It's an SQL database. It's a complete fucking joke. Why do you think that it is only listed on Bitfinex, the totally fraudulent exchange?

Here's a free tip for those that haven't caught on yet. IOTA is a total scam but I've made thousands of dollars buying and dumping it at the right time. Here's the key.. IOTA pumps after every large BTC bull run. They have an army of shills that astroturf reddit and they con all the clueless new crypto "investors" into buying. Usually takes a couple weeks until they catch on and start dumping

Uhmm

this.

oh mighty magic conch, does this man speak the truth?

Exactly what I feel now. And I can't even cash out yet, with this fucking crazy reclaim process.

so... does that mean, it's time to buy IOTA?

>flash crash
Kek. It flash crashed to 10 sats in the past two weeks or so. Pic related.

But Bitcoin is a shitcoin too, I guess you meant obtain more Monero

not a huge fan of iota but im in deep only because fagets eat up that OMG TANGLE IS THE FUTURE VS BLOCKCHAIN shit and i think it'll pay off by EOY.

For real. We need more pairs with XMR as numeraire.

how feasible would it be to have a bot a) learn to detect such anomalities, b) buy low in that timeframe (this is the tricky part, I guess?), and c) sell once returned roughly to normal (also learned)?

I feel like writing and training such a bot (given some labeled data) should be easy and work well enough. What are you kids waiting for?

Been browsing the top 100 Iota addresses, not sure what the hell I'm looking at. Most are stuck with a long stream of pending transactions, presumably something to do with this reclaim shit.

Like #5 of the top 100, for example: thetangle.org/address/GCNOSWGBDDAZRLAYIV999YQUDLVJIQG9QTSEZDJVH9UEENIRKAZGEYKVFGUAWNJ9YMZCLUDPSLDLD9EOW

What I am really not understanding, is why you have a few other addresses, like this one #29 for example, where the reattachment is confirmed, yet the Iota is still stuck on pending?

thetangle.org/address/AWTV9QVITZUDGQPRNSEXJIXTFOOO99IFWMAQKRQOQJXEPNISKJKBJ9XWJZAYTW9IULS9NPMIFOJDOJMJB

All these pending transactions of huge amounts of Iota would explain the congestion, I guess. But wtf and why?

thetangle.org/transaction/DRNOKIFJZMBTQOPOCXXVAQPDANXKZZYSCHXJTWZGTAEKNNXPUWPKHPLHAGERYTVZIXHIEZZYIEKJA9999

Uh.

what exactly am Iooking at?

i see that same tag all the time about STOLENIOTAFUCK YOU ETC. wtf is that? some dude really stealing that much IOTA constantly? ive seen that tag like 20+ times.

>Why do you think that it is only listed on Bitfinex, the totally fraudulent exchange?
its is listed on binance and okex too actually

AHAHAHAHAHAH IOTA SHILLS WHERE YOU AT? WHERE'S YOUR BADASS TRASH TALKIN DEV? PROBABLY DEAD IN A KGB BLACK SITE

tfw I sold yesterday on a whim

see:
google.com/search?q=9999STOLEN9IOTAS999FUCK9YOU&filter=0&biw=1600&bih=730

theres fucking tons of them. wtf?

>>BCH
I guess you may start preparing your asshole...

>Glad I went into BCH a couple of hours ago, I'd already lost enough then.
yeah it supposed to be the other way now
iota bounced from 0.67 and going up back to 1 and bch will go down