Whats the point of making friends if we'll just outgrow eachother?

Whats the point of making friends if we'll just outgrow eachother?

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (911x323, 86K)

What’s the point in doing anything at all if you’re gonna die anyway?
Stop being a sad cunt

is there any way to make them less temporary?

Have you tried bonding with them?

Im 36 and still got 80% of my friends from my childhood. Just stay in contact and have some things in common. Its great to actually know each other and to be able to have a honest relationship

Attached: 1520994353583.png (308x400, 192K)

Have you tried being endearing and cool?

Attached: 1479141031132.jpg (560x415, 50K)

I had the same friends for 10 years while at school.
Move towns, 1 year later the stop texting me. Basically ignoring me.
What did they mean by this.

I did make new friends in college. Did take some time thanks to social anxiety but I did it. They are pretty nice.

Attached: 1e3e01b4-e3df-467e-bb48-8ccd2bcef62c.gif (540x360, 2.9M)

i don't like them anymore

Continue bonding with them?

Manlet, when will they learn?

Tfw I have a friend who has been my friend for 13 years now. Other friends are: 6 years, 6 years, 4 years, 4 years, 2 years and 3 months if you count the girl I'm dating.
Don't think we'll outgrow each Other. At least 4 of them I probably won't

What's the point of eating if I'm just going to be hungry again tomorrow?

quitting familiar friends is often a necessary sacrifice to make in order to grow as a person

don't listen to these copecel faggots, if a friend is holding you back cut them off

I went through the same shit. Realized soon that no one actually liked me and i was just a part of the group because we had been "friends" since we were 6 years old. Thats actually why i started lifting; to keep the demons and the feels at bay.

I don't know why i wrote this.

Attached: fitwojak.jpg (406x451, 51K)

*blocks your path*

Attached: Wedding_rings.jpg (1200x900, 259K)

Of course friends come and go but I've always had this little unchanged core group of friends that I've known for 14 years now, don't really know what you mean with outgrowing though?

Lmao now post a baby and a slutty gf

Maintaining friends from a distance is a lot more effort than getting to see them daily. I moved away from home for about a year and a half after high school, and it took a lot of contact with them to keep everything together. Fortunately I was only an hour and a half away, so I could come home if I had a free weekend. It's funny too. I moved back home mostly because the university here has a great School of Business, but also partly to spend more time with my friends, but I think I spend less time hanging out with them in person now than I did before.

Because the purpose of life is to outgrow everyone, user, and to leave humanity behind.

This. I've had the same best friend since childhood, and the same core friends since sophomore year of high school.

Because you'll always have memories with them to look back on, and even if you're only close friends for two years that's still a long fucking time.

I still have some friends I met in middle school. Sure you outgrow most old buddies, but unless you move far away you can still connect with them.

Shit, even if you do move far away you don't completely lose them. One of my best friends from 6th grade joined the Marines and lives north of San Diego right now with a wife and baby, and I still find time to check in every couple of months. Great friends are worth keeping, because sometimes they're impossible to replace if you lose them.