There are people on Veeky Forums who don't have gfs/wives

>there are people on Veeky Forums who don't have gfs/wives
why are they wasting their time here..

Attached: heat.jpg (399x400, 16K)

I'd say about 9/10 ppl on this website don't have gfs or wives

To get gfs/wives

Attached: 44c3f853.png (400x400, 127K)

I have an ugly gf does that count

How do you get a gf on a Mandalay water polo forum?

son literally born yesterday. feels good, man

Attached: 1517812780834.jpg (750x710, 64K)

I'm an ugly boring loser

Attached: 1522187898955.png (1127x685, 37K)

delet

Attached: 1518143388714.jpg (336x437, 11K)

We were here first normie. Fuck off

Attached: e21.jpg (924x499, 37K)

how old are you

Yes user

Attached: 1521506399837.jpg (1080x1068, 374K)

Been married and divorced. We still stay fuck buddies though so that's cool.

I like working out.
Talking to women is really hard for me, because of an unfortunate even in my past. I'm working to put it behind me though

Most people on this board are barely out of high school.

Absolutely degenerate.

Attached: 1507180915030.jpg (540x445, 63K)

I'm 24 and have a wife. I come here because I have trouble making guy friends. Girls are very comfortable with me because I'm married, but sometimes I just want to talk to guys instead. There aren't many other places I can go shit post and have a good laugh.

>Mfw when no Bros

one week into any relationship and I get bored of the female

You're probably a fag

>being married at 24

Jesus Christ. Do you live in a first world country? That sounds like a living nightmare and I’m not even an incel.

The most successful men I know have always given me the same advice: don’t get married no matter what until you’re 30, 35 is ideal.

This is excellent advice. Getting married young is a horrible idea. Build a life, make some money, have a good career, THEN get married.

>there are people on Veeky Forums who don't have gfs/wives
All I want is cute bf
>you cant lift these feels away

Attached: 1518816483002.png (206x245, 7K)

what you call wife someone else use to call "im free this weekend" and someone else used to call "lets go clubbing have some fun"

>that 30 year old who squats in his home gym
thats me

i am 30 and that is shit advice unless youre an ugly dude that is out of shape and expects to get rich
young girls dont care about money and you can bag a hottie with good genes when she is fresh. I am 30, just posted about my meme gym, and was married at 24 to my then 21 year old wife.
I was an E4 making no money and am now a chief but thats another story.
I still feel that women get money hungry when older, my wife doesnt seem to care and I can now provide everything but still. Your advice is bad fod handsome in shape dudes, which a lot of you here are.
Choose if you want to ride the cunt carrousel or invest in your future with a fresh young wife that has good genes for your children, and will be in your own age range, so you both can relate and stay comfortable beyond the lust.

>I was an E4 making no money and am now a chief but thats another story.
>for those who don't know the terms, he's in the military

How many times has your wife cheated on you while you were away?

But why can't you get a young wife when youre 30? Feel like that's the best option especially since women always date up so by 30 most dudes given they've been working in their 20s are better off than they were before.

Maybe you should ask Tyrone

To take comfort in knowing I'm not the only one who is too ugly to get one

They all do that. Leave your chick alone for a month and there will be a car parked in your spot when you get back.

I was engaged
>she dumped me lol

none not something im insecure about either. Ive always been hunky since HS, and its too big of a mess if it got out and all the navy wives here want to be stepford mode and be part of the support group, become ombudsman, etc
deployment is only 6mo too.
Ive had my chances overseas but im too prideful in keeping my integrity and setting an example. My kid is mine for sure.
infidelity is not as big of a thing around here from my experience, but its a tiny base with tiny commands. (Groton)

I was gonna ask out a girl I talk to but I’ve convinced myself that any signs were just in my head.
>you’re just hypomanic and subconsciously looking for something to become depressed about. of course she’s not into you, no one is and she’s no different. you’ll be alone forever, remember?

whats it like to have a gf?

>>there are people on Veeky Forums who don't have gfs/wives
>why are they wasting their time here..

First you say "Why you here OLD man", then you say to the 9/10 others "why you have no WOMAN".
I got both: an old woman.

Kill me now!

>don’t get married no matter what until you’re 30, 35 is ideal.

For a man: marriage after 40
For a woman: marriage before 30

Eh, I've heard that a lot but I'm pretty happy. My wife is in a top 10 Chemistry PhD program. I work as a lab manager in a neuroscience lab. We're probably moving to Switzerland for a few years for her PhD. I have a good career with a ton of growth, so does she. We make plenty of money individually. I slept around in highschool and some in college and it wasn't really for me. I've got a pretty good life and hobbies and a fair amount of money. I'm happy to spend the rest of my life with her. I've seen what single life is like and especially after you're done with education and in the real world, it's a shitty lonely time. You can work like crazy and then go home and jerk off to 2D girls and then play video games until 1am and then go to sleep, only to get up, lift, and repeat. It's fun for a few months. Sprinkle in some time with girls who will turn out to be emotionally stunted and have weird insecurities about sex, maybe a couple fun weekends with friends, and you've got the alternative to marriage. It's fine for some people, but I'm pretty happy to come home to my wife and go out to dinner or go for a hike or have sex or make her rub my lats after a hard workout.

Really isn't much of a downside for me.

This.
You learn routine/diet
You do it consistently till you get goal body
Fill out GF application
Get gf

Pretty sure if you aren't fat, have a job and no addiction you are top 25% if not biblically ugly or short.
At that point if you don't have a go you probably only go for 10/10s

>You can work like crazy and then go home and jerk off to 2D girls and then play video games until 1am and then go to sleep, only to get up, lift, and repeat. It's fun for a few months.

My life... years NOT months

Congrats man.

>Jesus Christ. Do you live in a first world country? That sounds like a living nightmare and I’m not even an incel.
You seem really scared of women to be this overly dramatic about being around one so its not really believable that you have any experience with them.
>The most successful men I know...
So completely irrelevant.
>don’t get married no matter what until you’re 30, 35 is ideal.
Atheist or Jewish? Or maybe you just really like single mothers and your genetic children having autism.

FUUUUUCK
How true is this Veeky Forums?
Are you ready to take care of someone else's kid(s)?

Attached: facts.png (616x402, 161K)

>nigga talking about being a parent