Rock climbing - I started two weeks ago and I fucking love it

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

Rock climbing - I started two weeks ago and I fucking love it. My hands have never been so alive. I met cool people at the indoor wall and they were nice to me. I think I'm gonna make it.

Attached: IMG-20180329-014511.jpg (1.46 MB, 2976x3968)

Firespawn
Firespawn

index finger longer than ring finger
Never gonna make it

WebTool
WebTool

Nice

Attached: jakepaul.jpg (228 KB, 784x870)

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

I don't give a fuck. I'm happy and I love my hands, they do cool shit and are getting stronger every day. I'm seeing tiny little veins bloom in the tips of my fingers and I've never seen that before. I had never joined a sport all throughout school. I spent 20 of my 25 years typing shit. Now I can do something else with my hands. I'm free and just want to share the love.

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

Maybe stick to the piano.

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

I can do both. I love making music too.

Booteefool
Booteefool

Well good on you for not continuing your uselessness. Some of us aren't soyboys and see that you habe a woman's hands. Work harder and lurk moar. This isn't your blog.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

veins showing on finger tips
Gross

Bidwell
Bidwell

I just wanted to say that if you feel like your hands are no good, do the thing with them you've always wanted to do, like as long as it doesn't hurt you or anyone else, do that thing that makes you feel proud and fuck what anybody else says

Techpill
Techpill

It means my body can make more veins and more connections and that im not broken or useless

Methshot
Methshot

babbies first post
fuck is wrong with you or hands? the finger lengths are fucky and it looks like and elderly man's hands. did you take a shower, why are your tips wrinkly?

Firespawn
Firespawn

You're going to make me vomit lmao
My hands are perfectly fine and do EXACTLY what I need them to do, your criticisms are worthless

eGremlin
eGremlin

So you literally just started and thought you had something beneficial to say? You aren't motivating anyone here after your first day. Stop posting and lurk.

FastChef
FastChef

good stuff user, do what makes you happy

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

Attached: IMG-20180329-021033.jpg (1.41 MB, 2976x3968)

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

full skeletal
figures, abandon bred bois

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

Someone's cherry popped.

Attached: 1520746695465.png (371 KB, 500x441)

askme
askme

Yeah well it comes in handy for locking my wrists around things when I'm climbing. Why would I want bigger wrists if these accentuate my hands and arms perfectly well and can support my body just fine?

Methnerd
Methnerd

you can do it bro!

Emberburn
Emberburn

Thank you!!! You can too! Believe in the you that believes in yourself

whereismyname
whereismyname

fresh calluses
no signs of deadlift/farmers walk etc

Is there anything more dyel?

Attached: 1519971513781.jpg (43 KB, 720x960)

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

The use of multiple exclamation points is cringe at and only stupid fake assholes do it

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

I have a heart that is in chronic pain user, it's baby steps. I might lift weights once I can stay on the wall holding myself on it for longer and longer stretches. For now I'm having fun.

King_Martha
King_Martha

Goodnight fit and thanks for being yourselves

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

Thats what i call a soyboy hand. Looks so soft. Never have lifted something heavier than a dick. >saged

Attached: 1520945314997-fit.jpg (37 KB, 562x600)

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

why do you like hands so much you sicko? got something to tell us?

Attached: Kirahand-444.jpg (273 KB, 550x550)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit