Even if you get a billion dollars, you will never have women with a body like this love you

>Even if you get a billion dollars, you will never have women with a body like this love you.

>even if you get a billion dollars, you will never unban yourself from biz

Lmao like the body would matter. Everything that is important is inniepussy

but girls with bodies like that don't love anything but money

I don't think you understand how women work, user

BRAAAAAPPPPPPPHHHHFFFFF

More!?

>my wife has a body just like that
>5 feet
>105 lbs
>thick with fat tits

It's awesome

fuck you op its a blue boaRRRRRBAAAAAAARPPPPPPPPP

>women
>love
Hahahah what?

I've had several women with bodies like that love me over the course of the last decade. And I've only had a job for 4 of those years. Lift some fucking weights, girls like nice bodies too believe it or not. I'm sure some of you reading this are too ugly and lazy to change, but prove me wrong you disgusting pack of losers.

chubby ankles and hairy ass. nasty. I'd still stick my tongue up that peach fuzz hole as if it were a 9v battery

user....

my gf's pussy smells like a fucking burrito it's disgusting but she is cool and I love her

She has a pingus!

poor foot shape

I bet her cooch smells

well said. I am not the greatest chad of all time. far from it... But an athlete and athletes body as a result. Even with dismal attempts I get laid by girls equal or better to hairy ass, here. What scares me though is that people make threads like this with claims absolutely shining their ignorance and spasticity pointing out they think you'd need to be a billionaire to get a 7 (and are probably virgins). they are probably the people society should fear most.

I've got only 80k dollars and I such a female loves me.
Checkmate, atheists.

Seriously, can be ban such threads already, or at least move them to where they belong?

is her ass hairy?

i'll make her, with my shekels

I have that and I'm dirt poor from losing all my crypto money

>wife

Quite possibly the best sexy pic I've ever seen in 6 years of Veeky Forums. Thank you op.

have better girl! but still not good in crypto :/ but slowly getting there D: