How much should one bitcoin be worth in US Dollars? What is its fair value?

How much should one bitcoin be worth in US Dollars? What is its fair value?

Answer me this one question and I'll admit that you're right and that crypto is the future of investing. Otherwise, you're all fucking stupid cunts who bought into a Ponzi scheme.

If it becomes the standard unit of currency, 10 million dollars each.

And why would it become a standard unit of currency? Doesn't it make tax evasion harder? Why then would the government declare it legal tender.

*easier

How much should one tonne of grain be worth in deer meat? What is its fair value?

Answer me this one question and I'll admit that you're right and that farming is the future of sustenance. Otherwise, you're all fucking stupid cunts who bought into an agrarian scam.

No, you were exactly right the first time. It makes it harder. It's a globalist's wet dream.

190,000 - 260,000

quality post

One metric tonne of grain is worth about 1.899 kg of venison at current market prices. However judging by the fact that the secular trend we're observing of meat prices increasing relative to grain prices due to meat prices due to very strong demand in developing countries, and particularly due the popularity of paleo diets in the West atm, I would short this trade until it reaches about 1.3-1.4. i.e. fair value is about 1.4 kg of venison per tonne of grain.
Now do that with any cryptocurrency you fucking moronic cunt.

And how do you justify your opinion that bitcoin is significantly undervalued?

shame about the face

u r a berrypicker

sauce please

most people don't know about it yet
But it's ok because there is still no scalability solution. Once there is, and people can just buy literally everything easily and quickly with LN or similar solutions, it will moon.

Imagine, for a second, this situation:
Paypal announces that they will start a service for buying and selling bitcoin between users.
Then Amazon also accepts it.

usage will go through the roof, and people will want to get paid in BTC directly. More people holding it, more people using it. It's just obvious that BTC is super cheap right now.

2 million

5 dollars.

right now this is all hype for useless manipulated meme money

most people know about bitcoin.
they just dont care about investing in something with very lititle use

you could just as easily ask what is the us dollar value in bitcoins?
whats makes you think either is worth jack shit

protip faggot:

in a transparent system, tax fucking works.

People don't like paying taxes coz, right now, if you are rich enough, you can pay people to hide your income and still be better off than if you stumped up.

This means normal shlubs pay more and the tax money cannot cover all utilities, because the people who should pay most actually pay nothing.

I cannot stand these simps who think all taxation is bad, and governments are evil by default. YOU are the government, you jarone. You just fail to participate, so you can whine later when you don't get your way.

Don't post on a business board if you do not understand the basic premise of collective bargaining and economies of scale. Concepts that benefit BOTH the buyer and the seller, hence why they even exist.

Insightful/10

Collective decision making is the worst for making any of the decisions the government must make.

Rich people can just leave and go somewhere with better tax laws if they don't like the tax laws where they live. Letting them hide some of their money offshore is best way to keep them from just up and leaving with all their money.

The government is shit at spending money effectively. Because no one in it has any incentive to make good decisions.

Hiring an accountant doesn't get rid of income tax or capital gains tax on real investments.

The government pays utility companies for things like fiber optic internet and the money just disappears and nothing ever happens. The FCC ignores real people's complaints about net neutrality and ignores that all of the comments in favor of it are from bots. The government is graft.

1 bitcoin will be worthless. The future currency of the world will be ETH. If that vision, (satoshis vision) comes true then 1 ETH will be worth 3.2 billion dollars

>when a simp replies to you and you realise he cannot even read.

Collective bargaining is not what you think it is in your post. It is not decision making, it is concerning economies of scale.

The rest of your post - explaining tax loopholes (thanks for that user. Genuinely, thanks) - is just underlying what I have posted before. Transparent systems with pseudonymous but trackable settlements on an open ledger prevent precisely this type of money-go-round fraud from taking place. It's why the corrupt elements of globalism have waged war on bitcoin.

>in a transparent system, tax fucking works.

You're never going to get a transparent system because it is impossible. Even in governments that publish all spending, bills are always inflated, good luck proving there was colluding and corruption there.

Centralization of power creates abstraction on accountability. In a small company, a fuckup, corruption, etc, is something you can quickly notice and weed out, but as the entity grows the difficulty for clear responsibility grows. Massive centralized governing units are perfect for crooks.

>People don't like paying taxes coz, right now, if you are rich enough...

People don't like paying taxes because they perceive:

a) They're not getting a return for what they're paying for
b) They feel they're paying extra so others can pay less
c) They feel the investment does not cater their needs

It has nothing to do with the rich, the rich pay the most taxes in every single country, a rich guy will pay more taxes in a year than you will in your lifetime.

Besides, if people liked paying taxes, they wouldn't need to be taxes.

>because the people who should pay most actually pay nothing

This is absurdly false.

>I cannot stand these simps who think all taxation is bad

Theft is bad, and taxation is theft.

> and governments are evil by default

Whether they're evil or not is irrelevant, someone good turns evil with that absolute amount of power. Besides, good/evil are subjective concepts, you might think Trump is evil yet others think Obama was. Democracy will always lead to some people thinking the people in charge are evil and other people thinking the people in charge are good.

>YOU are the government

I represent less than 1 millionth of this government. The chances of my thoughts and decisions influencing results are inferior to those of me winning the lottery, I will never feel fully represented in democracy, I almost always feel fully represented in the market, when I vote with my wallet.

>/r/simps

Yeah, and who represents the collective? There are still decisions in need of being made in collective bargaining. It still requires decision making.

Offshore accounts are not fraud. They aren't illegal.

If it get mass adopted, probably 1 million+ a pop

u r a berrypicker

To answer your question, cryptocurrency will probably disrupt most of the world's banks and, conservatively, 20% of the world's bureaucracy.

Due to derivatives trading, banking is actually several times larger than the actual world economy, but let's be optimistic and say these can be unwound without incident. So let's be very, very conservative and say that crypto will only replace 10% of the world's economic activity.

Bitcoin is about 50% of all crypto capitalization, so it's worth about 5% of the world economy (using PPP instead of nominal numbers, since geoarbitrage goes away with crypto).

5% of 107 trillion is 5 trillion
21 million bitcoins will ever be mined
hence a very conservative estimate of the fair value of 1 bitcoin is 5 trillion/21 million = 238000 USD/btc.

also, traps are gay.

>what is asset protection
>what is supply and demand

>How much should one bitcoin be worth in US Dollars? What is its fair value?
The exact answer is hard/impossible to calculate, but I'll give you an idea for starting to measure:

The "fair value" of a Bitcoin would be its cost of creation (computers/electricity/bandwidth) as a baseline. Added to that would be its "Transaction Efficiency", which you could think of as the difference between sending money in bitcoins vs sending using a traditional means (ETFs/wire transfers/money orders). So if it costs you $15 to send $200 to family in another country with Western Union but you could do it with bitcoin for $5, that's a $10 value for using Bitcoin. Lastly, add a profit margin for the miners/exchanges.

Similar to comparing the industrial value of Gold to its market price, most of the price of a bitcoin is just speculation. The estimates people throw out of $millions per coin are absurd, as the tx fees are priced in fractions of coins which means the tx fees would become way too high, perhaps negative TE even. Also by about 2040 when bitcoins (if still around) stop being minted it enters a deflationary spiral, so these calculations would be for present day only.

I wouldn't say it's a Ponzi because there isn't someone specifically at the center taking in profits for all this activity (yet), but it is mostly a Greater Fool asset. Crypto is still very important/cool technology and will grow and develop even after Bitcoin dies.

If I'm the government why the fuck do I jurisdiction shop and tax minimise to pay the absolute least possible and increase my margins and efficiency? And why do I suck so fucking hard at actually providing any kind of useful product and service for the immense amounts of money which I take at gunpoint from my captive audience?

Maybe because your narrative is complete bullshit and the only reason anyone engages in transactions with the governments of the world period is because they literally have no other choice?

more of her,please

at least 10 mil. higher is possible

> 5% of 107 trillion is 5 trillion

t. Pedantic autist.

that puss is riddled with disease, including loads of HPV strains. sluts are very unattractive, both inside and outside.

the level of wizardry is strong in you

Supply and demand is the name of the game. Now get out.

One bitcoin should be worth infinity US dollars, because the US dollar is a fraudulent currency based on coercion through force and printed indefinitely at the whim of a centralized authority.

Economic models built on strength worked for millenias not in virtue of being optimal but due to lack of alternatives. The invention of trustless currency changed the situation. No human involvement = no flaws.

Bitcoin itself might not win this fight. Blockstream has successfully captured the Bitcoin brand name and plans to introduce centralized solutions. Bitcoin Cash is not an answer either with defacto centralization of the network through Chinese miners. Ethereum has a significant pre-mine coupled with "consensus by default" design that makes it centralized in some way, too.

However, a properly designed cryptocurrency that doesn't sacrifice decentralization is a wave crashing endlessly agaisnt the rock of centralized currencies. There's no lose condition for it, which makes it bound to win even if it takes an absurdly long amount of time.

big difference between "know" and going out and dropping 8k on 1btc just for the hell of it.
These same people will fomo in at 20k

Market cap of gold / 21,000,000

>How much should one bitcoin be worth in US Dollars? What is its fair value?
It should be worth nothing, but dumb people keep shoveling money into something that has less intrinsic value than pig shit.

I personally can't wait for this scam to fuck over tons of morons.

dat ass tho

Approximately $29,411,764.7 per bitcoin.

Next question?

$100 USD according to chief investment guy of JP Post.

It's one thing to spout your analysis of the market, it's another thing to be right. You're so cocky for just having typed something that "looks real", but I'd bet money your analysis is wrong.

At the very least, crypto deserves the same market cap as gold. ~7.8 trillion. Crypto is around .25 trillion. So we still have 32x to go just by buying and holding. Even if BTC dominance goes down to 25%, you can expect a safe 16x with just BTC based on this analysis.

>taxation is theft
This is emotionally driven nonsense, and this libertarian outlook is naive. Did you enjoy the road network and it’s upkeep when you grew up? Do you realize that a private alternative to natural monopolies is the worst thing for society?