Reminder that if you hold LINK then you already made it

No deluded NOLINKs beyond this point.
> the Egyptians knew

cringey af

u a hoe nigga

Pathetic.

This confrims my suspicions of Sergey being a descendant the Anunnaki priestly cast, he will rebuild the solar empire and chainlink will be its medium of energy transfer. Poor nolinks will have to go to the trashfortress to scavange for plasmacubes and fight off digimarines

I like this image, thank you OP.

>WE
>WUZ
>ORACLE'S
>N'
>SHIET

Lieutenant Colonel checking in.
Pyramids were the first oracle, mapping transcendental information with our limited brains.
But they were centralized

Chiruno!

If there are really people on /biz that do not hold link they should just quit now because here in 3 months every fucking thread will be laughing at how eveyone told everyone here to get in. Pink Wojaks will be plastered on the board when Link hits $1 KEK

FOMO bitches - better get in real soon - this is not a drill

Kek

I see link everywhere. What makes it so good?

It solves the oracle problem

gtfo with your pee pee poo poo coin, pajeet!

lel

1000x this.

also, chainlink will make it possible to literal real world banks to offer their customers crypto wallets in their accounts

it will mainstream crypto to the normies and the whole market will moon beyond belief

u realise chainlink was a scam right?

Successful ICO.

Still not at ICO price.

>scam

marlbes everywhere

>chainlink will make it possible to literal real world banks to offer their customers crypto wallets in their accounts

This is why people call LINK holders deluded. I hope you are just shilling and don't actually believe it. There is nothing in their WP or plans that indicates this.

The purpose of LINK is to build a decentralised oracle network. Because a lot of people don't actually know what that is, they dream up all kinds of craziness.

LINK's core proposition is an excellent one. You don't need to make up BS like this for it to succeed.

Best cryptocomment ever

you dont understand the tech

> you dont understand the tech

Ok genius... explain how LINK will "make it possible to literal real world banks to offer their customers crypto wallets in their accounts". And then explain why banks can't offer crypto wallets without LINK.

O
P

QUALITY
U
A
L
I
T
Y