Bitcoin Diamond futures already trading at .007/ per coin. At .02 it will surpass the market cap of Bitcoin Cash

Bitcoin Diamond futures already trading at .007/ per coin. At .02 it will surpass the market cap of Bitcoin Cash.

We're fucking rich boys.

why aren't we celebrating i said we're rich

How do we claim this shitcoin?

Bitcoin Cash is Trading at a 0.2 BTC price (1600$+)

This shit will kill BTC and thank fucking god

Can't wait for a better alt to take over

You get 10 BTD for every BTC

Have your money on Binance or in a wallet last night.

When will BTD snapshot happen?

Fuck I have my btc on bittrex i doubt they'll hand them out

Bittrex eventually added Bitcoin Gold, they might do Diamond (and then just like Binance tell everyone that tries to fork after that to fuck off and they won't support it)

It took them forever to add btg though

Still pumped to absurd levels compared to everywhere else when it did though. I managed to sell my BTG for 0.06 per which was nice

Have 21btc on my ledger am I gonna get this shit?

this was a really quiet fork, hasnt been listed on cmc yet either

What about GDAX/coinbase? I've held through all the forks on there and haven't gotten shit

Coinbase will probably never give you BTG. You're getting your BCH at the end of the year and that's probably it

Bittrex has a policy saying they would at least release Bitcoin Gold beforehand though. They haven't said anything on Diamond but they are losing a lot of business to Binance if it becomes a valuable coin and there is significant backlash they will hand them out.

Or they're just exit scamming at this point which I think is highly possible too.

This is so stupid.

I was reading on Reddit that ledger isn't supporting it.

what is more likely for BCD?

$30 or $300?

From their lil chart they claim to basically be bitcoin cash with segwit and anonymous transaction amounts. The problem is that they're anonymous. Hard to trust money on a promise.

BTG is at $400 so who knows anymore, might as well hold on for a few months until someone decides it's Satoshi's real true vision and pumps it.

all i see is free bitcoin

so if I put my bitcoins on binance, I'll get bitcoin diamond automatically?

you had to had have BTC balance on Binance when fork happened

300 seems pretty unreasonable since you will get 10 for each BTC you hold. That would value it higher than Bitcoin Cash.

I guess it could happen eventually but it seems like a pipe dream. I think we will see it trade around $50-$100 outside of some wild pump.

is that also the case with bcash and bitcoin gold?
should I have held btc at binance or another exchange at the time of the respective forks and if not it's over?

It depends on where you are holding you Bitcoin, if they are in a personal wallet you should be fine and they will show up eventually. Otherwise you need to have Bitcoin on an exchange that says they will support the fork and will credit you for the new coins.

300$ is realistic, and yes it woul overtake the mc of BCC, but its realistic, every btc fork made x10 from realease.

I don't think every wallet supports them, at least they haven't shown up in my Bitcoin Core wallet.
I'm still not sure if it's enough to have held them in my wallet prior to any fork to receive them after sending them to an exchange, or if I should have held them in that exchange at the time of the fork.

i keep my btc on a trezor...sounds like they don't have plans to support bcd...is there any other method to claim bcd?

Fucking hell... I've held my BTC on Coinbase since day 1 and haven't gotten a single one of the forks. what wallet can I start using that won't steal all my fork money?

either you will still get them or you should ask support why you didn't

So is coinbase giving this out or not? Is it too late to move my bitcoin to binance?

yeah mate, you had to have them on there when the snapshot was taken hours ago

Actually had some bitcoin on there a few days back but didn't realise my sell order went through kek. Hopefully coinbase aren't jews then