So, you want your low cap market coin with a legitimate project and huge potential?

So, you want your low cap market coin with a legitimate project and huge potential?

This one is it. They already have a working alpha and when it's fully realized this will easily be a 10x. Unlike all of your shitcoins like POWR, REQ, LINK, etc, they have a working product and it will be fully launched before you know it.

Stop gambling on shitcoins that rely on hype alone and get one that has an actual future for once, Veeky Forums.

implying Veeky Forums users actually do research and find good coins

this is a pos coin and will go to zero after the bubble

do you have an argument or are you just here to FUD?

no way it will go to 0 with a working product

Look into XBY instead

>They already have a working alpha

Why didn't you say "a sturdy, working alpha"? Do you not think it's sturdy?

Would actually use this if I can bet with people about coin prices at certain dates. Would love taking people's money, lol. Also what else is it supposed to support? Dice? I like a dice every once in a while. Blackjack? Would play that. Otherwise just going to hold the little I have

>token
Yeah, no.

>that pnd pitch
>already up 36%

fuck off

36% isn't shit if you look at it. it takes $10,000 to like 3x this shit.

>already up 42% today now and if it returns to ico price it will be up more than 2x that

plssss

How are those ICO bags treating you?

i myself bought up at 0.0001 when some retard whale dumped his so I'm already up more than 150%,or like 200% if you consider eth is mooning too maybe

Ethbet gonna buy me a lambo

Good for you, I'm bagholding from ICO but at least I only put 2ETH in. Still not planning on selling until I see how Q1 goes.

lmao its just eth dragging its shitty erc-20 tokens up with it

>up 36%
>$4,000 volume

i put 7 ETH and sold for a 60% loss fuck this coin.

Half BTC volume. LOL, i couldnt move my funds in or out if I wanted to. Shit coin, shit post, shit person.

Loloololololooloololol

its like you guys are /trying/ to lose money

nothing wrong with low volume.

there's literally a 150K buywall on HitBTC.

buying it just to spite you fucks now