Why did LlNK suddenly moon? Is there a rational reaton for that or is it just pump groups manipulating it...

Why did LlNK suddenly moon? Is there a rational reaton for that or is it just pump groups manipulating it, I sold my stack at the high today but it seems to be going back up, should I buy right fucking now?

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0xfeeaa6a2ae0d4a15e947afc71dc249a29dc2778d#tokentxns
etherscan.io/address/0xbafc10b3a44a1e86167bf8565936296caee004bc#tokentxns
etherscan.io/address/0xd66873c0d33e27a1fd902eea663c285aecd192c1#tokentxns
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucking hurry up, the moon mission waits for nobody

there are heavily substantiated bittrex rumors

check the subreddit

False news that Bitrex was listing them because they did a test transfer with 1 token, something along those lines. Basically, fake news, because they transferred a Confido token too.

>False news that Bitrex was listing them
>because they did a test transfer with 1 token
Thats a pretty valid rumor you dumbass kek.

>Basically, fake news, because they transferred a Confido token too.
The Confido token was sent by a nobody wallet. The LINK token was sent by a wallet connected to the Bittrex POWR wallet. How come LINK fudders are such brainlets?

Are you serious man? How many bagholders do you guys have?

>assrekt linkie detected

Wrong image, this one still says Albanian, not linkie

I was the one who started the bittrex rumor, btw. Funny how easily you can influence this stupid market.

same

+ 2 cents
>moon

ok.jpg

It's because I jumped in yesterday (25 k).

Muh confido was also sent so almost every coin is definitely sent by pajeets. Kek, what a brainlet.

>etherscan.io/address/0xfeeaa6a2ae0d4a15e947afc71dc249a29dc2778d#tokentxns
>Sent the ChainLINK to the wallet, lets call this wallet 1

>etherscan.io/address/0xbafc10b3a44a1e86167bf8565936296caee004bc#tokentxns
>Wallet 1 received the LINK, OMG, and Kyber tokens from this wallet which we will call wallet 2

>etherscan.io/address/0xd66873c0d33e27a1fd902eea663c285aecd192c1#tokentxns
>Wallet 2 received POWR tokens from this wallet which we will call wallet 3
>Wallet 3 owns 600k usd worth of POWR

Guess who sent 1 POWR to the wallet 17 days ago? Thats right wallet 3. Then a few days later when Bittrex lister POWR the wallet sent out exactly 1 POWR received from wallet 3.

All tokens sent after ChainLink was after the post here, also not directly connected to the Bittrex wallet.
Have fun missing out on the lambos.

it waits for buyers

wanna know what's sad user? that there's still some cucks who would believe the FUD because they are that stupid, even if you present this shit to them. i'd wager that they are too stupid to follow the transactions to confirm, OR PROBABLY EVEN WORSE. THEY SEE THE TRANSACTIONS BUT THEY STILL THINK OTHERWISE AHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAA DUMB FUCKING KEKS

Hahahaha you guys are fucking delusional. There is literally not even a working product. The developers can't even be arsed to give you an update. Keep holding, just MAYBE this will hit $1 in a year.

All I can say is read more. Even if you hate the shilling. Read more about it.

Been asking this in several threads without an answer: how is the wallet that sent Link connected to bittrex? Other than having made random transactions with bittrex exchange wallet. Has it a history of sending IN tokens that have been since sent OUT from the assumed bittrex test wallet?

Doesn't this supposed Bittrex wallet only have 600k in POWR? Wouldn't that actual Bittrex power wallet have tens of millions worth?

>etherscan.io/address/0xd66873c0d33e27a1fd902eea663c285aecd192c1#tokentxns
Thank you!

Wallet 3 sent powr to 20k wallets at the same time wallet 2 recieved it. Wallet 2 is not owned by bittrex. You are being memed. This wallet was leaked 2 days ago in insider groups.

No it was me

it was actually me, he he

IT WAS ALL OF US

it was me you fucking niggers

>Goes up 5 percent
>MOON!!!

delusional
lmao

>5 percent
that's actually a moon for linkies, and reveals the level of desperation