You haven't missed the ethereum pump. Look at ETHBTC Ratio and Chart

The 1D Chart for ETH/BTC is very close to breaking the ATH candle from back in June, then we are going to see some real progress.

This. It will take a bit, but $1,600 by end of winter.

Also, POWR about to enter it's next wave too, and BCH gonna get some massive green dildos soon.

Elliot Wave

Thank you based Lain!

POWR

15k incoming

Hold off on BCH entry until after next big red candle, coming very soon, then enter. Will see moon shortly after, later in the day.

Dude how can that blue line hold any meaning? You just connected the highest and the current price, no other tope in between.
The breakout was around Nov 10, when we broke the downtrend

>tops*

any TA to back that up?

I wish

I TOLD ALL YOU PEOPLE WHEN THE BITCOIN MANIA WAS HAPPENING TO LOAD UP ON ETHEREUM!!!! I'M STILL BUYING. 2K BY NEXT YEAR. I'M GONNA TURN 4K INTO 40K IN 1 YEAR SENPAITACHI!!!

Let's go boi!

moon boys are here forget TA sell sell sell

I'm holding until spring 2018 senpai. We are going all the way up.

My biggest concerns are the high supply and relatively high market cap.

Do you think we will have a crash again before the real moon mission or is this it?

I know I was just joking. Bought my first Ethereum for less than 10$, haven't sold one yet.

How far will POWR go up by how much? I thought the pump ended.

This is going to 1200 by Q2 without a doubt, just look at the log charts, the waves are undeniable. Even if you throw TA out the window, as soon as normies and banks come in the game, its all over. ETH is listed on every single normie exchange and the volume is going to send this shit into the $3,000's by 2020.

Accumulate as much of shit shit as you can between 300-500.

The ETH supply is actually lower than it seems because the money skelleton owns 90% of it. It's unlikely that he'd unload all of it.

If he did of course, all the investors would be fucked.

Wrong guy, I never charted POWR mate

HALP! I have 5k to dump in but need to know when.

well the smart thing to do would be not to buy at an ath. but if you want to gamble go in. you could always put some of your 5k in not all of it.

What's the smartest move here, waiting for ETH to dip a bit or buy now at the current price?

zzzZZZzzzzz Trading volume has cooled down so hard

HODL fags

Top chart is previous BCH moon. Bottom chart is current BCH price movement. Notice anything, user?

>Mah fractals

If you're not in POWR now, get in NOW...We are just about ready to liftoff.

Now the question is whether it has more potential to hold low sums of ETH or high sums of LINK.

I'm holding ETH right now to see if I can squeeze the highest possible ETH at the lowest possibly LINK before transferring to a coin I have enough fiat to actually moon with.

bump