Ark building momentum

It won't take much longer until ARK is due for another pump. It's EASY to tell from the order book on Bittrex right now.
The usual sell orders, but the buy orders are building up.
I suggest you to get in SOON, otherwise you'll regret it HARD.

best moon mission for the rest of the year.

that accumulation
that stability
that order book

Priced in

Yepp. The business entity on the roadmap went up to 99% too, so they'll be able to make legitimate partnerships afterwards.

Get on board you fucking dolts, or regret it for the rest of your lives!

I have never believed in a crypto like I do in Ark. It reminds me of 2014/2015 sub-$4 ETH.

What's your best reason as to why you're so confident in it?

i own allot of ark, when did you buy eth?

The project is extremely ambitious, but they have $150+ million in funding and have given me confidence that they can pull off all their goals. If you look at the roadmap, they essentially want to become an improved version of Ethereum as well (smart contracts, an "ecosystem" where each Ark-based token can be created easily with its own blockchain and connected with all other cryptos, etc.), among other things.

I bought a little bit of ETH at $3, and then a ton more at around $6 and $10.

T H E

should i go 50% of my porto in ark yolo?

I mean, if you're comfortable with that. I'm 80% in and am heavily considering putting the last of my Eth in.

later that day

No np

I am 80% in ark and never regretted it. I first bought ark at 0.6€ and been accumulating ever since. A great project that will continue to grow.

how much do you have? lucky bastard, I had to buy from $3 down to 2 and my last was 2.7

My last buy was at $2.70

Ive been buying since June

Is i-it a sign?

At the moment i have around 4k invested in ark. My biggest regret is selling half of ark i had at 1.2€.

Jesus the LISK rebranding was even more of a disaster than we thought.

moon man'd

Their logo redesign alone is a fucking disaster

probably one of the most hilarious things ive seen in crypto

c'mon the digibyte one is fucking kekworthy

They haven't done any actual rebranding yet, the date they said they would is February 20, 2018. Which is 7 months later than they said they would.

So it's still a shitshow

My biggest regret ever in my life is selling my 10k ark at 0.65$ just before the pump.

Anyone have the ARK vs LINK US election results meme?

Fuck, man.

Did you sell at a profit at least?

break even, maybe a little bit profit. I bought 3k ark back later at 2.50$... Never selling again lmao.

That's still $300k in a year from now

You should do it while ETH is peaking desu, it's a good time to swap if you were to do so.

Huh I just thought of something. It's probably not actually a problem but why couldn't someone just push button deploy a new branch to get a bunch of coins then move them to their Ark wallet?

They could, theoretically, but by that logic you could also make an ERC20 token and convert it into Ethereum.

The token has to have value placed upon it by the people who want the token. It wouldn't instantly have value just by being created