WHERES THAT FUCKER THAT TOLD ME TO SELL ETH AT 330$, AND BUY BACK AT 300$

WHERES THAT FUCKER THAT TOLD ME TO SELL ETH AT 330$, AND BUY BACK AT 300$

SHOW YOURSELF!!!!!!!11111

Other urls found in this thread:

acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/TA
investopedia.com/university/charts/charts9.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It was me. Sorry, my calls aren't always right. However, BTG is where you want to be right now desu senpai. Good luck.

No i said buy at 330 sell at 300

>selling eth before 1k

you deserve it desu

You idiot he even said it wouldn't always work and there are telltale TA signals of when to go long.

There needs to be an IQ test before entering this board. No sub 80 IQ's allowed

>used eth to buy a shitcoin pump
>started mooning and was too afraid to buy back

trade some of your remaining eth into iota now at 0.0015 and trade back at 0.0025 to compensate for the losses

is bitfinex washtrading ether again?>

Haven't looked at the price of ETH in a while, but that sounds like good (if not a bit obvious) advice.

Yes bro I replied to your thread yesterday. A lot of us sold our ETH too soon.

It was me kek

Haha it was me :)

Thanks for selling tho, I needed that fuel :D

Do you even know what TA is?

Seriously... every goddamn pattern and study you could use suggested there would be a breakout and it would go to at least 450.

dont do dumb trades based on feelings.

you do know that TA is empirically proven to be as legit as flat earth, right?

every one else is shitposting OP
Here I am.
HAHAHA
What now faggot?

But clearly there are no patterns to be found in crypto...

Now if you excuse me, secrets just tweeted about NXC and I need to open a short.

Nobody makes money off TA in 2017. Its all Quant now bby.

I'm the guy from the thread that said ETH was extremely undervalued, and it was only a matter of time until it hit a new ATH. But you don't remember me, do you?

Shut up fag

holy shit rofl

it did that shit for 5 fucking months and right when it finally breaks.,.

idk, man, it was a toss up, bull flag was massive, but there was still plenty of room for another dip back down to 350 support level and then rocketship. I sold a bit under 400, hoping to catch a small dip,
instead it went parabolic, which is due for some kind of slow down, the RSI is over extended on every timeframe between 1 day and 15 min, and we're overextended on the bolinger bands on every timeframe between 1 week, and 2 hour,
basically the charts are screaming at you to sell right now if you still have eth,

whoops, forgot image

also
why on earth would you set a sell order for a price past the breakout level at 395?
should have realized that if we hit had a clean breakout we were about to make a big move

>basically the charts are screaming at you to sell right now if you still have eth

Almost every alt is going up now

if you are holding long term and don't want to put much effort into trading, then yeah, just keep holding,
but if you want to take some profit and buy back in lower, you'll need to do it in the next 4 hours or so,
I do think we'll make it up to 400 within a week, but we had such a big spike that it's going to need to calm down and consolidate somewhat, that's just how markets work

>whoops, forgot image
what's the basic gestalt here? A price that converges to it's "natural, or just" market level (for the time being)?

fucking kek I remember that smug frog

wtf? its basic TA,
it's a massive bull flag,
rising lows means increasing support and buy pressure over time, but level highs show strong even sell pressure that is not fluctuating,
as the pattern converges, the buy pressure becomes great enough that the stagnant resistance (sell pressure) is overwhelmed leading to a very sizable breakout as buyers are shown that the "unbreakable" resistance has been broken, and that we've reached a whole new price level. it's a sign of a very strong bull market where many more people want to buy and get a piece of the pie than people who want to sell.
look it up on any sites that have info on trading patterns and then you should be able to figure out the basic market psychology behind it
also
LURK MOAR

how to claim BTG I had no idea this shit was worth anything I wanna claim my free monies

>wtf? its basic TA,
I'm sorry, to which TA exactly are you referring to? There are quite a bunch: acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/TA

what do you think about omg chart?

>why on earth would you set a sell order for a price past the breakout level at 395?
Something tells me I hold a lot more ETH than you.

oh, and thanks for your answer.
>LURK MOAR
on it.

BTG BTG BTG
700 700 700
12 HOURS
GET READY

man, i do shit trades pretty often, but if you didn't see the wedge in ETH I don't even know what to say to you

retard

TA is just the ability to understand trends in a chart. You've probably done that thousands of times, but at the same time you're too ignorant and stupid to realize it.

yeah, yeah, just hit on the weak..., so it's Transactional analysis (TA), got it. Not everyone has english as his mother tongue... Besides, it's actually a bull pennant(!), not a flag.

Pennant and flag are used interchangeably sometimes

Fair enough. Btw. couldn't we be totally misinterpreting this? What if we're actually dealing with a triple top/-bottom here? See: investopedia.com/university/charts/charts9.asp

of course you do, I have a tiny portfolio, but that doesn't change the fact that you shouldn't be stacking smaller buys that tightly,
instead try selling a couple at one price and a couple at a significantly different price
personally I wouldn't have sold past 320 once I saw the pattern holding for the next leg,
would have sold a bunch at 390, incase of bounce back to lower circle on my pic, with intention to re-buy between 360 and 350, with 350 as final resistance, but after selling some at 390 and seeing breakout would have held, although I'd sell now above 450 and wait for a cool off to buy back within the next couple of hours.
just trying to help, good luck with the rest of your eth

haven't been charting omg, or any of my binance alts really, don't have good charting for those right now, I have like 10 omg lol, anyway
quick look:
on btc chart, we're still at a relative low, but we have a couple hits on a rising bottoms trend line starting november that indicates overall upward movement, but it looks pretty slow, slight wedging/consolidation so look for a move to an overall upward trend, no possibility of moon mission, or large movments.
overall seems to be pretty slow graph, look into fundamentals and recent developments with company, I'd say hold for at least another few months if you have some, if you are looking to get in, check fundamentals first and go ahead and stack small buys. get in as low as you can, below 0.00095, but not confident we'll dip below 0.0009, so looks like minimal risk, decent pickup for a hold going into early 2018, check fundamentals

some call it technical analysis, lurk moar generally means try google first and see if you can find the answer, if not, then ask your question.

the triple top has variation in lows that you don't see on eth chart, and triple bottom has even bottoms which you don't see on eth chart, bull flag is a closer match, the shapes are significantly different

WHEN DO I SELL I DON'T WANT TO HOLD BACK TO 430 I WANT TO SAVE MY GAINS WHERE IS THE END

When China Wakes up its going to drop to 425 right?

this desu

If you're too inexperienced to make these decisions yourself, DO NOT SELL. Unless you're fine with losing money.

nope, sorry, no brakes present on this train till at least 500

Thinking about selling

>tides are turning
aren't they