How can I convince my boomer mother to invest in crypto?

I'm losing y mind with her.
I'm not a crypto expert myself and came in late and only invested small money until I understood more but I already can see the potential.
So I tried to convince her to spend a small sum in crypto too. But she immediately blocks it. She says things like "I could lose everything" "I will ask my bank counsellor what he thinks about it" "on the bank the money is safe at least and has some value" What can I do to convince her because she is wealthy enough not to starve even if she'd lose some money. She's my mum but she's also in some ways one of these horrible boomers who want to store their money in the bank and are risk averse (or think they are risk averse). She also has little knowlegde about the internet and therefore rejects it on principle. She only uses it for writing emails and sometimes reading news. And she's against new things she doesn't understand and which include the possibility to lose money. She said I should have told her this in 2011, than she would have put 1000 $ in bitcoin.
Is there any manual for newbies, where it's explained in a real easy way to people who have not much clue about computer stuff so maybe she can read about it and understand it? She believes things more when a professional or a person who has written a book or otherwise larps as important says it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k53LUZxUF50
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dude crypto is not for moms.

especially not for women either

stop with the mania and let ur mom alone u deluded faggot

My mom is not a typical mom. In many ways she is, she loves baking and cooking but she also goes on nog hunts. She knows much about real estate and she's in the stock market.
She could learn this too. Putting 10k in bitcoin or ethereum or bitcoin cash and holding it for 5 years isn't rocket science and this could be enough to make a nice gain.

hog hunts

You shouldn't try to convince anyone to do high risk investments, let alone your mom. For all we know the whole cryptosphere could implode tomorrow and your mom would have lost her money. This is not for everyone.

Don't.

If her coins drop hard, she will blame you.

I'm not talking about her pension, I'm talking about a 3 figures sum. I'm just sad that she's not interested in the whole thing at all. And worried over her desinterest because I think on the long run it could replace the fiat system

>For all we know the whole cryptosphere could implode tomorrow

like every currency or system?

If it's just a 3 figure sum then fucking gift her a portfolio on christmas...

wait until proper banks sell her some crypto funds or some bullshit. Let the real men take care of your mom.

its not just that. I asked for an beginner manual for understanding the basic principles. I can't really explain it properly

show her this
youtube.com/watch?v=k53LUZxUF50
then tell her you want to invest in MOD, POWR or something else with government backing and say they'll moon like bitcoin. but secretly put most money in ETH.

Women are not biologically programmed to take risk, they are programmed to survive

>but secretly put most money in ETH.

also, my mom got easily convinced to take a 1500$ loan for me which is huge money in my shithole, probably becouse she loves me and knows fuck all about investing. i really don't want to let here down.

MOMMY PLEASE LET ME INVEST YOUR MONEY IN CRYPTO I CAN BECOME A MILLIONAIRE LOOK Veeky Forums SAID I COULD MOMMY PLEASE LET ME HAVE SOME MONEY JUST $1000. MOMMY THIS ICO IS GONNA MOON Veeky Forums TOLD ME IT WOULD HURRY UP MOMMY THIS IS WHY EVERYONE HATES BOOMERS MOMMY
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Trips of truth

don't be stupid, user. You better make your mom give you that 1000 shekkels.

And to keep their worthless NEET progeny alive long enough to shill them into losing their life savings

It's the circle of life, how beautiful

listen to your mom

You trying to give your mum a heart attack? Tell her to invest in government bonds.

Get someone to send you a copy of Teeka's email explanations to his new subscribers. It is actually excellent information. Some of the best I have read.

>mfw I never had a job
>mfw my grandpa lent me 9k to invest into LINK
>mfw will be a millionaire next year without ever having a job
thanks Grandpa

>then tell her you want to invest in MOD, POWR or something else with government backing and say they'll moon like bitcoin. but secretly put most money in ETH.

kek

>listen to your mom

no. if I sell now, I already would prove her wrong. If I hold and it drops to zero I lost money with the value of a one week holiday in a cheap motel in mexico (which is what I invested).
Of course one should not put their life savings in it

Your mom is the last person we want in crypto.

And I don't mean that figuratively, I mean it literally. People who are incapable of seeing the value in this (which is most boomers, but not all) don't deserve a piece of it.

So people like your mom will come in last and make the least, acting as the last teaspoon of water that lifts our boats to lamboland.