Where is Operation Dragonslayer. You told me it would have started by now

Where is Operation Dragonslayer. You told me it would have started by now.

just wait, it's HAPPENING user

praise jihan

operation dragonslayer

did this really sound like a real thing to you

you need a little patience, unconfirmend TXs are already piling up.

Look at the hashrates faggot. Bch up higher now VS the past week

It's only started on /biz. So maybe 20 people have noticed. In the real world, nobody cares. Better pump some more.. brb

Perhaps the real Operation Dragon Slayer were the friends we made along the way user

It will go to 2k, patience. just HODL!

t. increasingly nervous corecucks

lol. n00b

love you

BUT I WANT MY MONEY NOW NOW NOW!!!!!!!

Clearly a bullflag, uncleared transactions gonna moon soon

these cashie faggots spreading fake caps and fake info are amusing. Must be a getting scared, troll bagholders out in full effect lol.

mempool looks fine to me. Another failure by Jihan and Rodger. Enjoy your bags faggots, thanks for the free money gained dumping on you.

The graph is supposed to be flat. The point that it isn't flat, shows that BTC can't sustain any more usage.

I doubled money last time, bought in at 0.12 and sold at 0.24.

Bought in on the Friday and sold on the Sunday.

That charts says confirmed transactions, not unconfirmed. Are you fucking retarded?

yours is a lot better than mine

Soon, user

Did I say that the graph shows unconfirmed TXs?

you did

No, I only said that unconfirmed transactions are piling up. Let me explain what the chart shows: The BTC network can only handle about 324k transactions a day, right now we have a little bit more transactions which makes transactions go unconfirmed. Bitcoin can't grow in usage anymore because of this upper limit, so it can't be digital cash.

The fun always begin pas midnight in Europe, it's when the koreans a chinese pump the BCH.

It's 6am in Beijing, 7am in Tokyo (Ver's casa).

I know it's a meme, but unironically for once, pic related.

why wouldn't you just post a chart of unconfirmed transactions? it's not like one is a leading indicator of the other. you either made a mistake or you don't understand what you're talking about.

Then transaction fees go up and unconfirmed fall. We know this because irs what happened last time, not even a month ago, and BTC is STILL over 8k
>Japanese and Koreans switch off their miners overnight
No wonder bch is falling

All I care about is buying the dip.

Be patient guys and hold. Hashrate is slowly increasing :)

just panic sold at a loss.
I'm trembling. Fuck you biz you lied to me

Dump it! AHHHHHHHH

>increasing
>when 10 mins ago it was 17.71%
You plum

you deserve this for buying the biggest pile of shit in existence

Underrated post

It's changing every 3 hours you minion :) check 12h and 1d theyhave also increased :)

you guys are fucking idiots. look at the charts on longer time frames and the supports and resistances. did you think this would be like the first attempt at parity?

lmao suck dick faggot.

Weird, BTC profitability is increasing but BCH hashrate is going up. What a mystery.

:) go go go!

elmao

>teh flipeningz

Where is Operation Dragonslayer.

It is everywhere
Just failing so hard no one is noticing it.
but sell user
Ver can't keep up $1650 BCH forever