I’ve made over 100k in crypto currencies, now how do I cash this out for USD?

I’ve made over 100k in crypto currencies, now how do I cash this out for USD?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pay Uncle Sam.

>cashing out before crypto becomes big and while US tax laws on crypto are still absolutely retarded and straight up impossible to follow, rendering oneself legally vulnerable
Why?

user, I...

put it all in btc.. transfer it to localbitcoins com .. sell bitcoins for cash.

Hahaha. We arrive at this point again. Where another poor soul finally realizes that crypto is a scam because you can't cash out.

You LITERALLY can't fucking cash out. Seriously, try it. You wasted all your money on internet bucks. There is no way to convert it back to fiat. All those "exchanges" that claim to deposit your money into your bank? Those are scams, the deposit never goes through. All those people saying it isn't a scam? They're shills for the scam "exchanges."

Anyone who tries to refute this post is a scammer shilling for scammy exchanges.

just send me some

1B8JtM9yNWa2X8FytXr5FeMvcmwmnQ3Ba8

>have 100k
>haven't set an offshore company yet
you don't deserve even a dime

>implying you can cash out

use paxful

I've cashed out with coinbase plenty of times... Just have to convert back to BTC, ETH, or LTC first.

People go to prison for this

never mind, you are probably fbi

kek every time

This op, listen to this user

0/10

this.

its no problem though.

btc is da corrency of da future
muh digital gold

local bitcoins

on exchanges you cant really cash out more than 10k.

maybe 25k tops.

they arent solvent and dont have the cash for it.

hahaha, let me ask you a question, HAVE YOU TRIED to cash out? at least ONE fucking time? If you haven't go and see for yourself. There's plenty of people on the internet already realizing it, that it's all a sham, and this shit is going to explode at any time. Consider all your investment a loss and just start investing in REAL things instead of "muh digital assets".
Don't say I didn't warn you.

HOLY SHIT I LOST EVERTYHING!!!
WHY DIDNT ANYBODY TELL ME

i cash out regurally desu

and if SEPA is available, you can have it the next day, sometimes even a couple of hours later if they really are quick

Seriously? Why?

Don't do this everyone on there is a DHS undercover agent

WTF MY ENTIRE LIFE SAVINGS

WTF nobody seems to use localbitcoins but they sure love to cry about not being able to cash out. Enjoy your tether bags or whatever the scam of the month is.

Eurofags actually mail you a fucking receipt for btc purchases, it's easy as fuck to claim capital gains (which are much lower than normal tax in the first place).

Fucking Jamie Dimon puppets trying to shill the unshillables. Dumb ass motherfuckers

Transmitting that much money without a license is a felony and also laundering. They kicked in 17 people's doors in my state a couple years ago and fucked up their lives

YOU ONLY HAD TO LISTEN!!

>transmitting
oh its you again

this

bitcoin is just a meme.
took me quite some time to realize that

Changing your ID and switching from reddit spacing isnt good enough to trick us bro. Stop it.

>localbitcoins is legal in the US
>using localbitcoins is illegal because reasons
>being this retarded

bro that's not me

yep just a meme with a $138billion market cap.

>Hahaha. We arrive at this point again. Where another poor soul finally realizes that crypto is a scam because you can't cash out. You LITERALLY can't fucking cash out. Seriously, try it. You wasted all your money on internet bucks. There is no way to convert it back to fiat. All those "exchanges" that claim to deposit your money into your bank? Those are scams, the deposit never goes through. All those people saying it isn't a scam? They're shills for the scam "exchanges."
>hahaha, let me ask you a question, HAVE YOU TRIED to cash out? at least ONE fucking time? If you haven't go and see for yourself. There's plenty of people on the internet already realizing it, that it's all a sham, and this shit is going to explode at any time. Consider all your investment a loss and just start investing in REAL things instead of "muh digital assets".

Exact same writing style you just went from reddit spacing to no reddit spacing.
Fuck off fudster.

nortel had a market cap of 400billion, that was a scam

enron had a market cap of 80billion, that was a scam

bubbles exist

coinatmradar.com

well that's not me
but there's no way to prove it to you I guess

youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s

> FUD
> FUD
> FUD
> FUD

I didnt know bitcoin was a company.

burtw.com

this is objectively correct and you cryptocucks have been had

another garbage thread hidden,
get fucked in your fat NEET asshole.

its not, its a speculative asset in a bubble, just like the ones i listed

I can confirm I'm not me

ok?
it's not even his thread

What is Coinbase and Bitstamp.

Why are people replying to these threads?