Tfw simply day-trading ETH and BTC for fiat with 3% swings every few hours on a $50...

>tfw simply day-trading ETH and BTC for fiat with 3% swings every few hours on a $50,000 stack is easier money than betting on any shitcoins

Plus I get to listen to cool music and LARP as a big-time investor while my wife cooks for me.

I've been tempted by this a lot recently, but the shitcoin thrill moon pump is too much to say goodbye to. How long have you been doing it for, and will you ever return to alts?

going all in at ETH ico and just enjoying life is even easier

How though

By using indicators and making simple trades.
If true I'm extremely jealous. Congratulations.

I still have my alts. I used my alts to turn $2,000 into about $50,000 and now I'm too much of a bitch to throw the whole stack in shitcoins so steady gains with ETH and BTC is more manageable.

How do you do it? Also can I get some ETH my guy.

0x5cBb6845a478882237b935B4580BaC67B4136E14

where can I learn this stuff?

>How do you do it?
By buying and selling? What's the problem?
By looking for books online, youtube videos too? Just learn what you can and get your skin in it. There are 1000 threads like mine on Veeky Forums every day.

Also using practice trading or paper trading is garbage. You need your real money in the game to understand and feel what it's like to make decisions. It's extremely stressful at first but after a while it's almost therapeutic.

Any tips or specific alt coins to trade to get my stack up to $50,000, started with $1,500. Also do you use bitrexx or binance.

I use 12 different exchanges and have been trading crypto since January of this year. My advice is to stop assuming that there's always an easy money-making coin out there all the time. There are coins that will go up, but "good trades" come from good opportunities which are not always available, at all. So you have to wait for them. I've day-traded plenty of coins that Veeky Forums posted in the past as pumps and still hold other coins that I expect to go up at least marginally in the future.

But the real bulk of 2k to 50k trades only came from 2 or 3 good trades, and the rest of them are just fluff to give me a little more. Those were ETH and Kyber (the ICO), and an airdrop of ELIX. All things considered if I had gone all in on any one of those, I would have made far, far more than just 25x on my money. Other notable trades were OMG, NEO, LINK ICO, other good ICOs early this year, Minereum on the way up, some very profitable airdrops, and even REP (Augur), which was a gamble.

Thanks for the tips, we’re all gonna make it.

>i got lucky on 2 or 3 trades
>just bee yourself

Yeah thanks.

nice. Do you still look into ICOs?

I didn't come here to help you beyond what's in the OP. This is a competition.

thx bro. you can stop posting this every week now.

You're either lying or the picture is old

Can't find any addresses with this exact amount of ETH

alright
It was obvious he was lying...it's a common fucking meme. I want the newfags to leave.

Then you didnt fucking make your money on swingtradin, fag.

>the real bulk only came from 2 or 3 good trades
So the exact opposite of "simple day trading" then?

Idk why, but I imagine you like a fat greasy neckbeard while reading your posts. Why?
Can you confirm if my suspicion is true?

youre wallet... is too heavy?
help out a poorfag and have +150% luck for the next 3 days

0x7fa2bdd3d2b0bf47f31fe644920aed9fe656ad36

Never claimed to. I'm saying that it's easier now to make money with day-trading (never mentioned swing trading once) than it is to by shitcoins. I'm making a few hundred bucks per hour now so it's all good.

Nope I'm a 23 year old normal guy, married, and in decent but not great shape.

I'm just bitter to Veeky Forums for all the hard stress it gave me when I used to take this pla
He's LARPing you fuck.

*take this place seriously before getting fucked by pajeets and losing big chunks of my portfolio.

I was just about to make a thread asking why more people don't do this. Waiting to rebuy ETH now though

are you guys using tether for this?

Yes. People have been yelling scam for a long time. As long as people will accept tether for their crypto you are good, and they do.