Can I buy maltese citizenship and then live anywhere in the eu but still keep my US citizenship?

Can I buy maltese citizenship and then live anywhere in the eu but still keep my US citizenship?

Traitor

Is that Sergey?

Fucking Sergey ate all our money!!!

yes

Hes solving the oracle problem in this picture

Don't you think Sergey will deliver in the end?

what would be the point, though. but, if you resign your US citizenship, you will be denied entry from time to time, plus you would have to apply for visas if you want to work

can someone seriously tell me wtf is that photo?

As soon as he starts lifting Link will start going up.

2 dollars for every kg he loses. 2 more dollars for every kg of muscle he gains.

naw, he ate all his link already thats why hes so heavy

thats the based LINK merchant spending his investor's money on hookers. yes really

The CEO and founder of LINK. It's not photoshopped and I'm not kidding.

>have Italian heritage
>go to Italy
>2 months later
One of the best passports in the world and easy as shit to get it. I don't even known Italian.

Fuck you.
The only heritage citizenship I thought I might've been eligible for was an Irish one, but turns out I'm not. Now if I want a european passport I gotta live there 5 years or get rich as fuck and "invest" (donate) to get one.

Can french canadians get heritage citizenships for france?

Yes
Both us and Malta allowed dual citizenship

Where is the pic from?

I was actually seriously considering doing this when I make it so that I can not have to deal with the hassles of only being allowed to stay on the continent for 3 months and then have to leave the area.
Either than or I hope the schengen area changes in such a way that its possible to border hop like it was before schengen.

>rich as fuck
You gotsa do more research - inward investor programmes in .eu start at $12k. Its only the big countries that demand >$500,000

Which countries offer this? "inward investment programme" isn't coming up with much on google

Slovenia, for example: as an entrpreneur investor you can apparently simply start a company with EUR-7,000 and then apply for residency.

Investor passports are not shouted about, for obvious reasons. Get yourself a list of euroean market members, then search each with investor visa passport etc. There is no one model of investor passport (in fact Canada has just stopped their programme dead) so you will have to analyse what each country is asking for in very close detail. Latvia, for example, requires you to learn the language.

Interesting. I did know about entrepreneur visa programs, but I assume they still have the standard requirements (most seem to require 5 years residency) before you can actually become a citizen.
Thanks for the info on this. I'll do some more research

No probs. I looked into just as a Brexit fallback position - there's nothing standard about any of them even between countries that are neighbours or otherwise very similar.

Example: Australia will allow your money to be "invested" in their stock market - how little risk is that? New Zealand (I think, don't quote me) needed you to have hands-on at the business you invested in. As I say, they're all very, very different and you shouldn't assume anything about any of them. GL.

>Tfw he ate oracle problem

Yes, but you won't be able to acquire any form of security clearance.

lol