So I’ve made $528,678 with crypto currencies, now how do I cash this out to USD?

So I’ve made $528,678 with crypto currencies, now how do I cash this out to USD?

Hahaha. We arrive at this point again. Where another poor soul finally realizes that crypto is a scam because you can't cash out.

You LITERALLY can't fucking cash out. Seriously, try it. You wasted all your money on internet bucks. There is no way to convert it back to fiat. All those "exchanges" that claim to deposit your money into your bank? Those are scams, the deposit never goes through. All those people saying it isn't a scam? They're shills for the scam "exchanges."

Anyone who tries to refute this post is a scammer shilling for scammy exchanges.

If you can't figure it out you deserve to kys

I'm really starting to think a concerted effort to FUD crypto with the "can't cash out" meme is taking place. I must have seen this ten times in the past two days. This is not a thing. This not never been a thing.

Ive cashed out thousands to my bank account via coinbase multiple times. This is the stupidest shit ever.

what the fuck are you smoking
I literally typed this out just now

you're making yourself pretty obvious shill

shut up you exchange shill

Move to sweden, ez cashout

t. Exchange Employee
Shut the fuck up dude pls stop shilling

Lol okay boss. I'm an "exchange shill". So what about the fact that crypto trading has been around years now and there's no evidence of not being able to cash out?

Don't you think at some point it would become a known truth that you couldn't cash out? Lol I don't even understand what you guys are doing

>Don't you think at some point it would become a known truth that you couldn't cash out?

yes it's happening right now

LOL, so... There's no way to cash out via coinbase? Pls provide proofs.

I can't prove a negative
you should prove that it actually IS possible

Send to bitfinex and buy tethers (USDt). you then send the Tethers to your tether wallet. Done, you've successfully cashed out your digital tokens. You can later use your Tethers to invest on other cryptos like Bitconnect.

so am I to believe this cant cash out scam idea is designed by exchanges to rake in fees as people transfer coins around in fear or not being able to cash out?

Dude I've cashed out multiple times lololol. What do you think even happens? Why would coinbase even have the option? Do they just deny everyone? What do you even mean?

Lol sir the burden of proof is on you

He didn't make the claim though...

XDDDD DHADHHAHHAAHAH U CAN'T XDDDDDDDDDDDD

Hahaha. We arrive at this point again. Where another poor soul finally realizes that crypto is a scam because you can't cash out.

You LITERALLY can't fucking cash out. Seriously, try it. You wasted all your money on internet bucks. There is no way to convert it back to fiat. All those "exchanges" that claim to deposit your money into your bank? Those are scams, the deposit never goes through. All those people saying it isn't a scam? They're shills for the scam "exchanges."

Anyone who tries to refute this post is a scammer shilling for scammy exchanges

this is the stupidest most annoying forced copypasta meme I've ever seen

Yeah, I thought everyone knew you couldn't cash out. I mean, I've been in the scene for a few years, maybe some new coin holders are just starting to realize the true nature... It's all a game, a simulation. High scores are cool, basically let everyone know how good you are at trading. I've got over a million in lots of different fake dolleridoos, it's quite fun to collect them and battle them against each other!

Anyone who tries to refute this post is a scammer shilling for scammy exchanges

Send it to my wallet, I'll cash it out for ya bro

This guy has posted this multiple times on different subs