Alright, biz was right about ETH but sadly I missed out. What's next?

Alright, biz was right about ETH but sadly I missed out. What's next?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitscreener.com/screener/overview?timeframe=1w&f=pfm_24h_lt_-10,ord_vlm_asc,e_Binance
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wait for the dip
Also LITECOIN

Speaking honestly as an individual crypto player and not an institutional shill, HST has been very kind to me this week, and it seems to be rising by the day.

LTC hitting 100 by EOY ez gains

Buy ETH. It's going to triple in price in a short amount of time.

But I don't want to buy it at an all time high.

Its not too late to get into ETH and XMR. They'll going to continue increasing as BTC/BCH uncertainty gets people to move over.

BTG

That's really tempting but I want to wait for a dip.

Also this but i 60-40 a dip is comin

>What's next?
bitcoin

ATH for ETH is .15, its not even .06 currently

bought a little bit of fomo eth now just in case there isn't a dip and this shit straight moons, but i'll be eyeing a dip tomorrow.

Buy a little now and then buy more if it dips.

NORMIE BASE?!?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Done. Same with ETH?

yolo

XMR to MARSSSS

WTC

>tells people to buy at ATH
>creates tomorrows wojacks

>What's next?

Don't say we didn't warn you.

XMR mooning as we speak

Gotta agree with this one arks chart is primed for another moon mission

damn

LTC still undervalued just started mooning now

Yepp.

Some Veeky Forumsraeli made a sophisticated TA chart in September that predicted Ark to take off hard in the last few days of November, anyone have that?

this

Eth price should easily reach 1k within 3 months. Feels good senpai. I bought in at $280. I own 6ETH and planning on buying more.

Y-you know what NORMIE BASE's UI currently looks like?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Kek. 2 months ahead? yeah, sure

So but some ETH right now or no?

koreans just broke $500

You don't have to believe him, fucktard, I'm just asking if anyone saved it

Ether is really going at it, holy shit.
Set a sell order at $524.

I sold two days ago for altcoins

Jesus FUCKING christ

I hold that shitcoin for two fucking years and finally sell at $360 and it goes to $500 the next day

HOW IN THE FUCK DOES THAT HAPPEN

Just
U
S
T

But you made a profit right? Just do it again.

You think this is over? You can still get in. The Koreans aren't fucking around and this could pull a BCH and go for $800

>the Koreans
link to info about this?

I'm getting murdered out here. I can't make a profitable trade for nothing the past 4 days. Down 50%.

Finally pull the trigger on ETH and it instantly fucking sells off. I'm done man....

Something I'm doing isn't working out. I need a long break and a new perspective.

I need profits every day... not this hold on for months bullshit.

>Something I'm doing isn't working out

You're buying high and selling low. What you need to do is buy low and sell high. Don't FOMO into a coin that just mooned.

Stop chasing. Buy solid coins in the red. OMG looks pretty good right now

Yeah, a massive profit. And I'm heavy in some good coins with smaller caps now. But still

ATH now is not ATH years down the road.

I went all in BCG last night and made all my losses back in like 5 minutes. Got caught and could sell off due to fucking binance bot. Lost it all right back again hold on thinking it shoot back up.... nope. Sell at a loss because it was clearly going way the fuck down. They say they're doing it again tonight but it's moving like a snail with no volume.

Came across a decent screener at bitscreener.com/screener/overview?timeframe=1w&f=pfm_24h_lt_-10,ord_vlm_asc,e_Binance

The coin selection at binance is kind of shit though. So hardly anything comes up when screening for -10% 24hr unless it's some 0.000000004 coin

wat

he's speaking in terms of USD

Another problem is I'm only using 1 monitor. This is a really bad idea for the type of trading I'm doing.

To day/swing trade you should have 3-6 monitors.

What do you guys think of BCD? Bitcoin Diamond. I'm about to go all in for the entire weekend and just say fuck it... 50/50 chance of profit.

I only have 2,400 left so I don't even care anymore.

All in BCD - Bitcoin Diamond. Wish me luck boyos.... it's this or suicide.