There are people on this board who believed and fell for the fudd that either sold the bottom or never bought in

>there are people on this board who believed and fell for the fudd that either sold the bottom or never bought in.
>there are people who don't even know what's in the roadmap that odn has planned for

We've been telling you for a while to buy under ICO price but you refused to listen

This is for all the holders out there. Who held thru the crash as the fired dev off loaded. Who fought agains the fudd day in and day out.

Rules for the roll
>Post you obsidian address below.
>Must have atleast one odn in your wallet which I will check on the working block explorer
>Trips =ten odn
>Quads =100 odn
No re rolls
>To re roll you must post an obsidian meme, once a meme is used in this thread it's invalid and you must use a new one

Best of luck odn bros. may the gains be with us

Other urls found in this thread:

obsidianplatform.com/post/obsidian-roadmap-and-marketing-update
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ODN bro reporting in

tell me whats in store for this coin and i might buy some of your bags

>Having 200k portfolio with nothing but the shittiest of shitcoins
nice larp faggot

Ngr

Ngrrr

>poor and angry
sounds like the kind of person who doesn't have any ODN

It's ok to be jealous. These "shitcoins" have way more room for growth than BTC or even ETH now.

kys

do my research nigger

No one with 200k to invest would hold a portfolio of literal shitcoins. Most of those coins don't even have enough volume for you to cash out in the event of anything going bad with the market. You are either retarded, larping or investing with mommy and daddys money.

Also ODN is a pile of garbage. Their dev dumped his tokens on everyone after ICO and then ODN died. Only reason it's getting a pump is b/c they are relaunching their website and whitepaper. Literally 2 months later no tech to show but redoing their website for one last quick pump. Garbage tier shitcoin. Enjoy getting dumped on one last time before this goes to zero.

Nah I can tell you're just overly judgmental and you probably think anything that isn't an overshilled reddit coin is garbage. ODN had a post-ICO pump and dump like basically any half decent coin out there. Also their slack is hooked up to the github so everyone can see the devs committing new code daily.

ODN has been shilled on /biz every fucking day for 2 months. Please bitch.

Roll- XVewnaopGfwK5Ewjc94Mo8wkw6WrTwWSX5

Can argue with the all in play now

I made a killing off of Ethereum when I invested back in February and then I diversified into other coins. The only coins I have that are relatively illiquid are DICE and ODN and I'm not worried about those. I get comfy ETH each quarter from DICE and 10%+ per year from staking ODN.

Been holding since ico nice to see the bump today and more to come!

XXNNNC7nTZxjryommoGr68GkvciTg1T8Tq
holding

roll

This is not true as I spread ODN shill/fud. So this is incorrect.

chehehe

Obsidian is a CERTIFIED SHITCOIN. The developers are complete mouthbreathers. DO NOT BUY OP'S BAGS.

Damn, when is the dip coming? Its nearly doubled its value over the course of the today and the rebranding is still a couple weeks away.

>Spreading FUD for a coin a pump and dump group has already accumulated for a month and is now pumping
>Not actually being that group so you receive no monetary benefit

Here's the unpaid intern.

Nice try pajeet

Can't*

XTro7kzMU6U3p3hggv4AdfLBhF15scRTH6

rollin

>tai xuong

This coin is the only sub 10 million mcap coin I’ve seen with this much FUD.

So please tell me what would happen if you dumped your entire Coss bag? They have almost zero volume.

The garbage exchange DOESNT HAVE AN API.

Why the fuck would an exchange open without an API? Or do I need to explain to you why that's a huge problem? I hope to Jesus that I don't need to explain that, so please show me you know why it's so bad to not have API.

...? Cryptopia has an api. what are you smoking. did you think the 0.01 odn bidding orders were manual... kek.

I said "Coss" you dumb piece of shit. Learn to read.

Those coss bags are far far worse than odn bags.

It's an ODN thread.

Why the fuck are you talking about that coin here?

roll
XCWqRkJWX8mdtvrekhKfjkuka5jV1SSkZC

Bless me I’m a poor fag with only 147 ODN!

Hahahahahahah
Jajajajajajjajajajaja
Xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxa

Oh this is rich. Up 40% and you autists keep spazzing. You all must be dying inside and praying for this pump to stop.

Spoiler: it won’t. When OSM comes out, you’ll sudoku with regrets. F for the new wave of an heroes.

lol fucking retards can't tell what good projects are because they don't spend time doing any research. They just listen to whoever shills the hardest lol.

As soon as I finished reading the white paper and saw fluffy pony was an advisor, I bought into the ICO.

This board is full of sour grape losers trying to justify their shitty decisions

We told 'em to buy.

They wouldn't listen.

hail ODN. i invested 11$ worth BTC i got from Chancoin and now i'm at 20$.
i'm just sorry i'm poorfag and can't afford to buy some cryptos, but i basically made 20$ out of thin air within 4 days.

Roll, been staking my small ODN stack this whole time. Thanks OP.

XY5Eh38JKJ98C7hwZrqcFeZWpsyQob9S5k

RE-ROLL

McDougall is a classic

>could have got some odn but you didn't even post your address

Keep posting anons. I will give away free odn if you follow the roll rules

Here's your god lulz
All coins are in circulation cause they gonna dump on you fags

Because I don't need to be in a Coss thread to make fun of someone who thinks Coss is a good investment. I'm still waiting for someone to stand up for Coss so I can make them sit back down

XTro7kzMU6U3p3hggv4AdfLBhF15scRTH6

reroll

that's mere 24 bitcoins

This id is Op aswell.
>using my cellular mobile device that will soon be used for the obsidian messenger

Rolling
XNbbbKY3SrSALrteHbMYaZL9fDZTifhaXZ

Re-rolling
XNbbbKY3SrSALrteHbMYaZL9fDZTifhaXZ

XHxBdu9kUEHjZZ5YXDMJtKnA7PLYHEfhtZ

gibz

XJgWptpV5XyML8Cy8hTG1NhnVs2fDeMsSJ

rolling

>No Windows 7 release on current roadmap.
>50%~ of home computer users won't be able to use
>Anyone who wants privacy wouldn't have Windows 10
>Software won't have enough grassroots adoption left.

it's for phones, dummy

Source? Where is the system requirement limiting it to Windows 10?

There is a desktop platform and messenger applications. On Xmas desktop and Android release.

obsidianplatform.com/post/obsidian-roadmap-and-marketing-update
Says on the roadmap, I even asked a dev on plebbit to confirm and they said no Windows 7 compatibility anytime soon.

Good hope you die in a fire.

This dude the type of nigga who waits for coins to moon before buying

Laugh at him with me, fellow anons

this nigger is just salty he got dumped on. That simple.

You dropped this, here you go man

10k ODN checkin in, cyas next year for the real moon mission

Jelly of your dice stack bro

I'm ashamed to admit that I was the first or one of the first ODN ICO buyers that proposed that we FUD the shit out of this so we can buy more for cheap after ICO.

I had no idea Veeky Forums will push the FUD that far and for such a long time. I'm sorry for the anons that believed the FUD.

Not posting my address.

But anudda ODN bro reporting in.

Its okay mate, the only people who would sell are retards, thus it's not your fault.

Roll

roll

My ODN is on cryptopia but 1908ODN checking in, bought 1000 at ATL and 900 more last night. Hoping for 5x by Dec 4th when I will sell the 900 for something else.

I hear what you are saying, I am also hearing that it IS pumping before the 4th. Good job I am cashing out on the 4th then really while all the 'muh product launch' fomo kicks in for a few final pumps.

Thanks for the cheap bags you made me brah.

I'm feeling so comfy right now with my masternode

>under ICO price
odn ico guy here, odn never went fucking below ico price. so what the fuck are you talking about OP? price in relation to eth?

Eastern Europe ultimate poorfag reporting in - 150 odn bought in september .I usually dont beg but can i please have a round 200. If it eventually moons, i will recirculate profits in this community.
XWUEBsEnbiXpxU3bEo5FW2zo6mLVJXpu1X

this guy fucks.
Staking will pay off in a year or two.

I hope you know what that means

poorfag here. All my odn in cryptopia can I still get some ?

XYH5YpqSqJG535ha8BjCkvngY22MgxW7s

They hand odn tips out like candy on the slack if you really wanna beg.

it was down to 16 cents for a brief moment, but thats still 2 cents above ico price, atleast in terms of fiat

odn did go below its btc price, not by much though, but thats mainly because bitcoin mooned from 4k to 8k

very resilient coin, it really held itself up well considered it was dumped hard by a pnd group

ODN, the greatest comeback of 2017.

Pajeets vision coming into fruition. from rank 300 to rank 50 to rank 25 in 3 months

What is their slack andress?

it's closed now but there is gonna be a discord soon

>tfw got 50 ODN from jordan

You thought it was Sergey or vitalay but pajeet was the true genius all along.

Rolan need dat masternode

Rollin

Finally. Slack is aids

The trend is going up but the price is stagnating a bit.
Gonna rise in near future i hope

ODN CREW

XXNNNC7nTZxjryommoGr68GkvciTg1T8Tq
re-roll

Someone in another thread says it looks like odn is about to get pumped and dumped again. Fuck me is the fud real?

I wouldn't worry about it. Every single commodity in the world is getting pumped and dumped continuously. Even your precious apple stock, but those pump and dumpers are called "Hedge funds"

trash coins

Rolling for quads
XFaELxvWVTvUbY9cqCm3cwSco3DH5g7Q8U

When will /ourcoin/ get a cute anime girl?

XR6eEMMFWTrseedJbDaHouALMKdDLHQbQv
pls gib

FUCK

The last number is actually upside down. It's quads. Please deliver OP.
Thanks.

Even good coins get pump and dumped in crypto. The question is, is this a pump or just Obsidian approaching its real market value? My opinion is that an 11m market cap is too low for a coin like this. If you look at coin market cap there are just so many total shitcoins (that no one ever talks about) with market caps over 100m. The way I see it, the probability of this coin staying at its current market cap going into 2018 is basically 0.

it's true user

ODN will be dumped from 100mil marketcap down to 60mil

Agreed. The first moon it had was a real pump and dump. This one should be because of news approaching. Their new logo is pretty damn nice, too.

post the logo

They’re also listening to their community and making changes accordingly, which is important ie. adding a block explorer and a rich list.