- Very good management team with lots of large business experience
- Large operations team.
- Prototype release coming soon

dyor
publica.io

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/iMljdko/novedition.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop spamming this trash. Your gay shit isn't gonna moon. Sell now before it becomes completely worthless.

0.017btc in buy orders, 4.7btc sell orders. LOL

For all those scared by confido, this team is legit, check out their linked ins, and they are not faceless, they've given speeches at many confeneces

look use your fucking brain and buy low for once you idiots. Yea its low right now, that's the time to buy, its already super low at around 1 million market cap, it can't go much lower. Wait for it to bottom out then this shit will have huge gains guaranteed.

PBL about self-publishing on blockchain, so if Publica becomes a success Amazon will buy it 100% I guarantee it

WOW TO THE MOON

3 months ago i wanted to kill myself and then i found out about publica and now i love life

no need for hyperbole... but this will go at least 3-4x

if you never heard of PBL, have a read of this.

docdroid.net/iMljdko/novedition.pdf

How exactly does this complement their business model?
> "Direct transactions between authors and readers"

removing the middle man - the publisher - is always a good thing

Why is it good for Amazon? If you haven't realized already, they are the middleman.

Awesome!! Go Publica!! Such a great project!!!

Also this will allow authors to hold ICO's for their books.

if you can't beat them, join them

Man forget about Amazon. Just think if this project can go up in value from ~1 mill marketcap. And based on their tech and their team, the answer is yes, and a lot.

Do you think Veeky Forums is completely retarded? You've underestimated our IQ by about 15 points. Try spamming /b/

Market cap is currently 7 million, no product planned for 1 year, all the people look even sketchier than confido scammers.

and its fucking books

I had to get into Publica and missed the ICO, can’t believe it got listed so fast!! Price is great so imma start filling my bags

I think he meant the ICO price, and you’re making us all in Veeky Forums sound dumb so please just refrain from posting

No product in 1 year?
Are you trying to buy low or what? Why are you saying this. Publica becomes operational in December. And developers are respectable. Try check info before saying random crap.

wow, 3 random dudes on cfd vs a WHOLE fukin crew of USS Enterprise on PBL (pic related).

and yeah, it's books, you know, every human on the planet reads, everyday...

Market cap is 3 million for circulating supply only, which is what coinmarketcap uses to calculate it anyways.

Protoype coming out in 3 weeks.

Team is composed of seasoned industry veterans who have given multiple presentations about their product. So GTFO.

Confido guys were just pictures who no one actually saw in real life. Publica team have given speeches at large conferences, have given interviews, are active within the community.

this project is garbage. good luck to anyone out there trying to make money with it, don't hold for too long

I like what I'm seeing. I'm in. Could be a $50M coin in 2018.

I’ll let you anons in on a little secret cause I’ve made some nice gains from some shills from here. I’m friends with people in a whale group, and they’re talkIng about accumulating this coin. Buy don’t buy I don’t care.

Unironically just bought 100k.

but the github is only a default contract

I am fallowing this proj some time, legit proj, thrown 10 eth on it, lets see how it goes

Wait for MVP

The market cap isnt one million, its 5 million right now. The ico was 1 million. Its already 5x in 2 days.

How different is from steem?

TIL ~3.3 million is "around" 1 million

Neve mind just read the white paper, quite impressive

Bought at about .00065 and I have a couple of questions about this:

When the FUCK is the product prototype supposed to be releasing?
Can someone please fucking kill me?

I bought this...a bunch of it, kinda toobearly at 0.00085 ETH. It's still so new and very promising so I'm not worried
I SAID I'M NOT WORRIED

Worst case user you'll be able to buy lots of books for your library you get with your chainlink gains.