Reminder: You are now free to sell this for real crypto if you were granted some

Reminder: You are now free to sell this for real crypto if you were granted some

t. overeager beaver who doesn't know it will pump

I still haven't claimed my bitcoin gold and now your telling me to cash out my bitcoin diamond?

It's gonna x2 evenchually
Hodl

Bitcoin is literally a weekly dividend coin at this point. There's no excuse for not going all in.

Will it be listed on bittrex?

This, why didn't you guys tell me about the fork so I could move to binance?

hodl you dumb fucker its the dragon. HODL FOR FUCK SAKES DONT YOU SEE THE WHALES PANICKING FOR MORE

I tried dude search Diamond Slayer everyone just said it was corecucks trying to discredit BCH I just shrugged it off as biz fetish of missing out on ez money like always via anime pictures and wojacks

Is bithumb going to list this shit?

god my dick is so hard from this run.

gettttin paidddd buying lows selling highs

operation dragonslayer?

BCD marketcap is worth more than half bch now.. makes sense I guess since they claim to be a better bch (as in 8mb blocksize bitcoin)

BCD MOONING RIGHT NOW HODL IT DONT BE DUMB AND SELL IT BEFORE 200$$$$

Yeah but are people even mining it?

The new kiong is born, flipening

Sold 88 at 70$
Want to kms
Duck it just rebought and recovered the btc value at least. But only 58 this time. This shit is gonna moon hard.

> 210,000,000 Max supply

are you kidding me?

4.2b coins
80/ea and rising
330b marketcap and rising

If any of you retards sleeps on this now it'll be $160 USD by the time you wake up.

the fun is over :D

Operation bullshit more like.

my btc were on trezor how do i claim my btd??? i JUST claimed my bitcoin gold cus they started supporting it like last week. faggots want me to miss moon missions