Will i make it biz? Critique my crypto portfolio and post yours too

Will i make it biz? Critique my crypto portfolio and post yours too.

too many shitcoins, get rid of them start with Link

This clean this shit up OP

At this point the shitcoins are so small in value i just feel like leaving them. They’re more from when i was a crypto noob. I kinda like keeping them as a reminder of my ignorance

diversify to a max of 5 , or sell eveything to all in eth and neogas

All in on privacy

Check out ZenCash too. i had a lot of it but recently sold at a profit. Looking to get back in soon

really wish I didn't sell my ETH at 300.. I was getting impatient and diversified into BTC, XMR, NEO and OMG.. Not doing bad at all I'm still up but its sad seeing that holding ETH would of gotten me much more.

Yeah the one thing I’ve learned in this crypto game is to always keep most capital in BTC and ETH. Alt coins are just a way to get more BTC and ETH

lol, I do this as well

You'll make it OP.

And I don't have a blockfolio anymore (so I would stop checking it all day), but I'm all in on Ark with around 14,000.

It's been a good day

>You'll make it OP.
No he wont, his portfolio is too small for him to be placing it in safe coins lmao. He also said altcoins are shit when they are ironically the only way for him to make it.

I mean, we're all gonna make it.

But yeah, putting it into a coin that could go 5x at best this year is one option to acquire more capital before putting it into something higher risk, though not the fastest route to big gains.

i'm just getting into crypto:

why is it bad to have tonnes of shitcoins? buying loads of them in case one explodes seems like, as an outsider, a strong strategy?

You're forgetting ODN.

Its been a good week. ETH is on WAN, even if it just maintains the ETH price upon release ill be happy.

because as a whole their percentage profit will be lower than the bigcoins

>20 shitcoins
>no Monero