Admit it...

admit it, because BTC and ETH soared you are finally browsing/refreshing Veeky Forums because you want the next big thing

it's not happening kids. it's over. you missed the x10 x100 x1000

Link

BCH

Qq

;-;

I knew about btc since 2012 but im a tard

Wait is ETH at 5k or something? Because if it's not it hasn't really soared. I bought in at 351 getting 20 ETH and I'm going to buy 7,500 USD more. Accumulate before the whales arrive in 2018.

The next big thing is STORJ. Get in while you still can.

newfag

ETH hasn't even started mooning you tard lol. It's nowhere near ATH with BTC pairing.

Not to mention ODN and AST will be mooning within the next few weeks because of releases.

ETH is going to be $20,000 each by the end of 2018

OP pls. Do not disgrace us. i cri

ETH tards have given up on BTC pricing. now they only focus on USD, ignoring that they would do better to hold BTC lol.

Join the best discuck group around. Get over 9000 gains in 3 episodes!

DONT HURT ME FEELINGS OP

Loook at mco and work it out for yourself

Buy the dip

friend im harsh but
you can still pretend to be a trader in the 90's hitting up these x2 hype coins
it's still fun

Is ethereum really a long term hold? Weev said sell it all off.

>tfw bought and held eth since 200

maybe

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

this faggot

only thing that's harsh is your faggotry
10x+ gains are still on, as usual.

I'm sure Weev doesn't have political reasons for that.

Yes yes bitdinosaur is really worth so much when other coins much better

What about Filecoin?

>implying Ark isn't going to 100x in 2018

bitcoin is the only thing normies know though. If you even start talking to them about ethereum or litecoin their brows furrow and they lose interest.

Brand recognition is everything right now, and bitcoin won't lose that anytime soon unless some coins get backed by the gov or google or amazon or something.

coss will go 1000x

>POSW 2.0

"no"

is that siacoin with a lower marketcap?

LINK & WTC

Eh. I ignore Bitcoin because it's limitations are showing, which means that there's no value proposition in it anymore. Current prices are ridiculous in light of this; there's no fundamental reason for it to be worth more than, say, Dogecoin. I expect it will collapse any month now, and don't want to have any of my eggs in the basket when it does.

what do you think of this australia stuff?
HST and POWR

fun, spank, wtc, link, bat are my shitcoins that i'll be hodling through 2018

I want to buy LINK but the white paper doesnt mention that REQ has a wraith protocol now.

>you missed the x10 x100 x1000

In a space as young as crypto you genuinely believe that?

Half right. I'm looking at Veeky Forums trying to figure out why I've been making 5% a day for the last week by just sitting on ETH, BTC, LTC, and the BTC forks.

i just wanted attention
shits going crazy
we'll all be millionaires

If I get a job around New year's I'll buy EOS with my first paycheck