Congratulate me Veeky Forums! This is the first time I've gotten over 5k in crypto! I know it's not a lot but it gives...

Congratulate me Veeky Forums! This is the first time I've gotten over 5k in crypto! I know it's not a lot but it gives me hope that I'll make it....someday.

Initial investment?

Congrats man! Don't think it's not a lot. Remember to take a little out to reward yourself every once in a while, and remember there is no definitive 'making it'. When you have that mindset, you'll be unsatisfied even when you hit 5 figures, then 6, then 7, etc.

Just remember, you're not some genius who's inventing something that will change humanity forever. Your only contribution is your willingness to take risk and whatever "research" you're doing. Those are the only things getting you these gains. So when you have $200,000 in 2 years don't talk constantly about how smart you are and how you're some financial guru, you just got lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time and took advantage by having big balls or a bad life that spurred you to make risky investments.

With that out of the way, congrats hombre. You should have enough invested to make some serious returns over the coming years.

This is one of the first blockfolio posts I like.

Solid choices OP. You're gonna make it.

I think I've put a little over 3k. Sommy gains are somewhere between 2k and 1800. Lost some money in being a deluded a Linklet but I'm gonna hodl it for a year.

I hear you user. Thanks for the kind words. I have a definite "making it" target in mind. 1.3 million.

Thanks user. I know I'm not a financial genius, although making money may be in my (((blood))). Like you said, my life was just annoying enough that I wanted to do this, and one of my customers at work turned me on to crypto like 5 or 6 months ago. So I started investing slowly and made some early gains trading. ELIX of all fucking things. I got in on that first p&d and made $300 and I was hooked. I've since been burned by some shitcoins like that so I'm mostly trading in between coins I actually want to hodl long term.

Thanks user. Appreciate it. I still have some shitcoins but they're further down the list

I'm in the exact same position. Started with 2k usd a month ago and I'm currently moving around the 4900-5050 mark. What do you see making more growths in December ?

I wish I had some special insight user. I just come here and read and listen to podcasts and YouTube videos. Going forward I'm probably just going to be in the big coins for slow and steady gains.
I want to pick up some xmr, powr, req, and trade in and out of BCC. I'm open to ideas though. I really want to get to one full BTC and ten ETH as a solid foundation for my holdings.

buy some ark. thank me later.

It's at the bottom of my Blockfolio. Had some before but it kept trading sideways for several months. Still, I keep hearing people say to buy it again. I'm about to drop another 2k in crypto. Gonna pickup more of what I've already got, gonna add some BCC, XMR, POWR, and maybe some others. Shill me ok ARK user and I'll buy back into it.

But this is what every "financial genius" is. Just people who were at the right place at the right time and took the right risk.
This wasn't different in the past this isn't gonna be different in the future. The people who get rich are people who are willing to take risks

I made some good gains with powr last week. Still holding 25% powr for another few weeks.

I didn't say it wasn't, I just advised him to not spout off constantly like a lot of those guys tend to do once they have success.

I would personally get rid of OMG, I freely like the moon already happened. NEO can still push it to 50 in December. There's a clear intention from the devs to pump it given the recent "announcement of an announcement". Link is a long term hodl that will eventually deliver. Xlm is fine, Ethereum is superfoods now, and btc is btc. 8/10.

I'm not gonna spout off to fellow anons, just to normies who didn't believe in me or crypto.

Solid analysis user. Should I pickup XMR for long term hodl?

What's the best exchange for sihtcoin trading ?
Bittrex and binance, are there others ?
Any skeletons in the closet of either ?
Binance being based in China, despite the lower fee, must admit is scaring me.

Love how link is in the red like always

Supergood* stupid autocorrector
Xmr is good for both long term and daily 5% gains, specially these days when apparently all the bitconnect guys were told to claim hacking and convert all their btc to xmr. Xmr is considered a safe place when everything goes to shit.

I use those two and some others. Coinexchangeio, cryptopia, hitbtc. Don't recommend any of them tho. Bittrex is the only one I use that I feel more or less secure in.

I also use Poloniex.

switch from fiat to percentages. you'll be glad that you learned about acquiring more of a coin vs earning a larger us dollar amount.

doing good op
wish you the best :)

bittrex and binance are literally the worst exchanges for flipping shitcoins. Try ED or coinexchange instead.

Thanks user!

ED doesn’t work on any of my devices. Can’t figure it out.

when did you start?

Maybe around April or early Summer.

Solid portfolio OP.
You may not go 100x but this is a solid safe portfolio with what seems like a few smaller riskier investments (Looking at you LINK)
Expect 10k next year

Thanks user. Not trying to get rich quick. I treat these like stocks, albeit, riskier stocks than the DOW or NASDAQ.

swap your btc for eth at the next eth dip friend, well played, keep going and be proud of your gains

What do you think of the idea that everyone in crypto should have at least one BTC? I don’t know if it’s important or not but it’s kind of this goal I have. I want to have up to ten ETH as well.

Nice, once I broke 5k , 10k was even easier, hopefully you go there just as fast

Thanks user. Did you get there trading in and out of alts or just with the big coins?

Congrats mate, hope you gain a few more zeros on there one year from now.

OP you don't want to hold any shitcoins longterm. They are for trading / riding the pump and dump only. A shitcoin is everything but BTC and ETH.

My initial investment is like yours ~3k but started in 2015. I'm into 6 digits now.

Amazing gains in such a short period of time. How did you learn to time the pump and dumps? I’ve made money on a few and lost on others.

First time over 5k as well

~$2500 invested

Congrats, bros. HODL and we're all gonna make it.

Congrats. With Litecoin no less. Well done.

April? 3k Initial Investment? And now 5k?

W T F have you done...?

4k in August and i am at 40k right now - did an insane investment decision with all in REQ, but let's see how it goes.