IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN ALT SHITTERS

IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN ALT SHITTERS

Is BTC the reason alts tend to shit themselves on weekends? Always wondered about that

Not exactly, it seems mostly BCH is being drained

the dragon has been slain

BTC holders = nocoiners

Get fucked nocoiner

btc is the only coin worth having.

shit out of luck for bad traders

Brainlets think BTC going up is bad for alts

WRONG

BTC is literally shit. Ride the normies FOMO, but beware that as soon as more people get into crypto and knowledge gets spread people will jump out of Bitcoin into better coins.

What exactly is it worth having for? My btc worth is increasing steadily the last months without having any btc. Btc is dinosaur coin

Kanker kanker kanker

I fucking called it. I knew dragonslayer was a huge crypto hedge fund marketing scheme to get people to buy BCH to pump the price of BTC in the end. The "you can't cash out" meme thing proves this even more.

>hype up BCH for a whole week so people trade their BTC into BCH instead

These are the kind of games institutional investors will play with BTC. I hope you guys learned your lesson---if someone says something is gonna pump for a whole week straight on a certain day---its probably going to pump leading UP to that day, but that planned day is the day it will dump. Ride the tidal wave the next time this happens, but sell your BCH earlier.

Fuck of to plebit nocoiner you buyed 0.3 btc and acting like alts are enemyes.

Sorry Ranjit, can I still buy some Confido?

>that mooncoin

Oh the memories

I WASN'T HODLING ALT I WAS HODLING 95% USD FOR TONIGHT CUZ OLDFAG SAID SO

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>buyed ... enemyes
I don't know if this post is ironic or just a pajeet

enemyes,
more like
" enema, yes! "
more like
" molten ceramic enema, yes please sir! "

>mooning
>2.8% gain

>no odn on those wojaks
Makes you think.

Short gegaan?

Brainlets like you don't understand that the best thing about BTC pump is that you can buy everything for cheap in alt.
Holding alts is completely retarded when you can just twice the amount at the top of the pump.

It is if you have ADHD and cant hold a coin for more than a few days

The BTC value of my portfolio continues to grow by 5% during this pump on average, even the ones losing that would be better as BTC are only behind by .5%.

This means if I was holding BTC I would be losing ~5% potential gains. Please explain how this makes me a brainlet?

The pump barely even begin, wait that we beat the 8500$ wall.

Muhhhhh flippening

>The pump barely even begin

Ah, now I know who's behind this ID.

Meanwhile on BCH....

BTC is garbage.

Money is spilling out of BTC into BCH and ETH daily. The only reason BTC is rising is because normies are pilling into it, pretty soon they're going to get BTFO by whales as only normies can.

>Money is spilling out of BTC into BCH and ETH daily

you must be smoking some strong shit son.

The institutional money is starting now, here come the hedge funds lads, a wave of money. Roger Ver and BCH chinkcoin are a joke,

I'm french actually, but yeah I do typos and grammatical errors sometimes, at least I can speak 3 languages though and I'm no doubt a lot better than you at making money.

Holy shit I just woke up, this shit is mooning hard, 8550 in binance.

Dragonslayer was a biz meme bro, there are no inst investors here

jup helaas wel

That's right you tell him bro. Wee wee