Just sold 100, 1/3rd of my xmr and bought Ark with it, guess I'm fully deluded now, AMA

Just sold 100, 1/3rd of my xmr and bought Ark with it, guess I'm fully deluded now, AMA

How does it feel knowing that you'll be a millionaire in 1-2 years?

Pretty good, I'm also looking forward for my weekly gains from biz_classic

I think we reach at least $8 wednesday btw

How does it feel to no longer be a noArkie?

Is 380 ARK enough to make it or should I accumulate to 500?

I’m prepared early for the moon mission gaining nearly 2 ark a day. Comfy

I'm at 300 and I don't think it's remotely close enough. I think I probably need at least 3,000, I'd like up to 10,000 ideally.

It's too bad this is too much of an in joke.

I'm deluded

what is the most profitable way to receive free ark? atm I'm in the biz delegate. Would changing to a different one be better?

You could probably hop around for maximum gains, but unless you're a whale I wouldn't worry about it because it's going to be insignificant.

I was thinking about become a deluded arky, is their a guide on how to do it?

Buy Ark, send to wallet, vote for a delegate. Then just keep sending more Ark to your wallet.

How do arkies unironically post their ark balance and prove to the world how dumb and soon to be poor they are? what's the point of it? It's like having a micropenis and bragging about it wherever you go accept a micropenis is better than ark since it's not going to destroy your life and these o the ones you love and ruin your family for generations to come.

Deluded Arkies

I accepted yo mama‘s micropenis.
I don’t give a fuck.

No, we get it.
>Deluded arkies

I meant that I can't share it with normie friends :(

Yeah it is one of the best

>he doesn't know

3300 Arklet here, comfy af

100$ eoy 2018 maybe earlier