Ok Guys am I completely delusioned or will this be a guaranteed moon ticket in the next 12 months...

Ok Guys am I completely delusioned or will this be a guaranteed moon ticket in the next 12 months? I inherited 40k a while ago and now I'm thinking about investing it all into LINK. (Maybe put some of it into BTC/ETH/XMR/IOTA)

I don't see how this can fail other than our General Sergey Nazarov dying.

>I don't see how this can fail
Neither do I.

I thought the same.

I hate seeing the top 10 run past me in the meantime.... I'm old. Like mid 30s. If this doesn't make it by eoy 2018 im stuck a wage slave. I went all in for 100k USD presale.

Everytime I think about Chainlink I'm reassured it has all the fundamentals in place. Just look at all the coins that did 50x or more and compare them to chainlink utility....only ETH comes close.

Maybe go 50:50 BTC/LINK or some ratio..

You are going to be a rich man but the end of 2018 my brother, that is alot to put on but you will make it for sure. I can only have 5500 link tokens so its going to be a long ride for me I think and wont be a millionair but will help me out alot in the next 4years when I'm 31

you are definitely going to make it. 100k will turn into a million before q2 2018 i guess... then the question is when do you cash out?

dude you are going to make it bigtime

50k linkmarine here, hope this is my lamboticket

but you will moss def make it
how much link is that?

I believe in Link, but even I think that is stupid. Do something like:
>50% BTC
>20% Link
>10% ETH
>10% Monero
>10% some new coin.

I agree, dont ever go ALL IN. Your psyche wont be able take it lmao. Go with LINK, ETH, and BTC. But yeah, when it comes to altcoins LINK is the most surefire moon mission since ETH. I mean ETH had worse things to overcome in its past (Rootstock & DAO hack).

Chainlink is my last hope. If I invest 10 grand in any other coin I feel like I'll only have meager gains by next year. Link is the only thing that I feel can legit go on an a bullrun like ETH did back in March.

not him but

I'll be cashing out some gradually. 5% of my stack at $1 and 5% more in 50cent increments. I want to stop working asap.

This is sound advice. Only because it will take time for the chainlink network to spring into action. You'll miss out on gains from monero especially.

i'm so jelly dude

i just want to make 100k, wish i could get there,

Are you me? Practically the *exact* same thing happened to me -- inherited $40k a while back, went all in on LINK -- and your post ended in dubs, so have faith and this fresh meme; may your hands remain strong, brah!

>mfw op & I actually did well

ChainLink is SWIFT's *only* way to stay relevant by getting the world's money into the blockchain (it's going to happen whether they do it or not) to protect their position from upstarts like Ripple (inb4 not a competition -- dyor: $xrp wants to be $link).

>if link loses, swift loses

All the top wallets continue to accumulate & hold. None of the biggest balances have sold out. Everything is quietly being tightened up *perfectly* before going live on the main net while the dev team (which has -- in the interests of absolute security -- has increased by an unknown number of unknown developers) sticks to the terms of its NDAs (which, themselves, are subject to NDA clauses -- they can't even talk about them), muh eleventy-thousand banks & financial institutions already connected through SWIFT will conduct 90%+ of their transactions through the ChainLink network by 2020 -- trillions upon trillions of dollars being securely, quickly & effortlessly moved around between nostro & vostro accounts, bonds, stocks, commodities contracts, futures, CDs, dividends, residuals....

Everyone with a reasonable understanding of things should be able to see what this is and most likely shall become.

It's good to be early to the largest transfer of wealth in human history.

Yep, invest a billion $ in link, wait a week, instantly a millionare wtg

I hope so user. The great wall of silence is starting to get to me (I know about steve on gitter but chainlink still use your twitter more than once a month) but I'm holding strong. I can't help but imagine two worlds: Your world, and then one in which sergey had a breakdown or just tapped the fuck out to the canaries and is banging broads and doing coke while steve's panicking trying to pick up the pieces and ari juels and evan cheng don't actually even know they're names have been used in association with chainlink and rory is actually steve and when it all comes crashing down people will say, but of course it was just a scam look at how they stopped talking to the public and hadn't hired anyone in months.

I think success is likely but I am scared.

Is 23k link enough to make it? I am praying for $5-10 which is enough for me to comfortably pursue my dreams, anything over $10 is pushing me into retirement territory

never go allin on one coin, let alone link.

At least go

btc/eth/metaverse/link from largest to smallest % of your stack

>It's good to be early to the largest transfer of wealth in human history.
Damn it feels good to be a LINKster.

nice ID. you FUDsters really are jus' like lemmings. Go jump off a cliff.