Did you not accumulate? Currently testing 100k sats - check dat buy wall. Next target 105k

Did you not accumulate? Currently testing 100k sats - check dat buy wall. Next target 105k

Good luck getting past the mountains and mountains of bags. You realize ATH is 330k right?

Lol the "mountains" will be nothing when the train starts

>You realize ATH is 330k right?
You do realise BTC has had an epic bull run for months right? The dynamic between the pairs actually have an impact

Where should I put my sell orders? I'm already 10% up since yesterday, but since i'm on bittrex I can't set up a stop-loss.

Fuck, I dont know if I should sell now and buy later lower
I lost so much money by being too greedy

>since i'm on bittrex I can't set up a stop-loss.

you retarded, son?

I bought plenty of OMG at ATH and I have no intention of selling when it gets back there.

don't be greedy. I truly believe that this coin will hit triple figs someday. You should just keep putting fiat into it periodically.

You can, you just change the order to a conditional order buddy.

>bags
I still carry heavy bags too, but don't intend to sell as we break even.

Mooning hard

Same but around 9.50 before ATH. I didnt sell all the way through this shit and I usually always take my profits. This coin is gonna be huge in the future and i believe we have some announcements coming up

ALL THOSE LOSES COUL'VE BEEN PREVENTED THAT EASILY

105k sats now. Holy fuck this train aint stopping - sell wall getting eaten up

But then you can't place a sell order

At least now you know. And don't be greedy. Some profit is better than holding bags

G-guys? I don't think I can handle all these g-gains...

I told you faggots that it was going up to at least $9 today. I hope you listened

i feel you, just learned it after months at bittrex

so why is it going up

i had bought in at 10 essentially; maybe should have bought in at 6.5 and 7.5 again but was acquiring other coins as well

News generally - SDK Wallet is on schedule and looking great

demo sdk released
also smaller news, jun is on forbes voted no. 8 for best startup

Bought it at 1 dollar in july... seen this shot happen 100 times. Don't get all excited

this project is 100% speculation with no actual product to show for it, overvalued already

The same can be said about 99% percent of the coins listed in coinmarketcap to be honest.

stay poor

The same is TRUE about 99% percent of the coins listed in coinmarketcap, sadly.

>currently testing some stickers

this is going up simply because the entire market is going up. there is nothing special here

WTF I SOLD YESTERDAY @ 93K
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Nah you can't really look at stuff like that considering that this is a new form of tech.

Relatively, OMG is way undervalued. Like it should never have less of a marketcap than fucking LISK

Protip

It's gonna go up to $9 and crash back down to $7.50

If you disagree then you haven't held this coin long enough

I think this everytime and everytime I realise I should have

haha yeah.

I agree it has been the trend the last months. At the same time there are several triggers coming next week, and a SDK Wallet prototype soon. I don't dare selling

Hope you're right.

I went balls deep in OMG and have been bagholding while so many other coins skyrocketed. So frustrating.
I only had enough money to put into one thing before anyone tells me I should have diversified.

Good on you for not selling at a loss though

Wtf is sdk

software development kit

It's going sideways, get in now or regret it tonight.