Is Link the last chance? Everything else is either ridiculously or irrationally pumped

Is Link the last chance? Everything else is either ridiculously or irrationally pumped.

Funfair Funfair Funfair, I played their demo games. Gonna be huge. They were so nice and fast I would just gamble my life savings that is held in funfair tokens

Shitcoin won't ever pump. Linkfags want you to buy their bags.

A lot of fud with link lately. Do the opposite of what biz tells you.

Chainlink is getting listed on Bittrex today. I got some contacts in seattle :)

4 real?

m8 are you jokin. please elaborate

Yes, screencap this. Maybe they will wait till monday tho.

I can confirm this. I am the CEO of Bittrex
Regards, CEO of Bittrex user

Good more time to accumulate. I'm buying another 20k just to sell off after the inevitable bittrex pump. Thanks m8

Sergey is alternating between eating Big Macs and snorting cocaine off of black BBW booty cheeks while Rory is furiously stroking his pencil dick in the corner. That’s why all his “updates” trying to hide the fact that this project is a complete debacle are riddled with typos. Steve is the only one trying. He’s locked away in his moms basement trying to learn GO. It’s such an obscure and asinine language that he can’t find the documentation he needs. He’s about to snap. He keep frantically calling Sergey. Sergey only texts back, “new phone, who dis” and “32 million solves my oracle problem.” Get out

u srs m8? u not larping m8? u not lying m8? u not jabronying me m8? u not fucking with me m8? u not shitting me m8? or else ur not my m8

>Chainlink is getting listed on Bittrex today. I got some contacts in seattle :)

Bittrex is in Bellevue, WA, not Seattle, WA.

Fact: bittrex Twitter confirmed they have been in contact with chainlink team.

Speculation: it will be listed on bittrex before eoy

I'll be your m8 by monday. Maybe tonight.
Don't forget to tip me when it happens

Okay, so IF that was real (it isn't), what would that have to do with me having some contacts in Seattle?

give us address I will tip

1MAzjosVDGuhSatys1CD2CU4vNSakr34qA

nothing can save chainlink, even when DNT listed on bittrex it had a pump before another dump back to where it was before the listing. People holding this pump and dump scamcoin maybe it does go up 200% in 12months, but you couldve made 10x that by not being tied up in this shit.

>People holding this pump and dump scamcoin
>Comparing LINK to DNT
Yeah sure buddy you are totally credible. You dont even know what the fuck LINK does.

I'm really scared you're right. I have 30k long hold link in addition to the 20k I just bought but I think history is going to show the best strategy was just to have held bitcoin.

Kek.

I bought pre ico and bag held down to 6k sats before I dumped, seeing the downtrend was never ending. Shit team that cant market or hype, and that'll never change, on top of that theyre now talking about coding issues, so yeah gg. It may have found a bottom around 1500-2k sats but it surely isn't where you wanna have large ammounts of money parked hoping for a dead cat bounce before everyone dumps it back to the bottom again.

>biz says do the opposite of what biz says

Reported for being a nOOB

trips of truth

if dubs, chainlink is kill

>Everything else is either ridiculously or irrationally pumped.
First explain why you expect LINK to go higher than its current ATH. Do you even know what LINK does? I think a lot of you just see a lot of technical jargon and think that it means that LINK is somehow revolutionary, but when you look at what it actually means and what LINK actually does, you'll see that LINK isn't really all that special.

LINK is just a middleware that facilitates communication between smart-contracts and external data that those smart-contracts rely on. That's it. That's what an oracle is.

Now can you explain why that should be worth more than $0.40-$0.50 per token? I agree, everything else is pumping irrationally, but if LINK pumps higher than that, it would be irrational as well.

my dad said the same, he works there.

go read you retard.

You're like the kid in Uni that comes to class, doesn't do the readings and blabbers on about his opinions.

>the kid in Uni that comes to class, doesn't do the readings and blabbers on about his opinions.
man, fuck that guy. Seriously. WTF. EVERY. FUCKING. TIME. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>That's it. That's what an oracle is.
We know that, retard. Go read about the oracle problem, link's solution and then either stay poor or join us.

>LINK is just a middleware that facilitates communication between smart-contracts and external data

Yeah. It's "just" something that makes completely trustless smart contracts a reality.

That's all it is.

Possible
But only because literally everything else pumped

buy VOTE