Bitcoin is mooning

>bitcoin is mooning
>BCH is not dipping
>everything else is also mooning

what the fuck is going on

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/11/03/coinbase-adds-100000-users-after-cme-announces-bitcoin-futures-plans.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I was under the impression that when something is within a trading pair that one must go down when the other goes up? Further, how is every single trading pair double green? Meaning both BTC and it's pair is also green all at the same time?

Those thousands of new coinbase account open last month.

It means actual money is coming in, and not just alts/btc flipping around with each other.

drahonslayer is in effect, prepare for 1k BTC

Mooning != up 1-2%

this and
this

100k new coinbase users in a single day cnbc.com/2017/11/03/coinbase-adds-100000-users-after-cme-announces-bitcoin-futures-plans.html

over 11 mil users now, and thats just one gateway.

this is new money, nocoiners on total suicide watch

NEW BULL RUN

they are waking up the dragon for stage 1

LITECOINS NOW

it's simple. people don't see it as a pair trade anymore and so it stopped being one. before that many traders moved back and forth to ride the waves. seems like that is over now.

BCH is a joke, everyone knows that!

Tethers?

Explain

Yup
Not a zero sum game

That's a 5m candle right there. On a saturday at 8:05 AM UTC. Yep, totally legit ATH.

Sea of pink wojaks in two days.
Prepare to buy the dip.

t. Pink wojak nocoiner

I'm always a nocoiner before a dip, yes.
The goal is getting more bitcoins after all, holding isn't going to help with that.

I just put down 50 dollars am I going to make it

The bigger coins have passed early adopter phase and are entering mainstream. Normie invasion.

You will be among richest 1% in future crypto finance society

???

all that means is someone bought a big sell order

A flood of normies is coming in right now. Seriously. Cryptos are the main topic of discussion at normie "business seminars". I'm getting multiple aquantances contact me because they heard I know about cryptos. It's not a trickle of normies anymore, its turning into a flood.

I realized mainstream had been entered when i was having lunch with my 68 year old mother a few weeks ago. She asked how my investments were going. I asked her if she had ever heard of bitcoin, and to my surprise she knew the basic gist of what it was. Keep in mind this is a woman who still gets the majority of her news from the local newspaper.

>btc moons
>alts moon

I'm ok with this

>On a saturday

Go back to bed gramps, wait for the stock market to open on Monday again.

Total Market Cap: $275,281,248,531
up 30bill since yesterday

>normie money is here

we arre anamalous XD

new money waking up to crypto. this is 1% early adopters

Right, because 10 million boomers didn't just get educated about bitcoin from their young tech savvy grandkids over Thanksgiving dinner

People spent Thanksgiving telling all their relatives about crypto, and now they're setting up new accounts and depositing new money.

Simple as that

Were you at least a decent human being and tell them that there always is a chance (exceedingly small mind you) that one day something will overtake BTC by virtue of just being good enough to pull media attention? Honestly they'll all probably be pretty well off by the time that happens though

what a day to be alive

Bitcoin.com wallet now displays Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Core balances