Hey guys, ive been lurking for a few months and I like the scene here. My uncle comtacted me to invesy for him...

Hey guys, ive been lurking for a few months and I like the scene here. My uncle comtacted me to invesy for him. Will he make it? (Amounts arent exact) i have some lth and some flips.

Part 2

P3. Made a decent chunk off this memecoin steem yesterday

Bump for blockfolio thread,
bump for 5k bytecoin (bcn.)
Bump for "will he make it"

Will he make it? Come in bizraelies

What do you guys think of holding link cordano ark, and fun? Xmr waiting on a spike, btc is lth, eth is lth waiting for a dip to buy, and ltc/bcn jm waiting on the impending moon mission.

Uncle is coming over Wednesday to invest another 300, what should i buy?

>asking Veeky Forums for investment advice

never change, Veeky Forums

Bumpidy bump ill just make another thread later if no one replies.

So what? Im jusy relaying my thoughts through the memescene... you probably bought link so enjoy your bags

100 in BTC so if Bitcoin is worth $800,000 it is still only $10,000.

So no, not really.

no but nice try friendo

I said amounts arent exact. Also i expect another of my lth to go on a moon mission, like eos, link, ark, one of those ones with the sidechains you can build dapps on.... also if i make 2% each day off day trades and flips i can build up very qyuckly. Ive made aboit 17% in less than 3 weeks so far

And this is mors about the distributions and choices than the amounts.

tfw made over 400% in my last 2 weeks thanks to powr just after getting a 200% gain off NULS and now I'm 100% up on SUB lmao too easy

No REQ. You dont like money user?

NO wtf is wrong with you lmao. You aren't going to make it with 200$...

Whats reqs story? They going to release someghing this year? I know almost nothing about them
I said amounts arent wxact. And i only had 200 dollar initial investment. Im getting 30p more this week because j proved i could make a little each week.its more about continual reliable gains than a huge initial investment famalam

That’s it? $200? Tell your poor fag uncle to get sum more capital if he wants “to make it”

>$200

Why the hell would you invest for your uncle? Unless you're licensed that's illegal and it's going to fuck up your taxes.

Itt people who dont know shit about crypto and want to.dump on me for trying to learn before putting in 10k+

Good port, I was right there just a few short months ago, keep scaling in on dips, you are going to make it bro

Yes they going to release someghing this year. Do your own research

With such a small amount you're going to make only a few bucks if you keep investing in coins that are so pricy, especially with diversifying. I suggest you learn more about basic economics, the projects and trading. You're uncle must be ready to lose his initial investment if he ever wants to make real money with such amount.

Thx user. These people dont understand steady growth

The diversification is mostly hoping 1 or 2 blast off this year. . Im thinking of dumping half of what he giebs me wednesday into 1 and half in another, maybe lisk butit's kinda pricy.

Where is a good econ primer? I did well in macro in college but it was years ago. Hows coursera? Or khan?

Good, bit high on bitcoin
Bit low on XMR
Would look to bitshares and stellar as well so maybe 1-2$ in each of these.

Or maybe a bit more than 2$ like 5$ in each, take 12 from btc and 3 from ltc

no you're seeking appraisal from Veeky Forums

good luck with that you fucking retard

Id like to chat with you, still itt? Maybe we can email or something.
Thanks! I know btc is too high, you just affirmed it for me. Are you long on bitshares and stellar?

No i dont need appraisal from strangers, i am not an insecure underage b& like you that insists on dumping on strangers. Next time you have a thought let it go

So if he giebs me another 300 bucks wednesday maybe place that all into those 3? Or spreading it around my other lths

Mass diversification is not meant for poorfags. Go all in on one, wait for it to moon, get out and repeat. When you're portfolio is large enough that you could live off it for a year, then you diversify

I hear you, but thats hardly mass diversification imo. I could habe bought on like 10 more lowcoins