Other urls found in this thread:

8i.com/)
monsterproducts.com/)
pbs.twimg.com/media/DPX33rDUIAATKIp.jpg:large
cryptocoinsnews.com/vibehub-teams-global-tech-giant-monster-technologies/
vibehub.io/
pbs.twimg.com/media/DPX33rDUIAATKIp.jpg
embermine.com/
medium.com/poswallet-weekly/how-posw-flash-tx-differs-from-other-scalability-solutions-such-as-lighting-network-and-segwit-6732e59f04f6)
digibyte.io/digibyte-blockchain-faq
youtube.com/watch?v=MiBFKJVF69A
youtube.com/watch?v=JkWVD8MJlS0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZKOdo8PbpDY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Link

There isn't because it's already priced in.

COSS

you arent gonna make it unless you also have a great whitepaper, low total supply, and corporate partnerships

>no great tech, you're dismissed

RLC

its in the top 300 but its the most undervalued imo

HST.

It's a no brainer, OP.

>Market cap $14m
>AMA with Ian Balina on 1 Dec
>Partnerships and United Nations-related announcements next week
>BINANCE listing soon (confirmed by admin in telegram)

Telegram: t.me/horizonstate

As always, do your own research.

Decent. Great news. Great partnerships. Low Cap. But Just started to gain Attention

BlockCat

HST is about to pump big time, much like POWR did

Coss, req, csno, odn are good buys

confido

VIBE (VIBEHUB), but not for long
>volumetric video capture which is like 50+ cameras and lidar sensors
>partnerships with 8i (8i.com/) and monster (monsterproducts.com/)
pbs.twimg.com/media/DPX33rDUIAATKIp.jpg:large
>GOING TO CES 2018 WITH MONSTER
>news coming out this week cryptocoinsnews.com/vibehub-teams-global-tech-giant-monster-technologies/
>vibehub.io/
>pbs.twimg.com/media/DPX33rDUIAATKIp.jpg
>in talk with Binance
and more good shit- pic related

Myriad, has a nice community

BCPT

MBRS.
Checks all the boxes.

B3

lel

b2bx

$5 next year screencap this

HST is a fucking bargain- low coin supply, projects in works with UN, other customers lined up, working product.

Etherparty (FUEL)

Oh. And modum of course

hahahahahahahah
holy shit

That's not their full team you retard and I don't really give a fuck about your opinion, it's going up.

>MBRS
embermine.com/

site down, exit scam?

>musician
>tech guru

DNA, go watch the latest Facebook videos showing their releases coming in the next week's. Join the discord channel. You'll see this is the investment your looking for

Confido

See you and your shitcoins at CES 2018 with huge company paying for it...OH WAIT :/

It's between 250-300. Team is great, delivering as promised (or better), has great advisors (charlie shrem), and focuses his tech at a giant industry.

GVT, take a look. If you wanna see the community, go for the telegram group. 3200 people and growing, most of them holding mid-long term, don't shill like retards (they do, but they try to inform more than hype mindlessly).

Potential is big. Once people notice it, price will moon hard.

keep laughing as it will keep going up in 2018, see you at CES 2018 as well :D

Shhhhh

ok i'm gonna do you a favor but im not gonna try hard on the shilling

QAU - supply is getting lower, partnership with a big exchange coming up (so basically binance style token that gets bought back each month and burned)

you can figure out which exchange it is if you see the people involved

it's currently below ICO, but steadily climbing

have fun with your lambo

>no reasons given
>all the people here haven't done any research whatsover and are just blindly following a coin they poured their life savings into.

Not all of us, some of done some research, spoken with the team, looked at the market and spoken with people in the industry who know the subject. Obviously an outlier in this though

Posw

#4CHNallday

I don't give a shit I just provide where to look the rest is up to him

ODN

Nobody has said PoSW
>335th market cap (5mil)
>2200 on slack, 5 team members always active
>testnet in a few days
>launching Dec-Jan
>rebranding to ‘StakeNet’, marketing and exchanges imminent
Here’s the exciting parts:
>Unique tech: Trustless proof of stake which has a public, private and shared key. Shared key adds a delegation layer to fund management and allows masternode operators to stake your coins 24/7 with no ability to spend them, whilst they are in cold storage.
>Will support all major PoS coins
>TPoS also allows trustless pooled masternodes, do you can have a shared of a Dash masternode and it’s rewards without being a richfag
>Flash Tx is also completely new tech, a decentralised scaling solution that uses masternode routing (medium.com/poswallet-weekly/how-posw-flash-tx-differs-from-other-scalability-solutions-such-as-lighting-network-and-segwit-6732e59f04f6)

Basically cold storage staking is the shit and Staking as a Service will explode in 2018 with normies wanting to stake their Eth, Omg, Dash but not having enough coins to do it or care to leave their computer on 24/7. Posw has no competition.

posw.io for more info, including link to white paper which is a hell of a read

I put effort into this post OP so I hope you’re fucking grateful

Dude, vibehub is going to CES 2018 with $7M dollar market cap with monster and cool tech.
Meanwhile, most of the people on biz never even open second page of cmp, let alone 3rd, shill stuff when it's too expensive and would still miss a good opportunity if it would have bite them in the ass.

You made it on my list.

Hst
Went 44% up since my investment yesterday night.

CES is in January for the retards that doesn't even know what it is even though it's probably one of the biggest and most attended tech conferences in the world.

Nah, they're right in the middle of overhauling the site. Check their telegram -- the dev is super active there.

From the dev, posted a few hours ago:

"Our official website, www.embermine.com, is currently under construction updates and will be fully live by the end of the weekend. Most everyone here is plenty knowledgable. Thank you for stopping!"

DOVU

Confido

This. Plus ODN, sub, nuls, rdn

It is not confirmed they are rebranding to stakenet, it's in discussion that's all.

DigiByte

>Digibyte.io
>digibyte.io/digibyte-blockchain-faq
>Digibytefoundation.org

>youtube.com/watch?v=MiBFKJVF69A
>youtube.com/watch?v=JkWVD8MJlS0
>youtube.com/watch?v=ZKOdo8PbpDY

Having gone through the website that looks like a retarded do-nothing project. Their aim is to just buy stuff and slowly destroy it over time to increase the worth of the remaining tokens? "It's the only deflationary cryptocurrency." But it's not the only shitcoin.

Wheeew... Emma was stunning back then.

yeah the coin itself doesnt do anything yet, lol did you even read what i wrote

nevermind, stay poor Veeky Forums

ARK, nigger

Simpletoken, you might still catch the ICO if you hurry

Ardr

That would be Tio, only 450000 tokens in circulating supply, german team and a large community. They just got listed on ED, not yet on coinmarketcap, but soon to be on hitbtc and binance. Now's the perfect time to buy, it will definitely reach to $1 and above when listed on CMC. here's the link:

fpbp

Biblepay. BBP. Charitable coin, legit, CPU only mining.

LINK is literally #80 you fuckwad

Check out Mysterium Network