Dropping off the top 100. Where is your Sergay now?

Dropping off the top 100. Where is your Sergay now?

Bye link

Nice cant wait to buy sub 10 cent link

Its mooning actually

>Nice cant wait to buy sub 10 cent link
Not gonna happen, even the most bearish conditions this month only sent it to like $0.14. Its a hard floor for LINK is almost everyone is a holder at that point. Bad news has to come out (like really bad) for it to go lower than that.

Nice need to load more bags.

Only 50k poorfag wating to dip more since ico.

/rentfree fuckers

rare to see some link green tho

If it drops another 10 percent, we are close to the ETH value per LINK that was the pre-sale (pre-ICO) price. At which point I am dumping all my link, 800k+.

We are not afraid. Sergey will deliver for us.

>waiting until ATL to dump 800k+ coins
LOL

lmao

Former LINK whale here, exited my position last week for XMR, feeling very good. Sergey is a pos and I hope he fails

^ bet it was nice to see some green on monero after holding link post sibos . Lol

How can the news get worse? Code has to be rewritten in different language. No new hires in 2 months. 2 man team with practically no communication. This coin is nothing but lambo hype. It's beyond pathetic.

The guy isn't even a programmer is he? Why the godlike status? You've got to be an autist money bones or Asian to be a successful crypto Dev.

RIP

Sergey will die again but this time he will stay dead.

Link whale here, a little afraid. Hope the bittrex thing happens soon

Cool, cheap LINK!

You do know that was complete bullshit, right?

It won't. You are also not a LINK whale you fudding pajeet. I hope a whale comes along and moons the price after you sell to flip it.
I also hope it drops even lower so I can buy more. I will keep buying all the way up to $5 LINK.

im stopping buying at $10

Le sigh.

Ahhahahahahhahs that looks fake as fuark

Well... I'm going to stop buying at $15 now!
Your move cupcake.
Nah, 100% legit. Somebody invested 200k in ONLY LINK and nothing else. I now believe OP. They said 'Le sigh' and everything. Being a Reddit user is proof enough for me. Yep sir, no doubts here.

>Blockfolio as proof
hahaha you fucking degenerate

It's almost like volume is dropping because nobody is selling their lambo tickets any more.

You guys should sell your LINK and get Substratum.... but then again, that would actually end these shitty threads.

>Substratum
The thing that has already mooned past its ATH and is now heading back down again. Yeah, no thanks!

stinky linkies~

>heading back down again

Nigga I'm up 118% since last week lmfao. Matter of fact it went up a cent since this thread was created. KYS linkie

Some of the top 20-50 wallets have started bleeding. Critical times ahead if we're truly entering a lasting bull market. Stay strong linkmarines!

Yup, POWR is holding steady in $ too while slowly dropping in satoshis. Down she goes, where she stops, nobody knows!
Get on the ODN train, it is next. This is why you invest in satoshis, not the coins or tokens.

ODN is literally the definition of a pajeet scam coin, kill yourself.

Cant believe i listened to you fucking virgins and invested in this scam

theyre selling?