I hate bcash as much as anyone but look at that textbook pennant. It's time to get it

I hate bcash as much as anyone but look at that textbook pennant. It's time to get it.

all that shows is the price is about to break out the pennant. It's obviously about to break down, why the hell would it be breaking up right now? Theres no good news and they pretty much trolled everyone this weekend and created a new wave of bag holders with the daragon slayr meme

This. Sorry about your bags OP

>patterns, patterns everywhere
Honestly you should never invest in something if you don't believe in it. Plenty of better opportunities. In the long run anyways.

Because bitcoin is about come down hard. It's the perfect storm.

That’s descending bud and the prior trend is flat. Not a breakout indication

look, its not going to fucking flip bitcoin. But OP is right, easy way to make profits tonight when koreans start trading

No it's better to invest in something you hate. That way if it fails you'll lose money but won't feel too bad because something you hated failed.

The truth.

Yeah but them filthy gooks keep flooding many millions into it daily. That's why everyone can sell and the price goes up.

You fucking retard, 25th is not over yet.

>investing into emotions
tits or gtfo

>BCCBTC

If you like that take a look at POWR

You're connecting some meaningless candles. If anything there already was a pennant and it broken down to form this range.

Already up $25. There's still time if you want in.

Dragonslayer was literally a Veeky Forums meme, no one else gives a fuck. If they really did, the price would've tanked sub $1400 yesterday.

Also why does it need good news to pump? BTC and ETH pumped massively in the last few days independent of any particular news.

BCH pumps when BTC corrects, so it's definitely due a pump.

>Dragonslayer was literally a Veeky Forums meme, no one else gives a fuck.
False. I'm a pajeet and I can assure you that operation Dragonslayer made loud noises on our boards.

Even if that's the case, the failure of operation dragonslayer to occur hasn't caused a substantial dump, price has stabilized around $1600 which is a great sign.

It indicates that most people who were buying yesterday weren't buying for some dragonslayer conspiracy theory, they were buying because they see that BCH genuinely has good upside potential.

have an order sitting tight @ 0.109 :^)

now look at that volume, oscillators and lower highs, and lower lows...

you were soooo wrong, rebecca.

Alright I'm out. Fuck that.

i have no bias for or against bch, i only care about profit. this pennant had potential to break up, but now it's ogre.

i think the next long opportunity comes at 1478, see how that goes.

Explain how it went out of channel for a break upwards. Look at the same consolidation at 1200 on Wednesday.

so far, so good

I bet 50% of my portfolio on it

i don't see anything similar at wednesday. i do see something similar on the 19th-20th. everything from the 17th actually is like a fractal on this pump from 1180.

and i never said it broke out of the channel/pennant/flag, only that it could have. although looking at it in its completeness the entire thing was pretty bearish with a complacency vibe about it.

>volume is dead
just

Sold at 1562 not letting my gains whither away, not looking at the charts because FOMO.

It's rebounding isn't it?

179 now

hold tight my bch brothers. support line is at .162, if it breaks down from there u may panic sell but hold if it stays above. we're looking at .3 to .5 in the coming weeks if it holds

>700 BCH sell wall gets taken down
>now a 1400 BCH sell wall appeared
JUST

Not really.

>It's time to get it.
no. just no.

2 1000 bch sell walls have been eaten around .18 in the last 20 mins

bch is gonna explode. may not be this week or next but TRUST me, its going parabolic again soon

>1400 wall down
Damn how come we can take down these walls but not go up when there are none

What I don't understand is when the whales just abandon this thing altogether and leave it with very little volume when they guided us here the entire time. That's the part that bugs me out and something I wish i were better at keeping indicators for. Any tips from ya'll?

No idea man. I trust these guys have a good plan though.

There is a guy who bought 2500 BCH for 0.2-0.21 BTC yesterday and just now there were huge walls totalling 2500 BCH at 178.

Im not sure they have a plan except if there is a hidden merit to buy high sell low.

Waiting for the Moon...!! wtf is happening

lmao i sold all my bch yesterday at .21 and bought stratis at .00047

unless he's shorting bch and wants to keep the price beneath his wall.

Dragonslayer : scam...
No more big orders on Bittrex

But now that his wall is down its going back to 18

that dragonslayer meme was the cue for me

the jew has many tricks.

I guess theres the possibility that he bought his own wall to up the volume.

I shorted bch right before the difficulty change at 21. Closed at 19 but I'm back in shorting at 18.6, it's free money just like last time bch went up.

hoping bitcoin gold gets pumped to 500+ soon, ready to sell that too

I dont doubt I'll make more money on BCH in a few weeks, but I can't waste time in a bear market when LTC and ETH are mooning

in other words, sell low buy high.

I can see this falling wedge in the 30min chart. If it stays within the wedge we still have the possibility that the down trend will reverse by the time we reach the end of the wedge. If not it might drop to 0.16. Looks like its bouncing again. Its interesting that those sell walls came up and were eaten when it got to the support line on my shitty chart.

It's already recovering from the "dip".

Never doubt the asians. That's the most important lesson I've learned in crypto since I made my first big profit with ANS. BCC is their horse and they're not going to let it die. They will relentlessly manipulate the market to achieve that goal.

In the long run it will be get there to the moon, im sure of it

Look at the order book on Bittex; the wall has disappeared, it won't happen..

stop watching walls, they are almost never sincere bids/asks, they are for herding people. if you see a wall suddenly get eaten up it's probably being eaten by the same person that put it up.

that chart is biased as fuck, you not only cut wicks you cut entire candle bodies

I agree charts are totally biased. But it's 7am in China, it's the afternoon in the US; nothing is happening.

It "recovers" all the time and then falls lower than it was pre-"recovery". You can try and ride the waves or just short and wait for free money. It's the same patterns as after nov 12th only less vigorous.

>It "recovers" all the time and then falls lower than it was pre-"recovery"
Since ~Nov 24 each low has been higher than the last.

On 24th every low was higher because of the dragonslayer meme. As soon as difficulty adjusted the same downtrend as before started. If it hadn't my shorts wouldn't have made money. All the tops like 12th and the 19th are associated with similar memes because it's a memecoin.

The "recovery" the guy I was responding to was talking about is already done btw, already hit the previous low.

you fucking retard