BCH does less .5% the hourly transactions of BTC and .3% the hourly transactions of Ethereum

BCH does less .5% the hourly transactions of BTC and .3% the hourly transactions of Ethereum.

You are utterly delusional if you think BCH will take over Litecoin and Bitcoin. Litecoin does more transactions per hour than BCH and it does it faster and cheaper. BCH is not a solution, it's a farce.

BTC wont even be a cryptocurrency anymore once lightning rolls out and 99% of transactions are off-chain. Enjoy your new banker run system, I'll be over here watching my BCH investment moon once the market catches up to the facts

>He actually thinks a slightly changed BTC will become the king of crypto

Both BTC and BCH are shit, stop being delusional and thinking the Bitcoin name will hold power forever in a space as early-days as crypto

Ethereum or Monero will rule 2018 until something replaces them in 2020+

BCH's only valid competitors are dash and monero and BCH already has a way bigger market cap than both of them combined.

hey look everyone! A FAGGOT WHO DOESN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT

>HASHED TIMELOCK CONTRACTS

>CHECKSEQUENCEVERIFY

>MULTISIG

mean. He doesn't understand it's as secure as any UTXO.

he doesn't understand what a UTXO is.

HE IS A FAGGOT.

If BCH 'kills' BTC then it will tank the whole market, BCH included. It would taint the Bitcoin name from paranoia about people getting screwed over by forks they couldn't buy into (if they bought after July 31st). A slow takeover of BCH where BTC doesn't get killed by lack of hashpower would still confuse the fuck out of normal people

The only way BTC is dethroned is by a slow takeover from an alt where normal people would be able to easily understand it's something different from BTC

>If BCH 'kills' BTC then it will tank the whole market
Typical corecuck talking point, is that all you have? Every long-term investor has the same amount of BCH as BTC, and everyone else knows its a risky market.

>Every long-term investor has the same amount of BCH as BTC
>Implying most people have both

You do know the value of BTC was $2800 at the split, right? There's a fuckton of money in the space that entered after that. Also I hate BTC too and can't wait for something that's actually better (not BCH) to take its place

>>Implying most people have both
Every investor has both, if you're a trader and sold all your BCH for fast money youre not an investor but a trader and it's your own damn fault.

>There's a fuckton of money in the space that entered after that.
Yeah and everyone was told to not invest anything they couldn't afford to lose. If you invest in something that 2x twice over the last two months youre an utter fucking retard if you dont realize there is a risk, and the market will deal with them as it should

i bet you were also a big Hillary supporter...hahaha

enjoy your censorship, bankercuck

Enjoy your coin effectively run by Chinese mining conglomerates

prove that a miner cartel exists

>he thinks those same Chinese mining conglomerates don't run his segwit coins too

>enjoy your censorship, bankercuck

again. it's as secure and sensorship resistant as any UTXO. why don't you learn the tech before yapping out of your anus.
Bcash is the banker coin you fucking moron.

who is going to run a node when blocks are 100MB or even a gig?

fuck you.

you fucking retard, when you're dependent on a lightning hub its as easy as just declining all transactions from your adress and suddenly you cant do shit with your cuckcoins unless you pay the $5000 fee to go on the blockchain

you dont need everyone to run full nodes brainlet

Bch is now more profitable to mine than btc. What do you think will happen with miners as a result? They will ignore more profit or switch?

I read on twitter a new exchange that prices in BCH is going to be in December

>a lightning hub

>a lightning

>a hub

>a

there is no "a lightning hub" you twat! There will be hundreds of lightning hubs. It's a way for full nodes to make some cash while they full node! i can use any of thousands. It works like the internet. It routes value over a bunch of hubs, juts like right now, packets are routed over series of routes. if one router dies, BGP routes around it. Same with lightning. you do understand some the guys who built internet routing protocols are working on LN right? You do understand who Rusty Russel is right? Why are you such a raging faggot?

lmao you fucking retard, it costs money to open a lightning channel, you think youre gonna have everyone interconnected? you will have big centralized hub, not unlike banks, that are interconnected, its not a distributed network at all. kek go educate yourself

>read on twitter
>Doesn't even link it

This is a man I can trust