Publica tanked pretty hard, I suggest you buy the dip if you haven't already gotten in

Prototype and Binance coming in December (simultaneously according to the team), this bitch is literally below ICO right now, but it won't be for long. The dip happened so fast that a correction is inevitable. Most likely gonna hit $.50-$1 after the prototype launches. as the market cap would still only be $8-17 million

bump

Wasn't this shit hyped as hell a few days ago? I hope you early buyers didn't dump, lol

>buy my bags pls
No thanks user

Lol I keep forgetting you guys only buy high.

It was amazing the volume this thing had the first day, and the fomo here. People were buying entire 10 eth orders, it was incredible. The buy high, sell low meme is so true lmao

Yeah still not interested in your bags sorry

muh bags

Well yeah why would you be, you just got rid of your own, after all.

I'm sorry you got burned by FOMO, from now on make sure you wait at least a day or two before buying something with that much hype behind it on day 1.

>but it won't be for long.

Sell your bags at a loss and try putting it into a non PND coin

PND? How the fuck was a 3-day-old coin pumped, it's only gone down since it released

The absolute state of this board lmao

It got pumped to 8x and promptly thrown away onto plebs like you.
>it's only been three days
That's the way cryptos roll

And there's the stereotypical ADD Veeky Forumsbro

Alright we've got the "buy high sell low" guy, the ADD guy, now we just need a larper and we'll have a full Veeky Forums entourage

Ive lost so much fucking money on this wtf

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

the thread

do some research this isn't a pajeet coin.
although all project have a few pajeets in the telegram. i just block them

specific date in December announced?

This coin is going up
Just don't buy under 0.15-0.20

over*

time to move up buy buy buy

.20 cents only puts it at 3.4 million market cap.

Nice coin, sir. Just bought 100k rupee. Thanking you.

This thread has almost every meme now. Someone post a pink wojak, something about link, and something about not being able to cash out