WHY DID NONE OF YOU FUCKERS TELL ME IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO CASH OUT CRYPTO?

WHY DID NONE OF YOU FUCKERS TELL ME IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO CASH OUT CRYPTO?

WHAT AM I GOING TO DO NOW WTFFF

Get the fuck off my image board. I’m serious take your worthless fucking idiotic nonsense, and your attempt to make this shit a meme and leave. Never come back.

Kys

The coordinated FUD against crypto! Who is paying for this dumb shit?

it's not a meme
have you actually tried cashing out?
it's LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE

I didn't believe it at first either

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD! STOP TRYING TO MEME THIS SHIT THIS ISNT REAL! I LITERALLY CASHED OUT SOME CRYPTO YESTERDAY STOP BEING A FUCKING RETARD AND POLLUTING THIS THREAD WITH YOUR IDIOTIC BRAIN CANCER FUELED THREADS!

I LITERALLY JUST CAN'T

The fuck is with this meme. So what happens when you try and cash out, do your hands stop working?

The thing is, like EVERYONE knows better than this. From experience so like that's why it's not really that funny, effective, or... anything. It's something a 12 year old third worlder might think was hilarious.

This is /b/ tier garbage guys.

the deposit just doesn't go through

jus cashed out today dumbfuck

I know it's not funny
I have over $50k I wanna cash out
how do you think I feel?

>wtf is this meme shit
>try to cash out $20 a week ago
>it still hasn't gone through
WHY DID I EVER TRUST YOU GUYS NNNNNRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHH

lol looks like we arrive at this point again. Where another poor soul finally realizes that crypto is a scam because you can't cash out.

You LITERALLY can't fucking cash out. Seriously, try it. You wasted all your money on internet bucks. There is no way to convert it back to fiat. All those "exchanges" that claim to deposit your money into your bank? Those are scams, the deposit never goes through. All those people saying it isn't a scam? They're shills for the scam "exchanges."

Anyone who tries to refute this post is a scammer shilling for scammy exchanges.

You should seriously consider suicide brainlet.

Like a retard spamming bullshit?

This is a coordinated attack on crypto on this board guys, watch out.

ikr this board is like 90% exchange shills

literally EVERYONE HERE knows better than that. Maybe on redditt or something you can find one or two people who haven't already cashed out.

you're angry because you're in denial of the fact you wasted your money on useless monopoly money that can't actually be converted back to dollars

(((Who))) could be behind this coordinated FUD today?

But... who is it supposed to be FUDing to?
Any Veeky Forumsnessman knows that this is worng

Who's bankrolling these fucking retards?

Can confirm. I just tried to cash out 300k

>We're sorry you have to transfer your currency into a compatible Bitcoin card

ALL THAT MONEY IS FUCKING WORTHLESS REEEEEEEEEEE

lol looks like we arrive at this point again. Where another poor soul finally realizes that crypto is a scam because you can't cash out.

You LITERALLY can't fucking cash out. Seriously, try it. You wasted all your money on internet bucks. There is no way to convert it back to fiat. All those "exchanges" that claim to deposit your money into your bank? Those are scams, the deposit never goes through. All those people saying it isn't a scam? They're shills for the scam "exchanges."

Anyone who tries to refute this post is a scammer shilling for scammy exchanges.

What is this? Trying to trick a large number of people into cashing out and starting a flash crash? Veeky Forums isnt nearly as rich as some these PnD group think. You can't cash out? Try Kys easy quck withdrawals

>Veeky Forums isnt nearly as rich as some these PnD group think.

This. Stupidest FUD attempt ever. Plus anyone with any serious wealth in crypto (i.e. the people they want to target) is unlikely to fall for it.

>Try to BRAAAP out
>Can't

WHAT THE FUCK BIZ MY ANUS ISN'T WORKING HEEEELPP

lol, ive cashed out over 10K€ off gainz from etoro and coinbase no problem. nocoiner poorfags

I tried to warn you faggot
That Bitcoin is Bitcon
I hope your mother gets raped by a wild pack of niggers
KYS Faggot

Nice, just sold 100k...

Sorry, it was implied

nice try NSA