Mfw sold at $8k

>mfw sold at $8k
On a scale of 1 to JOOST'd, how fucked am I Veeky Forums?

I will settle for a loss of about 2% (including fees) and buy-in point at $8100 at this point. Is that ever going to happen? Cause you know once it hits $9k, the FOMO will be so big that it will literally shoot up to $10k instantly.

patience or buy an eth/ltc dip and end up with more satoshis then you started with

Long story short. You are stupid.

I need to buy BTC first cause it's in fiat now. I though it was going to be a week-long drama like it first happened with BCH.
That BTC swing trading during those weeks made me 10%. I fucked up in the last one though.

You sold btc? Lol... Retard/10

Never short Bitcoin

Yeah, learned the hard way. But it happened and I can't undo that. What do now?

Buy back in and don't fuck up again.

Literally at the ATH now though. Maybe tomorrow.

Maybe tommorow? Lol, you have not learned your lesson...

don't sell BTC..

Bitcoin is here to stay.
Buy and hold till 100k

well i know you're larping because you can't cash out but dont even try to. cash out into alts that will gain value if anything but don't sell your btc until you're rich.

I'm not buying at ATH. I'm looking for better advice than fucking "yeah, sure, buy at ATH".
LTC is not going anywhere. Do you thing an ETH dip is likely? It's been all good news lately.

>larping
Wish I was.

Next time don’t sell for cash. Just trade crypto/crypto pairs.

Holding cash is stupid because long term it is permanently going down in value, while crypto is going up.

When you think btc is going down trade it directly for eth or bch or whatever is going to keep going up.

I thought it will be a bloodbath all over, like the previous time. But yeah, I'll not go fiat again. I just need it to go down to 8100 or something.

>cause it's in fiat now
Why can't you buy ETH or LTC with fiat?

I did the same thing. I sold at 8k. Waiting for it to dip again.

bitcoin will hit 45k dollars trust me, then it will slowly start to decline afterwards.

You can buy LTC or ETH on coinbase you dip.

Holy shit my dick