Can we all collectively agree to stop responding to these "DUDE OMG CANT CASH OUT" threads

Can we all collectively agree to stop responding to these "DUDE OMG CANT CASH OUT" threads.

Thank you.

Veeky Forums is better than that

lol looks like we arrive at this point again. Where another poor soul finally realizes that crypto is a scam because you can't cash out.

You LITERALLY can't fucking cash out. Seriously, try it. You wasted all your money on internet bucks. There is no way to convert it back to fiat. All those "exchanges" that claim to deposit your money into your bank? Those are scams, the deposit never goes through. All those people saying it isn't a scam? They're shills for the scam "exchanges."

Anyone who tries to refute this post is a scammer shilling for scammy exchanges.

KYS

Bro have you even tried it? You literally cant cash out. You're here forever.

hahaha, let me ask you a question, HAVE YOU TRIED to cash out? at least ONE fucking time? If you haven't go and see for yourself. There's plenty of people on the internet already realizing it, that it's all a sham, and this shit is going to explode at any time. Consider all your investment a loss and just start investing in REAL things instead of "muh digital assets".
Don't say I didn't warn you.

lol looks like we arrive at this point again. Where another poor soul finally realizes that crypto is a scam because you can't cash out.

You LITERALLY can't fucking cash out. Seriously, try it. You wasted all your money on internet bucks. There is no way to convert it back to fiat. All those "exchanges" that claim to deposit your money into your bank? Those are scams, the deposit never goes through. All those people saying it isn't a scam? They're shills for the scam "exchanges."

Anyone who tries to refute this post is a scammer shilling for scammy exchanges.

Wait you cant cash out?

We just need better copy pasta to respond with: work on it, lol

It's like these retards don't even realize that there are a million ways to cash out, not just fucking coinbase bank transfer

ol looks like we arrive at this point again. Where another poor soul finally realizes that crypto is a scam because you can't cash out.

lol we arrive at this point again

WAIT IT'S A SCAM?

I have. I got my money.

>Veeky Forums is better than that
Apparently not.

Nice try shill. Coinbase? GDAX? spill the beans scammer. Who are you shilling for?

Yeah, check this out.

at least its not as cancerous as the giveaway threads

Sold to a guy on Craigslist.

>both crypto and fiat is a scam
I didn't know "you can't cash out" was a /pol/ meme.

No, of course it isn't. Why in fuck's name would you even think for a second that it is?

obvious shill

have you tried it?
it's literally not possible

>be me
>be thanksgiving, family all laughing and joking, asking me when Im going to get a job or even pay rent
>tell them im actually a successful crypto trader, its been going so well i recently became a millionaire
>they all laugh
>show them my blockfolio
>i try to explain bitcoin
>uncle downloads blockfolio, types in 1,000 bitcoin, starts showing it around saying hes a crypto millionaire too
>everyones laughing
>tell them its true and i can withdraw from a bitcoin atm
>convince my family to take me to nearest bitcoin atm, 2 hours away
>they wanted to go to this city anyways for shopping, tell them ill buy some gifts for christmas
>arrive at atm
>atm only allows you to buy bitcoin, not sell it
>family getting impatient
>"enough user, your joke is going too far, lets just go to the mall now"
>i ask the convenience store clerk how do I sell with the atm?
>he doesnt know what im talking about, "only buy, you buy here"
>aunt goes up to the atm with a $20 and pretends it came out, look user, I sold my byte coins, how come you cant sell yours?
>everyones laughing as they head back to the car

im fucking done, you guys are worse than /b/, idk how you got this scam so big in the first place

Wow this is the lowest attempt at bait ever. Kys faggot.

Ok

Why the fuck would someone want to cash out?

Lol. If this is real you did it all fucking wrong. You really did. Think bigger.

Rent a lambo and drive it to your parents house. When they ask why tell them it's because you get bored of driving the same lambo every day so it's worth the cost to rent a shiny new one. Bring caviar to the dinner and wear a $50,000 rolex. When they ask where all this money came from, tell them you're a successful multi-million dollar investor, even if it's just one million. Tell them it's so fucking easy and make them feel like shit for not being rich. Tell them shit like you're going to be taking your private jet to your beach house in Santa Monica next week and ask if they want a little souvenir just to piss them off. Take a limo back to your home, when they ask if they can come tell them you'll think about it and don't call them again. Leave the lambo in front of their house and hire a butler to go and pick it up and return it for you the next morning.

They won't fuck with you after all that.

This meme is gold.

I sold 10k of eth and already moved 7k in the bank... what are you smoking desu?

Have you ever met anyone who managed to cash out more than a few hundred?

It's literally not possible.

Bitcoin is a Ponzi you make "sick gainz" but as soon as you try to cash out you realize you're bamboozled cause nobody will buy your virtual meme money

I seriously cannot cash out >_

Why do people like you lie? How much are you being paid to lie? You can definitely convert your crypto to fiat. Why lie about something that takes 2 seconds to verify? You just make yourself sound like a paid idiot.

Someone explain in detail how to cash out?

You can't.
I am having issues with cashing paypal out. I can't imagine what people who've spent over thousands on this can't cash out.

well well well, looks like we've arrived at this point again. Where another poor soul finally realizes that crypto is a scam because you can't cash out.

Post your address so I can just give away my useless BTC. I'm fucking done with this. Have 120 BTC to spare, I though I was gonna be rich. Fuck.

support.coinbase.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2488658-how-do-i-sell-or-"cash-out"-my-digital-currency-

>lol looks like we arrive at this point again. Where another poor soul finally realizes that crypto is a scam because you can't cash out.
>You LITERALLY can't fucking cash out. Seriously, try it. You wasted all your money on internet bucks. There is no way to convert it back to fiat. All those "exchanges" that claim to deposit your money into your bank? Those are scams, the deposit never goes through. All those people saying it isn't a scam? They're shills for the scam "exchanges."
>Anyone who tries to refute this post is a scammer shilling for scammy exchanges.

> Trying to agree on not responding to this obvious bait
> Bunch of retards go ahead and start arguing with these pajeet fudders
Never change BIZ

well well well, looks like we've arrived at this point again. Where another poor soul finally realizes that fiat is a scam because you can't cash in.

You LITERALLY can't fucking cash in. Seriously, try it. You wasted all your bitcoin on government bucks. There is no way to convert it back to crypto. All those "banks" that claim to deposit your bitcoin into your exchanges? Those are scams, the deposit never goes through. All those people saying it isn't a scam? They're shills for the scam "banks"

Anyone who tries to refute this post is a scammer shilling for scammy banks.

Post your IRL address so I can just give away my useless fiat. I'm fucking done with this. Have $100k to spare, I though I was gonna be rich. Fuck!!

i just hide the thread.
problem solved

stop posting frogs too.